Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1003117 times)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3
« on: March 20, 2011, 10:38:45 PM »
Lately I've been reading some cool posts about Sims born to the original townies thanks to Story Progression. Story Progression and genetics in the Sims 3 have always been fascinating to me and I just love seeing the Sims it comes up with! What I'd like here is for people to post some of their townie Sims on this thread, perhaps with a little story about what they did in-game and some pictures.

Here's a couple to kick it off:

I've already posted about Ella Ursine, who was the result of Claire Ursine's pregnancy to Jared Frio at the start of the game. She's a Neurotic Coward, hopes to be a writer, and is one of the prettiest Sims I've seen born in my game. If you like, you can download her here.

This is Lukas Bagley, son of homeless Riverview townie Rainer Kowling and Claire Bagley (daughter of Rhoda Bagley and Buck Broke). He comes from a family of crooks, but funnily enough he has the Good trait. Lukas is a bit different as far as Sims go, but I liked him so much I saved his file and played him in Twinbrook. He works as a firefighter.

So does anyone else have Sims they'd like to share?  :)

Clarifying Edit: An original townie is a pre-made sim--whether a resident, homeless sim, service NPC, or ghost--who comes with the neighbourhood when you start a new game (Bella Bachelor, Claire Ursine, etc). Basically any sim with a Sims Wiki article. Please do not post the descendants of Sims who you or Story Progression have since added to the neighbourhood or CAS-created sims. Thanks.

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
Re: Kids born to Original Townies
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 11:30:17 PM »

Alex, son of Bella and Mortimer Goth. My biggest surprise was that hes a redhead as I completely forgot that there are red hair genes on both sides of the family. He looks alike like Mortimer except his skin isn't as pale.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 02:59:07 AM »
This is Laron Goth from my Smith Dynasty his mum was Gunther and Cornelia's second child and his dad was Michael Bachelor.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline RubyLovesSims

• Watcher
  • Edith Appleby
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 03:36:46 AM »
ratchie and Dreamweaver, isn't it funny that both your "Goth blood" children ended up with red hair?
Theare is redheaded blood in the family, though.
Introducing... The Tunics
Sadly, no longer. Please see the link.

New! The {Appleby} Legacy

Leto85

« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 04:17:14 AM »
Yo Ausette, does my last post about the randomness of townie storyprogression influences a little bit the idea behind this post? ;) I'm following this from now on. Maybe I can find members who post pictures about different children from the same parents in different save files, who probably look different.
Cool topic.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 10:33:18 AM »
Yo Ausette, does my last post about the randomness of townie storyprogression influences a little bit the idea behind this post? ;) I'm following this from now on. Maybe I can find members who post pictures about different children from the same parents in different save files, who probably look different.
Cool topic.

Thanks Leto ;D. Yeah, I don't start new threads very often, but you got me thinking about all the little differences players could be experiencing with Story Progression. I've experimented with genetics before and it's a lot of fun seeing what kind of Sims you get, so I'm genuinely interested in what everyone else ends up with.  :)

As for the Goth boys, I'm pretty sure the hair colour comes from Simis Bachelor, Bella's father. Apart from that, I think Alex is a palette-swap of Mortimer and Laron looks a lot like Gunther.  :)

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 10:34:34 AM »
I should have an addition to Barnacle Bay pretty soon...Agnes Seabottom + Dave Piece = ???  Pics to follow.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2011, 10:58:00 AM »
Here is the Keaton boy as a child. I believe he is the ugliest townie child (except of the offsprings of Arlo Bunch!) seen by myself, in my game. He even managed to become a 'Disliked Person' to my Sim!  ;D

I think he is. You judge. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline CharlotteDaBookworm

• Occult
  • Call me Charlotte, Charlie or Char
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 11:32:47 AM »
Heres my entry,
Tucker Steel - First born to Christopher & Morgana Steel

Clinton Steel - Second born to Christopher & Morgana Steel

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2011, 12:41:23 AM »
I don't think the Keaton child is bad looking. In my games, he's always grown up to be nice-looking and a little bit chubby.

Christopher and Morgana make nice children.

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2011, 12:47:04 AM »

In this particular game storyline progression went insane! Just click  the thumbnails to see the bigger pics.
I didn't want to be a forum space hog lol

First Pic : The Sekemoto boys(left to right) Joel - son of Leighton Sekemoto and River McIrish, Randall and Parker - sons of Sam Sekemoto and Sandi French.

Second pic  Arlo isn't the only Bunch to produce genetically interesting children. This is Darlene Bunch and Chris Steels daughter, Jill.

Third pic : Bella Bachelors children. Sophia by Jared Frio & Nicohlas by Gilbert Wan.

Fourth Pic : Gilbert Wan - Son of Pauline and Hank.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2011, 02:06:08 PM »
In my last Twinbrook game, Dilly Pidgin and her boyfriend Lang Gwydd had a daughter. 

Meet Lilly!

She has her mother's nose and most of her father's traits.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Chopsticks

• Townie
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2011, 02:09:36 PM »
In my last Twinbrook game, Dilly Pidgin and her boyfriend Lang Gwydd had a daughter.  

Meet Lilly!

She has her mother's nose and most of her father's traits.
She reminds me of a girl in my dance class. She can be very random
"Doors are for people with no imagination" - Derek Landy

jessssi

« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2011, 11:58:36 AM »
This is Nicholle Ursine. She's the product of Jared and Clare.

At first I thought she looked sort of pretty. But then I saw her from the side...

Unfortunately she got the extreme version of her mother's lips. And the nose... I don't even know. Heaven help her, lol.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2011, 03:36:42 PM »
One of my games, her name was Danielle. She had this adorable outfit, and long red hair with a bow. I didn't see her grow up since that game froze /:

anything