Author Topic: How to get memories super fast  (Read 1661 times)

Sportsfan

How to get memories super fast
« on: September 04, 2011, 11:43:16 PM »
This is a somewhat useless tip as I find memories to be quite annoying, but if you like them, heres how to get a lot really fast:
Join a career. 1 memory
Join a new career. 1 memory for quoting job and 1 for joining career.

Repeat this over and over again. You get two memories everytime you join a career, and they can be the same two that you just switch between.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: How to get memories super fast
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 11:51:15 PM »
This sounds useful for someone who wants to get the Memory Rewards really fast.

Personally, I find that dating a celebrity nets you tons of moodlets. Last time I checked you get a new memory every time your Sim Woohoos with a celebrity, or two memories if they're both celebrities under your control.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sportsfan

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 11:56:49 PM »
Yeah with what I said you can get over 50 memories a day with one sim. A lot more if you play with testingcheats on. You could just play with make needs static and have the 200 memories to get all the rewards in like 1-2 sim days.

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 11:59:19 PM »
There might be another thread about this that I haven't found yet, but what is the point of memories?  I've had Generations for weeks and I haven't figured out why you would want to get a bunch of them.  To say that you did? 

Sportsfan

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 12:02:05 AM »
There might be another thread about this that I haven't found yet, but what is the point of memories?  I've had Generations for weeks and I haven't figured out why you would want to get a bunch of them.  To say that you did? 
If you share them you can get rewards. I don't do that though so for me they just take up file space. I don't like them very much.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 04:17:51 AM »
the fastest way is fishing I find, each fish you catch, gets you a memory, make needs static, and head of to the ponds
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 08:30:07 AM »

They should turn off the instant memories and just let you take a snapshot of those you really want to keep. Until they do, I've turned it off.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sportsfan

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 10:22:04 AM »
the fastest way is fishing I find, each fish you catch, gets you a memory, make needs static, and head of to the ponds
That's probably second best.
The best way though is to go to city hall, join the political career, then join the architect career (if you have ambitions) and then just keep going back and forth. Trust me, with needs static you can probably get 100 a day with one sim.

anything