Author Topic: The Run Around Bug  (Read 29041 times)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Re: The Run Around Bug
« Reply #120 on: July 27, 2011, 09:49:15 AM »
Hate to bring back a old topic but figured that was better than starting a new one.
One of the sims in my household starting running around everywhere they went and I couldn't figure out what was going on.
This morning I searched the forum to see if there was any mention of this problem and found this thread.
If this was fixed with the Late Night patch I guess it's been broke again with the Town Life patch 1.24.

Going to edit town and splitting the household and moving the running sim to the clip board then merging him back to the household again seems to have fixed him.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #121 on: July 27, 2011, 10:21:33 AM »
Thanks for sharing that, Grimsoul.  I'm glad you found a way to fix the problem.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #122 on: July 27, 2011, 04:54:48 PM »
If this was fixed with the Late Night patch I guess it's been broke again with the Town Life patch 1.24.

Actually, this bug never really went away.  After being fixed for tag, the Firefighter profession still caused it to manifest.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
« Reply #123 on: July 27, 2011, 05:06:27 PM »
Actually, this bug never really went away.  After being fixed for tag, the Firefighter profession still caused it to manifest.

I didn't about the Firefighter causing it also. :(
My sim got the bug from playing tag with his daughter. That's why I was saying if was fixed it's was broke again.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #124 on: August 03, 2011, 12:57:21 PM »
I have to agree, I have two firefighters in different games that got the running bug after they came home from work.  My sims do not get it anymore from playing tag though, lol. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

anything