Author Topic: Help - How to Start?  (Read 1805 times)

elliemay

Help - How to Start?
« on: August 25, 2011, 01:47:44 AM »
Hi,
I have never played a Sims game before in my life. Thought I would try it out, so I went and bought a used game, but they had no manuals for it! My Sims 3 game is the Xbox 360. I have no clue what any controls are, how to play, get a job, a house, or pretty much anything. Can someone please please help me?
Thanks.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Help
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 01:57:56 AM »
Welcome to our Forum, elliemay.

While the majority of what we have here is for the PC version of The Sims 3, we do have a page dedicated to the console versions on the Guide. It may help you to get started.  I'm sure there will also be other members coming by who will be able to give you more information.  I'm going to change the subject of this thread to more correctly identify it so that members will know what you're looking for.  Subjects need to be as specific as possible.

Also, I edited your post for grammar and punctuation, primarily capitalization at the start of a sentence and the pronoun I.  If you would be a little more careful with your posts in the future, we'd very much appreciate it.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

elliemay

Re: Help - How to Start?
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 02:00:19 AM »
Thank You.

Offline gerrr00

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 02:14:31 AM »
Check your messages elliemay.  :)
Ignorance is not an excuse, please read the forum rules.

elliemay

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 02:19:28 AM »
Thank You. :) That helped a lot. Now, if I can figure out what comes next I will be on my way...hopefully. :)

mjross316

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2011, 03:11:18 AM »
It's really not as hard as it seems. It's just a little overwhelming at first with all the different commands and controls. I suggest just playing around with it for a couple of weeks and control only one sim is the easiest. This guide page also helped out alot. Is there anything in particular you need help with at this moment?