Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 187039 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Generation 9 Heir Poll!
« Reply #750 on: October 08, 2011, 06:10:57 PM »
Teen Party

So right after the Twins aged up the Adults got a free vacation! The Twins were left alone. Tweety would cook and learn her skill, Sylvester would smash glasses and learn his, simple as.

Although to say they were completely alone would be a lie, Anastasia was there at nights, she comes out now and again, reads a book all night then goes with the dawn.

Tweety skipped straight to level 3 of Cooking thanks to that toy oven she got as a child, poor Sylvester had to start from scratch, although he did catch up pretty quickly, he is probably only about a skill point behind now and he is at level 4 mixology! I did redesign the top floor for Sylvester and Family Parties.

So off they went the next morning to their first day of big school.

A few hours after School was over and the lights switched on though, these teens knew how to party when the parents were not home!

Here we have Suzette and Sylvester, they really started to heat that room up you know...

Like seriously. Those two had it.

And by had it I mean they really were not shy.

Heres where the sympathy comes in for poor Tweety though, poor girl, the guy she had a crush on and the girl with the funny outfit and hair had him busy the whole party.

Whilst her brother was making progress elsewhere. (Remind me to remove that tree!)

But then the news that the Cops were on their way arrived, the teens scattered.

Tweety told off the Cop for behaving badly in her house and what does the Cop do? Calls her parents, the Cheek!

Then somehow this mysterious evidence of a Teen Party surfaces and Rabbit believes it, she grounds both of the twins.

Who wait until the Adults are then occupied with other more important useless actions.

To sneak out of the house.

Sylvester meets his Girlfriend and Tweety well..

Tweety finds a half naked Young Adult who admits he is a paper delivery boy, someone she just can't be with.

Poor Girl, she's neurotic enough without all of this!

Next Chapter: Skills and Prom
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #751 on: October 08, 2011, 06:25:13 PM »
Skills and Prom

That very same night and the two Grandmothers in the house offered to give the twins driving lessons. They had returned from the meeting at the park before curfew. Both have now passed their tests.

Bugs has also reached Level 9 of the Bass Skill, not long now!

The adults also go to see one of his performances he now has to do as a Lyricist, Level 6 of the Rockstar Branch I believe.

Afterwards some random Vampire Lady had the common courtesy to die. Stopped all of them from what they were doing, but Rabbit who cackled in delight of the misfortune of others but oh well, Elders will be Elders.

After the unplanned departure of the Sim World by the random lady, the Adults went for a bite at the Dinner for Jelly's Birthday, she never had that meal before her Birthday though.

Back at home and Sylvester is still progressing into his Mixology Skill, he's not breaking as much glass now.

Just turning stomachs, that's all.

Tweety is preparing Perfect Food already at Level 6 Cooking. Well she was at level 4 but that was only once.

There is now so much food in the fridge if it was real and had a size capacity I think I'd need about 8 of them.

Just like the view and the mixology happening. I really do like the view from this hill, I should bulldoze Agnes' house more often.

Here, you are looking at Sunset Valley's newest CEO! Jelly got promoted and has now completed her Life Time Want! She now plans to reach the top of the Business Career.

Then it was time for Prom. Tweety went alone. Sylvester with his Girlfriend. Tweety was Prom Queen and Sylvester King. Sylvester and his date ruled the Party. Tweety just had a bad time, she got rejected, beaten up by a nerd, someone wore the same outfit, but then at the end she found love... Now I just have to hunt this kid down and see what he looks like, Lol.

These two really do everything together, and it explains why they are so close and I really can't imagine splitting them up ever.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #752 on: October 09, 2011, 03:24:55 AM »
Ohlol, looks like I might be the deciding vote.. unless I can find someone who reads and hasn't voted... It's a tie so far, 5 Votes a piece.  ;)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #753 on: October 09, 2011, 03:50:08 AM »
Tweety Loves ...

After the events at Prom which can only be called a disaster for Tweety, she came away with about -80 worth of Moodlets... Which thanks to Rabbit and her many LTHP I bought another MM so now I think everyone has their own. Tweety is now a Level 7 and a half in Cooking.

Sylvester is catching up and has just reached Level 7.

After the Dinner is made, a call is made, a date is made. Time to meet this "Josh Edwards"

Okay so maybe I see why she is so shy... After that makeover I gave him back at the house, combined with the Beach and Sunset...

Then he had to go home, before anything happened, Tweety was frustrated to say the least.

But she is a Character. Characters don't give up. She followed him home.

And so, in front of a roaring fire, things got under way.

And she stole that first kiss from him, even with his brother pretending to be the King behind them.

