Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 226623 times)

Offline Phyre

• Occult
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #570 on: May 29, 2011, 05:50:02 AM »
Awesome update Juxt! As always!

Congratulations to the expecting new parents! I'm so excited to meet the next generation of De D'Onlyns.

Nyarah's work outfit is absolutely great. Villain-y, yet sexy!

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #571 on: May 29, 2011, 04:34:15 PM »
Awesome update Juxt!  I've never seen her work outfit before but I think it's pretty darn cool, too.

Oh and Velmoor - Artie says he's waiting to consult with you anytime you can get away from ME. 
Juxt - I am prepared to start shoving Artie if you get Velmoor should they go too far.

hehe *confetti* There's gonna be a nooboo!

Thank you Ricalynn, I think actors get to use any uniform from any career, and they pull them randomly to wear, showing they're acting out parts, but I'm not positive. I believe that particular one might be female - Criminal - Henchman.
*Velmoor packs up a certain Grim photo to show to Artie, then starts warming up a doorway*
Velmoor: Watch out Grim, cause one of these days POW! Right in the kisser!

Awesome update! Cannot wait for the nooboo. But I am still sad.. :'(
And I don't want for De D'Onlyns to end! :(
Awesome, tho..
And thank you so so so so so much! I feel special. ;D

Thank you Chronic, don't think about the ending too much, everything ends, but it's doubtful I'll abandon this family completely, De D'Onlyn adventures may continue long after their Dynasty. You should feel special, you're awesome ;)

Congrats on the pending nooboo! I can't wait to meet her.

Thank you lilygirl, I know exactly how you feel, after the wedding, I practically sprinted to the nooboo, I've never had a couple work so hard at it. I basically chained them  to the bed until I couldn't try for a baby anymore LOL They didn't complain though.

I loved Draigoth letting out his feelings. It was sweet.

Thank you Gogowars, I like Draigoth's paintings, a lot of times they really seem to reflect him, and show what I think he would be thinking about.

Thank you Alexandria!

Awesome update Juxt! As always!

Congratulations to the expecting new parents! I'm so excited to meet the next generation of De D'Onlyns.

Nyarah's work outfit is absolutely great. Villain-y, yet sexy!

Thank you Phyre, I'm excited too, it's nooboo time! Woo!

Nyarah: Did you see my big baby bump?
Aeluna: Yes dear.
Nyarah: Don't you think she's gonna be the most wonderful baby ever.
Aeluna: Yes dear.
Nyarah: You're not going to sell this statue right? I want to remember this forever.
Aeluna: Of course not dear.
ME: Sometimes it takes the patience of an Immortal to deal with the gushing of an expectant mother.

Elissa Kinkaid: Hmm my rook takes your knight.
Miguel: Yes! Mate in 5! I win!
Elissa: What? Darn, Nyarah assured me I could win if I took my friend to watch the match, I guess you're just the better player.

Miguel: *Urp, hork, blarg!* I'm not getting sicker, I'm not getting sicker, I'll be fine, positive thinking. I'll be fine.

Velmoor: Oh my gosh, you're having a baby! A baby is coming, and it will be yours, oh my gosh!
Nyarah: Yeah, this is ridiculous, I'm not putting up with this for the next 3 hours.

Nyarah: I don't know why they freak out, I can even drive while in labor, I can't wait to get to the hospital, I want to meet my nooboo already!

Nyarah: Thanks for taking time off work, hope we didn't make you let a criminal get away.
Miguel: I wouldn't have missed it for the world, but I have to get back to work before they fire me or something.
Nyarah: Lynnore and I will see you at home later then, I love you, bye!

ME: Nyarah and Lynnore sharing their last quiet moment alone together, because everyone knows there's nothing an old Immortal loves more than a new nooboo!

Velmoor: I got a present for you Lynnore, it's a fuzzy new cave man suit, you like the fuzzies, don't you? Who's a cute nooboo? You are!

Next Time: Babies and Birthdays!

This brings our family line to: Sashyna & Bronson Littler -> Draigoth & Karina Cook/Rake -> Aeluna & Agustin Zimmer -> Velmoor & Allison Reeves -> Quain & Susie Moon -> Nyarah & Miguel Childs -> Lynnore
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #572 on: May 29, 2011, 04:41:16 PM »
Welcome to Sim World little Lynnore!
I thought Velmoor was a doctor who delivers babies all the time? ::)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #573 on: May 29, 2011, 04:49:24 PM »
Welcome Lynnore!!!!!!!!
Bridgeport's most anticipated toddler since Nyarah!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #574 on: May 29, 2011, 05:53:19 PM »
Welcome Lynnore! :D
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #575 on: May 29, 2011, 09:03:00 PM »
Welcome nooboo Lynnore! Velmoor's caveman suit looks much better in lilac!
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #576 on: May 29, 2011, 09:18:11 PM »
Sorry I've missed a few updates. Of course I will punch SP really good for you Juxt! Welcome Lynnore she's so pretty! I don't want it to end either.  :( I'm glad you said they might have more adventures after the Dynasty!! FYI Elissa, that only works for his wife!!  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #577 on: May 30, 2011, 04:05:10 AM »
Welcome Lynnore! I'm sure you'll be the happiest baby in Bridgeport and get spoiled rotten!

Generation 7 already; time flies!

I agree with Lily, Velmoor looks even more awesome in this new version of his cavemen suit. Artie will be so jealous Velmoor got the new one and he's got to go down more holes to satisfy Rica!

