Author Topic: Children Born to Original Townies - Sims 3  (Read 1012274 times)

Leto85

Re: Children born to Original Townies
« Reply #675 on: July 16, 2012, 04:09:58 PM »
I don't recognise most of their hair. Store items?

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #676 on: July 16, 2012, 04:29:15 PM »

I'm playing the Hart family. This is their sons new love interest, Angie.  I checked and found out her parents are Leighton Sekemoto and Holly Alto! Now that's a pair I never thought of :o

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #677 on: July 16, 2012, 04:37:33 PM »
I don't recognise most of their hair. Store items?
I think those are CC.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #678 on: July 16, 2012, 05:22:34 PM »
I love the hairstyle, is that store content or one of the hair styles (I can't remember seeing it but then I am prone to choosing up dos)

It's CC.

I'm playing the Hart family. This is their sons new love interest, Angie.  I checked and found out her parents are Leighton Sekemoto and Holly Alto! Now that's a pair I never thought of :o

She's gorgeous! They get together in almost all my games in SV. :)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #679 on: July 17, 2012, 01:36:41 AM »
I've actually played as Lisa several times but two (Zack, in the photo, and another one of her daughters)of her kids had her freckles.
Also she's just had triplets and none of them had her freckles (well they didn't even look like her) yet, their older sister, Phoebe, had them.

I'm wondering if part of this happens to be a mod or a piece of CC you're using because I just did some research and the only game code I found on genetics didn't include anything about freckles.  I also took a couple that had both types of freckles and over the course of 5 sim weeks they had triplets every 3 and a half days.  I aged up each child and none of the 30 had freckles.   The game code I found can be seen here on this thread if you wish to see it but this is off topic for this thread.

Also a reminder - This is a thread for children of two original townies so we ask that you don't show grandchildren or children that were conceived with a CAS Sim.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline lillypad2104

• Nooboo
« Reply #680 on: July 17, 2012, 03:24:46 AM »
I've actually deleted all my custom content a while ago and I don't want to use mods in case they corrupt my game

Also I should be reporting in on new kids! It's seems like Sunset Valley's had a baby boom  ;D

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #681 on: July 18, 2012, 08:08:37 PM »
I first have to say that Story Progression has one heck of a sense of humor.

Felina Landgraab, daughter of Malcolm Landgraab and (snicker) Agnes Crumplebottom. I never would have pictured those two getting married. Felina is pretty from the front but has that weird chin that both Geoffrey and Malcolm have.

Hollie Mae, daughter of Zelda Mae and Jared Frio. (good grief how did I mess that one up??) Her last name is now Bachelor, as she is married to the son of Michael Bachelor and Molly French. (I can't get a good pic of their son for the life of me though...he's always in his work uniform with that journalist's hat!)

This handsome guy is Demarco Jolina, son of Jamie Jolina and Jared Frio.

The customary Steel child. :P This is Cullen, the son of Christopher Steel and Tori Kimura. He's both Evil and Mean-Spirited. Poor Chris.

Augustine Sekemoto, son of Leighton Sekemoto and Erin Kennedy. Not bad, even with the nose. The eldest granddaughter from my original family had a wish to have her first kiss with him in high school, and it turned out he had fantastic traits (Neat, Artistic, Brave, and Natural Cook, with Friendly showing up when he hit YA stage). He's now part of the family!

Poor, poor Bruce Bunch. Had to be born looking like his father Arlo instead of his mother Madison VanWatson. Fortunately his younger brother Marc is the other way around (I'm still trying to get a pic of him.)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #682 on: July 18, 2012, 08:39:23 PM »

Hollie Mae, daughter of Zelda Mae and Parker Langerak. Her last name is now Bachelor, as she is married to the son of Michael Bachelor and Molly French. (I can't get a good pic of their son for the life of me though...he's always in his work uniform with that journalist's hat!)

Wait, Zelda had a child with her nephew!?  :o

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #683 on: July 18, 2012, 11:40:23 PM »
Gack!! I meant to say Jared Frio! Oops... I will fix that.

Offline Audren

• Wearer of the Shoes
  • Watcher
  • O Captain, My Captain!
« Reply #684 on: July 19, 2012, 08:29:49 AM »
Gack!! I meant to say Jared Frio! Oops... I will fix that.

Phew! That'd be a little disturbing...  :o

Augustine actually looks pretty good, even for being Erin's son. I think the nose suits him.

As for Felina, Agnes must've been very close to Elder when she gave birth, since Malcolm is so much younger than her.

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
« Reply #685 on: July 19, 2012, 02:26:47 PM »
Yeah Jared was a busy guy in my game...three kids, three mothers.

I think Malcolm was only a few days into YA when Felina came around. I know Agnes was already a full adult and hit elder right when the kid hit high school.

Augustine has two kids now and neither of them have the nose, thankfully. :P

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #686 on: July 21, 2012, 05:42:15 PM »

I saw these two at one of my sim's graduation. First that is Salvatore Keaton who is the Keaton's unborn baby at the beginning of the game. The second is Avery Ursine who is Claire Ursine and Conner Frio's unborn baby at the beginning of the game.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Sutz

• Townie
« Reply #687 on: July 21, 2012, 05:44:26 PM »
Savatore looks pretty good for a Keaton baby. :D

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #688 on: July 22, 2012, 03:03:37 PM »
So I was playing around in Bridgeport and decided to try out the scariest of all genetics- Beau Merrick's. I took pics of the not so unfortunate children.

This is Marceline, whose mother is Polly Maloney.

Madeline, daughter of Polly.

Marco, whose mother is also Polly.

Melly, whose mom is Hannah Smythe.

And Melly's sister Melba.
So they're not all so bad as long as they don't have his cheekbones and eyes. I think Madeline is the best looking that also manages to look like her father.

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #689 on: July 22, 2012, 03:05:36 PM »
Marco looks downright creepy to me :o

anything