Author Topic: The Danvers Dynasty - Finished - but the story continues pages 8 - 10  (Read 63536 times)

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
Re: The Danvers Dynasty - FINISHED - but the story continues from page 20
« Reply #225 on: March 28, 2011, 06:02:54 PM »
Thank you for your comments, I really do like reading them.  I'm glad that you are enjoying Pandora's Story  :)

The story continues.....

Christopher Steel, being a man of the past and now living in the future thought it would be best to bring his fashion up to date as well as a new do.

He became the perfect housemate.  He took over the cooking duties from Elena and cooked everyone's favourite meal.

Pandora loved him so much and on the rare occasions when they could leave the house to be alone they did.  They went to secluded area's to be sure that they weren't seen.  Crystal Springs on the outskirts of town was a perfect place for them to be themselves.

They would laugh and dance together.

Life was prefect for them.

One early morning they had Old Pier Beach to themselves.  Chris held Pandora close.

Chris:  Pandora my love, I never thought that I would find someone like you.
Pandora:  Chris I know how you feel.  To me it wasn't long ago when I was told that I could never have what we have now.  Everytime I see you, touch you, smell you my heart swells.
Chris:  You should probably see a doctor about that *chuckles*
Pandora:  *laughs*  Cheeky.  You know what I mean.  You're the only one who knows how hard this transition has been for me.  To break myself free from the rules and working towards immortality.  To think that I didn't, don't have to do that anymore.
Chris:  I know.  We have the rest of our lives together.  I'm glad you decided to come into the past and that day when you called me up to Summer Hill Springs to tell me of your plan to bring me here, I was so happy.  Even though we both though Grim would take us.  What were you doing up there?  Were you not afraid that you would be seen by your Grandmother?
Pandora:  No my love.  I was leaving Elena a present.
Chris:  What kind of present.
Pandora:  Oh, erm, just a book.  *she had a wistful look on her face and remembered the conversation that she had had with her Grandmother when she was just a teen*
Chris:  A book?  Doesn't sound to interesting to me.
Pandora:  It will be.

Pandora smiled at him and her breath caught in her chest.

Chris:  My love, I know what you are thinking.
Pandora:  You do?
Chris:  Yes, I have been here for months now and that ring on your finger is starting to look pretty lonely.  Why don't we do it today?
Pandora:  Really?!  Oh Chris, I love you.
Chris:  And I you Pandora.

They quickly made their way back to the house.  Pandora changed into her wedding dress and Chris into his Groom's outfit.  They exchanged their vows.

Pandora:  Chris my darling, I never thought in a million years I would of found you.  I love you with all my heart and will continue to do so through all of time.
Chris:  Pandora, my love.  The day I met you was the first day of the rest of my life.  It honors me that you agreed to be my wife and I promise to love you always and forever.

The pair exchanged rings and sealed their eternal love with a kiss.  My I present Mr and Mrs Steel

Tesla and Aurora congratulated the happy couple.

Aurora:  Pandora, my child, you have given me something today that I never thought possible.  You have given me hope.  I know you say that I don't feel like your mother but in my heart, as I'm sure in yours, I know I am.  I love you child and Tesla and I would like to give you a gift.
Pandora:  A gift?
Aurora:  Yes, do not get upset now.  But we have though about this and we are going to call Grim.
Pandora:  What?! Why?!
Aurora:  Because, I know there will be a day when you want to have a child and there are eight of us under this roof, no space for a nooboo.
Pandora:  But me and Chris can move out.  Please don't do this.
Aurora:  Pandora, my little girl.  I want you to bring your child up on the same foundation as we have all been brought up on.  Tesla and I have discussed this.  I want this.  I want to be able to do something for you.  I forced you into this life.  I want to give you something back.
Tesla:  We both do.  We have lived a long time, and as Grandmother Elena said you do start to grow weary after a time.

With tears beginning Pandora was speechless, she had never felt part of this family until now.

Pandora:  Mother, I love you and thank you.  I understand why you are both doing this.  *tears began to stream down Pandora's face*

Tesla and Aurora hugged eachother for the last time.

Then they called for Grim.

Grim answered as the family looked on.

Grim:  Tesla and Aurora, I have answered your call.  I have been waiting for you both for a long time.
Tesla:  I have made my peace with the world and will go with you without a fight.

With a swipe of his scythe Tesla was gone

Aurora:  I too have made peace and I am ready to go with you.
Grim:  Yes I know, I watch this family closely and you never cease to amaze me.  *he looks at Pandora and Chris*

With another swipe of his scythe Aurora was gone and in a puff of black smoke so was he.

Pandora, could no longer contain her tears and they flooded freely from her.

The Penultimate Chapter
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #226 on: March 28, 2011, 06:43:10 PM »
Poor Pandora. :'(
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #227 on: March 28, 2011, 09:33:45 PM »
The Grim has had to wait a long time for his dates with the Danvers ladies.
Congrats to Pandora and Chris on a beautiful wedding.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #228 on: March 29, 2011, 01:58:02 AM »
Beautiful wedding and R.I.P. Telsa and Aurora. Sacrificing themselves for Pandora. So sweet and sad.  :'(

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #229 on: March 29, 2011, 06:35:56 AM »
Just catching up on my reading, TSM is taking up way too much of my story reading time, lol.  That was wonderful ending and a great beginning.  So glad to see Chris, like everyone else, he is my favorite townie.  Congrats on finishing. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #230 on: March 29, 2011, 12:56:12 PM »
Thank you all  ;D

The penultimate chapter begins........

