Author Topic: Birthday Cake Burned Down My Kitchen  (Read 8752 times)

loveSims

Re: Birthday Cake Burned Down My Kitchen
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2011, 12:58:35 PM »
When my sims catch fire I send them to the shower to put themself out Once a birthday cake start a fire and the IF put the fire out! ;D

Offline SimPoseyYum

• Occult
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2011, 01:30:32 PM »
There's a reason why they call it "Birthday Inferno Birthday Cake"  :)

I noticed the cake is found in Buy Mode under Outdoor Activities. Maybe it's supposed to be used outside and not inside? Whenever I see someone post pictures of a birthday cake fire it's always indoors...

Good theory, but my cake was outside.    ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2011, 04:50:10 PM »
I have not yet had a fire involving a birthday cake (or any fire at all, actually!) but, being the cheater I am, if I did and it went badly (i.e: someone was hurt) I'd just exit the game and go back and start over again. xD

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2011, 06:09:22 PM »
I noticed the cake is found in Buy Mode under Outdoor Activities. Maybe it's supposed to be used outside and not inside? Whenever I see someone post pictures of a birthday cake fire it's always indoors. In the recent Baby Boomer challenge I must have used the cake outdoors at least 15-20 times and I never had a single fire.

I thought it was also listed in the Entertainment Section with all the Party Items such as the LN Mats, Lights and Bars.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline athena

• Occult
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 09:03:04 PM »
Yes, yes, this happened to me before. The whole family went running out of the kitchen to save themselves. Fortunately, a fire alarm was installed so the firemen got there on time. Fires can also happen through the fireplace, the stove (most common), the chemistry table, the outdoor grill, candles, and all other combustible stuff. Be careful!  :)

Offline xian_lim

• Nooboo
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2011, 09:37:12 AM »
This is my first time hearing that birthday cake is going to cause fire as well! :o Better invest in the Fireproof Homestead reward for my family .
Too bad the table or the counter for placing the cake can not be upgraded fireproof.

anything