Author Topic: Invisible Paintings?  (Read 16533 times)

Offline Wench

• Llama Wrangler
    • Living Vicariously Through Sims
Re: Invisible Paintings?
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2013, 05:08:45 PM »
This is a very late reaction to this post, I know. But I just found a good solution for me and I just wanted to share that. Possibly people will still search for a solution, just like I did.

For me the Moveobjects cheat works only 10% of the time or so, so no real luck with that.

The best thing is probably what MoonsAreBlue said in the other tread about invisible paintings:
But if you're as unlucky as me and you have put all paintings in your painters inventory already, that doesn't work :'( because you cannot move something from the personal inventory directly to the family inventory...

After some puzzling I found out that when you move the paintings to the inventory of another sim of that household, your problem is solved. Just drag the paintings one by one to the other sim and let go when you see the sim light up. From that other sims' inventory I was able to move all paintings to the wall and didn't loose any! :D
Of course, now you can place them in your family inventory if you want.

I hope to have helped somebody with this!

I know this is an old thread, but the invisible paintings still happen even with the most recent patch so I don't feel its out of place to reply here, especially as the answer to this question is what brought me here today.
I just wanted to say you helped me, Odie. Your fix worked for me and saved my Immortal Dynasty attempt. Thank you.

Offline Killzone

• Nooboo
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2016, 02:45:22 PM »
Sorry for posting in old thread, but I found another solution.

NRAAS debug has an option when you click on the house, to make all visible, which fixes this, at least it did for me.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MsGreenberet

• Nooboo
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2017, 09:37:31 PM »
Hi!! I am new to the forum but after referring to many similar problems and back to this thread ​I thought I would help since no one else provided a fix to getting the paintings​ back. After trying everything I couldn't get my paintings​ back off the wall, so after trying the super tech tips I kept seeing I went to super simple. I had my sim move, with the pack furniture option when they got to the new house it was packed in the inventory. I don't know if moving will mess with your challenge but for everybody else I figured it's nice to know, especially if you're like me and use the still life option a lot.