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #578 on: May 30, 2011, 08:34:29 AM »
Awwwwww! Welcome to the world, baby Lynnore! You are as beautiful as your mother! Oh my, it's already Generation 7. *sniff* :'( *confetti* :D
That new caveman outfit looks awesome, just as the update - awesome update, Juxt! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #579 on: May 30, 2011, 01:05:51 PM »
WOOOOT!  Welcome Lynnore and congratulations on generation 7, Juxt!!!  You're coming up on the home stretch!!!  *confetti*

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #580 on: May 30, 2011, 09:09:23 PM »
Welcome Lynnore :)
Velmoor in his purple caveman suit... *chuckles*

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #581 on: May 31, 2011, 05:14:15 PM »
I hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, I know I certainly did ;)

Welcome to Sim World little Lynnore!
I thought Velmoor was a doctor who delivers babies all the time? ::)

Thank you TallStar, you think that would help him handle it, but gynecology was never his specialty, he's a surgeon. And every Sim likes to freak out when a baby is born, Nyarah just didn't want to stay for it.

Welcome Lynnore!!!!!!!!
Bridgeport's most anticipated toddler since Nyarah!

Thank you Ricalynn, I think every De D'Onlyn child is the most anticipated baby since the last De D'Onlyn baby LOL

Thank you Gogowars!

Welcome nooboo Lynnore! Velmoor's caveman suit looks much better in lilac!

Thank you Lilygirl, I'm glad you approve. I put a bit of effort into it, I was pleased.

Sorry I've missed a few updates. Of course I will punch SP really good for you Juxt! Welcome Lynnore she's so pretty! I don't want it to end either.  :( I'm glad you said they might have more adventures after the Dynasty!! FYI Elissa, that only works for his wife!!  ;D

Thank you Esther, no worries about missing some updates, I don't mind, I've been updating frequently, and I know how easy it is to miss a day of two of Internet time ;) Yeah, poor Elissa looking to manipulate Miguel like that, but he only has eyes for his wife LOL Oh, they will definitely have adventures after the Dynasty is done, that's 100% my intention. I've grown too attached to them to just lay them aside.

Welcome Lynnore! I'm sure you'll be the happiest baby in Bridgeport and get spoiled rotten!

Generation 7 already; time flies!

I agree with Lily, Velmoor looks even more awesome in this new version of his cavemen suit. Artie will be so jealous Velmoor got the new one and he's got to go down more holes to satisfy Rica!

Thank you Phyre, Artie will find a caveman suit too, I'm sure, besides, Velmoor probably gave him some pointers on cave jumping when he went to get that Grim's information  ;) Yeah gen 7 "already" it only took a thousand pictures, nearly 120 updates, and about 60 pages, how could it be going by so fast LOL

Awwwwww! Welcome to the world, baby Lynnore! You are as beautiful as your mother! Oh my, it's already Generation 7. *sniff* :'( *confetti* :D
That new caveman outfit looks awesome, just as the update - awesome update, Juxt! :D

Thank you Chronic, Lynnore does seem to be showing some early signs of very prettyness, but you all will have to wait to see that.  It's hard to tell much from a bundled up baby face.

WOOOOT!  Welcome Lynnore and congratulations on generation 7, Juxt!!!  You're coming up on the home stretch!!!  *confetti*

Thank you Katluvr, I'm very excited to complete my Dynasty, it's taken so much effort to get this far. Yay *confetti*

Welcome Lynnore :)
Velmoor in his purple caveman suit... *chuckles*

Thank you Alexandria, I had the option to change the dress shoes and glasses, but I thought, "no it looks crazier this way, and that's the way it should look.

Velmoor: Yes of course I've been working on it, but people have been working on curing Aging disorder since before you were born, it's not so easy as you might wish it to be.
Draigoth: *Sigh* I know, I'm sorry, I don't mean to pressure you, but I worry for him, and it's hard to feel powerless.
Velmoor: I know exactly what you mean grandfather.

ME: Sweet little Lynnore, fast asleep in the family nursery. She actually gets some alone time when she's asleep, but only because she won't sleep in some doting ancestor's arms, if she could, they'd never put her down!

Nyarah: Mmm, I can just see you now, stopping that burglar, with your big strong arms and yelling "Stop in the name of the law!"
Miguel: Yeah, that's exactly what happened *kiss*
Woohooium: *Glow, glow, heart, heart*

ME: Check out my graveyard, it's the liveliest place in Bridgeport now!

ME: No one can be kept away from the bouncing new baby, from oldest to youngest, every adult in the house takes a turn.

Paparazzi: So Nyarah, how do you feel about becoming a new mother?
Nyarah: Now that I have my body back I couldn't possibly be happier! It was all worth it, but I like fitting into my real clothes.
Paparazzi: Well, you look ravishing, how did you keep your figure so well while pregnant.
Nyarah: I was on a watermelon diet, but honestly it wasn't for my figure.

Brenner Sleep (Internal Monologue): Oh my gosh, I am in the De D'Onlyn house, I thought I'd never see the inside, I love Nyarah for sending me a party invite, she is the coolest!

Next Time: A birthday bash to remember!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #582 on: May 31, 2011, 05:21:58 PM »
Wicked, we got a troublesome(probably, if I know anything about Sims) toddler on the way! And I am NOT going to go count the pictures, that's just too much to ask for. ;D

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #583 on: May 31, 2011, 09:34:43 PM »
Awesome update! Yeah we all know what the watermelon diet does hehe. Did you get Generations? Will Lynnore be rebellious haha?

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #584 on: June 01, 2011, 03:03:21 AM »
Awesome, just awesome update Juxt! As always! Little Lynn is such a cute baby - I hope she'll turn out like her mother. Very well done! :D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa