Author Topic: Hover Bed  (Read 15346 times)

Offline Allie0563

• Llama Wrangler
Hover Bed
« on: June 22, 2011, 08:44:21 PM »
So, my Sim woo hooed in her hover bed for the first time...I think they broke it.  It no longer hovers.  :o  Anybody else have this happen?

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
Re: Hover Bed
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 08:50:29 PM »
I've never had any problems with the hover bed. Sims actually get like a +15 moodlet for woohooing in it. I'd try putting it in your family inventory then putting it back in the bedroom. That is very strange though, lol.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Allie0563

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2011, 09:05:59 AM »
Thanks Moons!  I'll try that.

Leto85

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2011, 06:42:47 AM »
Oh my... Haha! I got an image now of two sims woohooing in that bed and falling down while doing it. 'Was it good for you too, honey?' 'No, it hurts.'
I really am curious about how that bed looks like now it is fallen to the ground. Can you perhaps make us all happy with a picture Allie0563? Than (and only than, hehe) I will wish you welcome to the forum.
Now the bed is on the ground, do sims still get that 'hover' moodlet, or is that one done also?

Offline Allie0563

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2011, 11:48:20 AM »
Sorry I didn't get a picture!  But it just looked like any other bed, no lights, just sitting on the floor like a normal bed.  But I did notice they still got the moodlet when woo hooing in the broken bed.  Its fixed now, I moved from an apartment to a house and its now hovering as it should!

Natsuko

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 12:30:34 PM »
Oh, lol, my gosh. That's so funny, it happened to my hover bed too. But I just sold it, and I got another bed using buydebug.

anything