Life went on as usual in Sunset Valley for the Danvers and Steel's.  A small funeral was held for Elena, Tesla, Aurora and Pandora.  Their grave stones where place in the family plot.

Lexa caught up with Pandora to see how she had been since, well you know.

Lexa:  How are you Pandora?
Pandora:  I'm torn.  My heart feels broken at the loss of Pandora, Aurora and Tesla but I'm so in love with Chris.  It's strange how I can feel these two things at once.
Lexa:  Yes child, we are all feeling drained.  We have suffered a great many loss over these past few months, Grandmother Elena would have been so proud see how we have stood strong together.  And would also eagerly await the next nooboo to arrive in the family.  Have you and Chris discussed this?
Pandora:  It doesn't feel right.  Having one as soon as there is space in the house.
Lexa:  Grandmother Tesla and my daughter Aurora planned this.  They did that for you and Chris, to know the joy of having children.
Pandora:  But what if, what if.....
Lexa:  Go on child.
Pandora:  What if I'm a bad mother?  What if I don't understand what I am doing.
Lexa:  Don't be silly child.  You will be a fabulous mother, I know you don't know this, but the other Pandora, she had a way with children, even those who were hybrids.  It comes naturally to us.
Pandora:  I suppose.
Lexa:  Also, child, don't forget you have four Grandmothers to call on who have experiences in these matters.

Lexa smiled at Pandora with a twinkle in her eye.  Pandora smiled back and chuckled.

Pandora:  Ah, yes I suppose I do.

Pandora went in search of her husband and took him to Old Pier Beach.

Pandora:  My darling what do you think about becoming a parent?
Chris:  Pandora, I would love to have a child with you, I have been wishing it since our wedding day, but I wanted to know that you were alright before I spoke to you about it.
Pandora:  Oh, Chris yes, I think it is time.

They embraced eachother and when they kissed no one else in the world existed.

Pandora and Chris made plans for their child, a little woo-hoo here and they held hands and hoped they would have a new additional to the family in only a few short days.

The next morning Pandora announced to Chris that she was pregnant with his child.  He was so overcome that he took her in his arms.

Chris loved being the expected father, he would talk to the nooboo.

He would also listen to try and hear if the nooboo would talk back.

A few days later Pandora awoke with a terrible back pain and suddenly her waters broke.  The pain in her stomach was immense.  The baby was coming and it was coming now.

Chris rushed Pandora to the hospital.  He stayed with her every step of the way, holding her hand, mopping her brow and giving her reassurances that it was going to be the best gift in the world.  A few hours later their daughter arrived.  Pandora and Chris had the perfect name for her.

Meet little Ambrosia Steel.

A couple of minutes after Ambrosia was born another arrived came.

Meet little Adam Steel.

The Final Chapter
♫♪If life seems jolly rotten, there's something you've forgotten and that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing.  When you're feeling in the dumps, don't be silly chumps, just purse your lips and whistle that's the thing, and always look on the bright side of life......♪♫

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #231 on: March 29, 2011, 01:03:23 PM »
Welcome to little Ambrosia (love the name!) and Adam. I thought it might be twins when 2 Danvers ladies called for their meeting with Grim.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #232 on: March 29, 2011, 01:11:30 PM »
Aww! Welcome to the world, Ambrosia (love it!) and Adam! :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline SassySimmer

• Tea Addict
  • Immortal
« Reply #233 on: March 29, 2011, 01:44:43 PM »
Thank you lilygirl and Chronic

The final chapter.......

The day's flew by and the house was alive again with the sound of nooboo's.  All too soon it was time for Ambrosia and Adam to aged up to toddlers.

They were quick to learn their skills first came talking.

Then walking, Adam was set on his feet and took his first steps really quickly.

Ambrosia on the other hand thought best that her father should come to her rather than the other way around.

Grandma Portia made them special toys on her work bench.

Grandma Lexa and Peta would read to them.

And of course the pair loved nothing more than playing with the dolls house together (even if they did pull faces at eachother).

Pandora and Chris loved to spend hours upon hours, watching their children play together.

Whilst watching Ambrosia and Adam, Pandora reflected on all that had passed.  Her future self bringing her here.  She looked around the room at the impossibilities before her. Her husband whom she thought she would never have.  She looked at her impossible children who should never of existed.  Heard them playing and laughing in the warm afternoon glow of the sun streaming through the windows.

It all was all her doing.  Elena, Peta, Lisa, Tesla, Portia, Lexa, Aurora and even herself existed because of her.  It was Pandora who had given Elena the book about the Dynasty, the book that Elder Pandora had written, with a few minor adjustments of course.  If she hadn't she may never of existed, let alone have found Chris and had her two wonderful children, her perfect world.  She wondered where her life would take her now.  As she felt Chris's arm pull her closer, the warmth of his body, she didn't care where she would end up as long as she was with him.

The End

Thank you all for reading and for your wonderful comments.  I hope you have enjoyed reading my story as much as I have writing it.   ;D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Beautiful ending! I adore the final picture - so serene and full of life!

Job well done, Sassy. *Fireworks*

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Noooo!!! Don't let the Danvers go!!! :D Oh my, you did an amazing job, Sassy. Wonderful ending! Congratulations on finishing this incredible story, and thank you for sharing it with us. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
Welcome Ambrosia, (perfect name for her!) and Adam! I'm sorry to see the end, but it was an amazing and awesome story Sassy!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Aww, I love the last picture, it's so sweet and homey.

I laughed out loud when Pandora went into labor and it looked like even the vampire gnome was freaking out! LOL

Congratulations on finishing your story!

*Confetti*
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
Amazing ending~! ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Congratulations, Sassy!  Beautiful story!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

anything