And his Dad standing behind them... Now this is where I almost had a heart attack, that Guy married into a family, I know that because I set him up with his wife. There you have Alana's Husband, Gregory. Alana is daughter of Penelope, who is the twin sister of Rabbit. Alana is Jessie's cousin. From there I don't know the technical names. However I have decided it is okay since Alana was adopted so it isn't a blood tie.

The next morning when Tweety wasn't running from the Cops trying to hunt her down for being out after Curfew, she met at the beach with Josh and made it official.

So Tweety has found her love, Sylvester has found his love - who turns out to be called Tessa not Suzette, who was the ugly one. Uhg. Everythings ready. Today is Sunday, in Real Life and on the Characters World, Today is also the Twins Birthday... I only need a deciding vote.

Next Chapter: Grandpa Ti-Ning

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #754 on: October 09, 2011, 05:31:21 AM »
This is typical, Lol. Two more people have now voted, and it is still a tie! On one hand I am so thank ful that 12 people are reading and voting, yet it's still a tie, I need a Winner!  :P

In other news I found out why I've had some lag lately. It's only because I had 1063 Memories in the Household. Jessie had the most at 228... I spent my morning deleting those and then had the teens age up into YA. Now makeovers, relationships. I still need the clear winner, or is everyone split between the two Twins? Lol.

loveSims

« Reply #755 on: October 09, 2011, 05:33:03 AM »
Awesome updates as always! At how may weeks are you in the game?

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #756 on: October 09, 2011, 05:37:29 AM »
Awesome updates as always! At how may weeks are you in the game?

Ummm, I think I have gone past 20, so probably near 30 now. Mind you it should be a lot longer but I had the Family Tree Bug and moved the family at Gen 4/5 to a new Save File thus reseting the clock.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #757 on: October 09, 2011, 10:04:37 AM »
Grandpa Ti-Ning

Just a mini update to inform you all of the birthday of Ti-Ning!

So I think it was best to leave these two old love birds alone...

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #758 on: October 09, 2011, 10:11:01 AM »
They're still so cute together.  Grats to Tweety on finding someone!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Countdown to Generation Ten!
« Reply #759 on: October 09, 2011, 11:26:12 AM »
Four
Teens to Adults

The good thing about having a mixologist in the house, free drinks for parties!

Even if he is making them for his own Party!

That's right it is the Twins Birthday! Tweety is up first to the cake.

Here come the sparkles!

Yet again with the Agnes hair...

Next up was Josh. I know he isn't in the household but he can age up with his girlfriend right?

We invited his family as well though.

Then Sylvester had his turn at the cake!

Sylvester just has the most awesome facial expressions I think.

Now for Tessa!

Here we have a Young Adult Tweety, who added Ambitious to her traits.

And Sylvester! Who added Great Kisser to his traits and Master Mixologist to his Life Time Want.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy - Countdownt to Generation Ten!
« Reply #760 on: October 09, 2011, 11:29:14 AM »
Here are Josh and Tessa's makeovers:

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #761 on: October 09, 2011, 11:59:24 AM »
Three
Graduation

Lol, I wasn't expecting this hat for Tweety for Graduation!

Sylvester got the cap.

I saw both Tessa and Josh at the Graduation ceremony.

Then the Diploma throwing began.

Tweety was voted most likely to fulfil her life time wish.

Two of the Graduates celebrated, since Sylvester was last out he missed Tessa who went straight home.

Sylvester was voted Class Valedictorian and most likely to burn down his own house, which is kind of ironic because I have the fireproof LTHR, Lol.

You know, Tweety really is the most beautiful Sim I have ever had in the Sims 3.

And Sylvester is probably up there for most handsome.

Whilst the Twins were out with their respective relationships, the Adults were down at the beach at the fire pit.

Wally was just napping on the lounge chairs.

Although I think that Rabbit is getting lonely without any of her Siblings or her dear husband left.

Yet that was the price she paid for the Fountain of Youth, that one drink of the fountain not only made her so much younger but so much lonelier, yet how many Sims can say that they witnessed the Graduation of their Great-Grandchildren, apart from those under the influence of substances called Ambrosia. Rabbit is 96. I don't want her to leave. Yet the House is full.

As the sun rose however, Wally opted to move out, to give the space we needed. Now there is one space free.

loveSims

« Reply #762 on: October 09, 2011, 01:27:44 PM »
Deleting those memories can be a pain. I check mine dailiy. Tweety is very beautiful!

Offline CreativeCrayola

• Katniss :)
  • Immortal
« Reply #763 on: October 09, 2011, 01:34:36 PM »
Oh my your so close! I'm so glad I spent this afternoon reading your fantastic legacy!

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #764 on: October 09, 2011, 01:36:36 PM »
Thanks guys! I know I'm so close, I can't believe it and although it won't end entirely it will be a conclusion to the Character Legacy. :'( Partly.

anything