Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 187052 times)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2010, 01:19:41 PM »
That really is a beautiful house.  Good job!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #121 on: April 01, 2010, 01:54:27 PM »
That house is gorgeous! I'm so jealous!  ::) I wish I had talent like that to build houses! And you mean you're having problems building a basement or just don't have enough money? If it's because you have foundation I haven't quite figured that one out myself yet either, if I ever plan on having a basement to my families... I normally don't have a foundation. :/ that's just me though. Very, very nice house though.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #122 on: April 01, 2010, 01:59:23 PM »
I sometimes build my basement so that the stairs are on the outside of the house, like in a garden or something.  It makes live much easier with a house that's already built!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #123 on: April 01, 2010, 02:55:20 PM »
Well scrap the No Updates part - I finished just a few bathrooms left, the family has gone from 330,000 after sledge hammering the old house, they have now got around 35,000! The new house is worth 512,637. Even though there is plenty of room I made the twins Fred Jr and Scooby share.

Fred and Lana are in the Blue Room, Daphne is in the Pink room, Velma is in the white room, Shaggy is the red room on the left, Scrappy is in the red room on the right, Fred Jr and Scooby are in the red and yellow room!

I also decided to build Mikey and Agnes a Tomb! May not be so romantic but I am going to see what it is like, otherwise they may end up in the Character Graveyard.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #124 on: April 01, 2010, 05:21:46 PM »
That's very beautifully done. :) I'm very impressed!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2010, 05:17:17 AM »
Thanks!  :D I don't normaly do much building but am quite pleased I did the house in about three hours!  ;D

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2010, 09:20:18 AM »
Thanks!  :D I don't normaly do much building but am quite pleased I did the house in about three hours!  ;D

I know exactly what you mean! I can't just sit down and build a house, I have to be inspired for one thing, then when I start, it takes a good hour or so (with several deletes, re-dos, and start-overs) before I have a good skeleton. It's funny, I was on the phone with a friend of mine when I started decorating and all he did was laugh at me because I was having a massive panic over what to paint the living room that would match the floor.
Let me say this:
I can build the house.
I can be an interior decorator with where to put the buy mode stuff.
I can find good flooring.
Yet I can NOT pick the right wall covering! (Including the exterior). Like looking at your house, it's all brick, I can't make a brick house because to me it doesn't look right whenever I build one. I'm just too picky. So for me to sit down and really build a house that looks good, it's a lot of work!
So I mostly give kudos to anyone who can do it and make it look very good.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #127 on: April 02, 2010, 10:50:22 AM »
 :D!

Anyway - Now to Welcome to you all, our first Female Heir! Here is Daphne! She just reached young adulthood! Here is all her details!

Daphne Character
 - Natural Cook
 - Brave
 - Good Sense of Humour
 - Hopeless Romantic
 - Excitable
LTW - Five Star Chef

Velma also aged up and got schmoozer as her last trait, Velma and Daphne may look alike if I made them have the same hair style and colour but I am calling them Non-Identical Twins, wierd how the other twins one has black hair and the other is blonde like these two. I have done all but one bathrooms now, brought us down to 3,000 but within a day we are back at 60,000 I do love partnerships which give you 30,000 a week, the other 30,000 was made by selling some of the gems.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #128 on: April 02, 2010, 11:20:33 AM »
Just looking at the Family Tree and I see that Barney is now a Dad! Angeline Bloom, Marisol and Barney are still not married, Marisol has got a big family and so now the Character Family has grown bigger!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #129 on: April 02, 2010, 02:26:18 PM »
Just looking at the Family Tree and I see that Barney is now a Dad! Angeline Bloom, Marisol and Barney are still not married, Marisol has got a big family and so now the Character Family has grown bigger!
Congratulations Barney! :) Haha, and Daphne is very pretty too. You've done so well with all of this family. It makes me want to try it, but I know that I'll probably end up giving up far to fast.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #130 on: April 02, 2010, 06:30:57 PM »
I think of it as a goal, not a challenge, try playing for just a while once a week, you don't even have to do the Legacy Challenge it could just be a practice of getting to Gen 10! Thanks for saying I have done well, I am pleased with them my self! I am thinking of doing an Alphacie next (26 Gens - Alphabetical Names)

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #131 on: April 03, 2010, 10:34:39 AM »
Woah, good luck with the alphabetical names, however, can I ask if you plan on the heir's name starting with "A" or their children to start at "A"?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #132 on: April 03, 2010, 01:47:57 PM »
I'm not certain I will do that!  ;) But I think it starts with the Founder as A. Thinking about it I probably won't until I am more experienced with Legacies!

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
« Reply #133 on: April 03, 2010, 03:15:57 PM »
I don't really do legacies much, but it's so much fun to read other peoples. I like doing random tests and drama filled families. :) Like once I had planned to have my Sim girl be the test mother of a pyromaniac baby or a fireproof baby, however, she fell in love with Leighton Sekemoto. Seeing as I still wanted to run the test, I started the fire, wooed the fireman, impregnated my Sim and finally decided that I would have her marry Leighton, and he is such a great father too! She married him on the first day she knew she was pregnant when she saw him at the library, I couldn't help it. They were adorable together and absolutely meant to be. They had already been at Romantic partner (not boyfriend/girlfriend but just romantic) and she asked him to be her boyfriend, but before she did that I made sure to announce that she was pregnant (expecting him to automatically dislike her for cheating on him in a way) but instead he was thrilled. I pushed them to get married right there, and she took to being a mother very well. They now have 3 children in the family. One being Sam, the other being Tocaston (the fireman's baby, and the fireman didn't even show up at the hospital for the birth like good fathers would, but Leighton took her to the hospital gladly. >:( ) and a child that came between Leighton and my Sim Kai, Aiden. By the look of it, they all just act like one big family. It's like no one was ever born from another person. :)
Ah-I don't think I needed to write all of that out, but you get the idea. Sorry for an overly long explanation of my dramatic stories. :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #134 on: April 03, 2010, 04:10:44 PM »
It's okay, it's interesting on how other people play the game!