Author Topic: The Character Legacy - Completed  (Read 186986 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: The Character Legacy - Farewell Alex - The Generation 8 Heir is....
« Reply #660 on: September 03, 2011, 07:22:24 PM »
Great updates. Alex does look good, and Casper would have too "Cliché" I think.  
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

imaGleek

« Reply #661 on: September 03, 2011, 08:19:22 PM »
You should have named Hermione Dumbledore!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #662 on: September 03, 2011, 08:20:43 PM »
Ha ha , nice one i'maGleek
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #663 on: September 04, 2011, 04:34:48 AM »
I'll miss you Alex! I remember his red eyes... R.I.P Alex!  :'( Hopefully Rabbit will be fine.
Bugs looks like a great heir!! Elmer definitely should've been called Casper!

Yup, I'm kind of sad his eyes never passed on, theres still hope though, slim may it be. I also have no clue about Elmer's but they will probably be that Yellow or a Blue.

great updates, Alex does look good, and casper would have too "Clishé" I think 

Thanks Kiko! Do you mean Bugs looks good? Alex was the one who just passed away, Bugs is the heir, in the last photo of the previous update.

You should have named Hermione Dumbledore!

Yeah, Lol, I already have a Dumbles though. I assume only Adult Gnomes can breed because if I get a Baby Gnome I'm going to be worried, Lol.  :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #664 on: September 04, 2011, 10:29:18 AM »
Actually I had two elders make a baby gnome so you never know!  Just look around one day for two gnomes and the baby and I always just assume that's the parents. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #665 on: September 04, 2011, 10:51:28 AM »
Actually I had two elders make a baby gnome so you never know!  Just look around one day for two gnomes and the baby and I always just assume that's the parents. 

Heres to hoping i get my first Baby Gnome soon then! The Characters have the most Base Game Gnomes of all my games!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #666 on: September 05, 2011, 05:16:02 PM »
And I have finally finished reading this legacy! :D Yes, I read it from the start because I was hooked on the first update I read from the checkpoint and so decided I'd devote the next three days to reading the entire thing from the start. I loved it! This is definitely one of my favourite legacies on the forum! I love everything from the houses to the writing and of course, the actual Characters themselves! Thanks for such awesome entertainment three nights in a row, Tom! I can't wait for the next updates. I'll have to go and read your dynasty, now. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #667 on: September 05, 2011, 06:12:23 PM »
Oh wow, Fez, that is an amazing thing for me to hear, for you to go back and read the whole thing!  :o You are so welcome! Thank you so much for saying that!  :D I have the screenshots for an update but School is tomorrow and I should be asleep already so I will post the moment I can.  :)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #668 on: September 06, 2011, 05:18:41 AM »
Oh wow, Fez, that is an amazing thing for me to hear, for you to go back and read the whole thing!  :o You are so welcome! Thank you so much for saying that!  :D I have the screenshots for an update but School is tomorrow and I should be asleep already so I will post the moment I can.  :)

No problem, it was awesome! I empathise with you about school, awaiting that update excitedly, and I'm sure I'm not the only one! ;D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #669 on: September 11, 2011, 02:19:08 PM »
Romance is blooming...

Jelly graduated from High School and was voted Most Artistic.

She didn't wait to start her new career in Business though, she literally ran there.

Bugs also spent the day getting his job to be a Rockstar, he then began his Tip gaining and Guitar learning.

His father then came down and they formed a Band together, Who's that Character?, is the name.

Later that evening, or maybe Morning, some how both Bugs and Jelly were awake. Bugs wanted to try some new music on Jelly which he always does down at the Beach.

Somehow the music was never played... on a guitar that is.

As the sun rose it was made official.

Almost straight after it was time for them all to rush off to City Hall for Bugs' Graduation! He also was voted Most Artistic, so they must have been different classes then?

Although Bugs had a more interesting way to spend his day.

So the question was asked...

imaGleek

« Reply #670 on: September 11, 2011, 02:38:40 PM »
Wait, isn't Jelly his imaginary friend?

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #671 on: September 11, 2011, 05:33:26 PM »
Yey for Bugs and Jelly! I think it's cute that he's dating his IF. :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #672 on: September 12, 2011, 02:24:47 AM »
Wait, isn't Jelly his imaginary friend?

Yeah... What's wrong with that? That just means they are destined to be very close because their personalities fit!  ;) Besides she never really was an Imaginary Friend, she got turned real the same day that they aged up.

Yey for Bugs and Jelly! I think it's cute that he's dating his IF. :D

I wasn't going to but Jelly isn't bad, has awesome Eyes and is just awesome in general.  :D

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #673 on: September 18, 2011, 07:00:24 AM »
Wow, I didn't realise I was so far behind in the story, my apologies. I'm building a new house since the old one is really laggy, I like the new one but it is probably too big and so I won't share any pics till it is done and I'm happy with it. Then I'll get any suggestions in the Building Showboat Thread.

Engagement....

The title gives away everything in this chapter but that won't stop us telling it properly now will it? So Bugs and Jelly are not going to wait around for the rest of their lives to start, besides they want to make sure that Bugs' Grandmothers can be there, yep, Anastasia (Ti-Nings Mother) is still alive... just. So down to the Beach where they first let their feelings loose on each other it was time for the inevitable.

I just can't get over how awesome Bugs is, he just pulls off the Rockstar look so easily!

Jelly said Yes! No surprises there then... You know these two really do seem to be very compatable.

Kind of randomly coincidence but Anastasia was there, Bugs ran over to tell her the news.

This is when Bugs showed his kind family side, he didn't want his Grandmother living alone until she died so with an empty space in the Household he invited Anastasia to spend the rest of her life with her extended and blood family.

Next Chapter: Bachelor Party...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: The Character Legacy
« Reply #674 on: September 18, 2011, 07:04:32 AM »
Yey! I agree, Bugs does pull of the rockstar look very well. ;) And Jelly is so beautiful looking, too. That was so sweet of bugs to invite Anastasia to move in. Awesome update, I can't wait to read about that bachelor party.. ;D

anything