Author Topic: The Journal of Sterling Rose: Final Chapter (Story Complete)  (Read 36625 times)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The Journal of Sterling Rose: When I look back on Sterling
« Reply #285 on: February 24, 2012, 05:45:50 PM »
I can't believe she's gone.  :'(
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

loveSims

« Reply #286 on: February 24, 2012, 10:55:26 PM »
R.I.P. Sterling. Awesome update!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
« Reply #287 on: February 25, 2012, 12:29:13 PM »
Dear Journal,
Tomorrow is Grandma Sterling's funeral. The funeral home is near our house (an hour away from the rest of the family) so Uncle Calvin decided to pay us a visit for the weekend. The girls really haven't met their Great Uncle Calvin before.

He helped the triplet's with their home work today, great service too! The girls really love Calvin, he is very childish and can make the girls laugh.

Having Calvin here gave me and Max time to finish the nursery, how does it look? We chose primary colors for the twins.

Calvin also played some piano, Opal watched his fingers dance along the plastic keys, Jade listened and Hazel danced.

Hazel begged Calvin to move in but he said "I like the beach, you can visit any time you like!"
I was busy putting together outfits for the funeral, fun right? Nope.
-The Niece of Uncle Calvin Lammerwright, Amber Rose 

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
Re: The Journal of Sterling Rose: The Great Uncle Calvin
« Reply #288 on: March 12, 2012, 05:52:16 PM »
Dear Journal,
Today was Sterling's funeral at central park.  Her resting place in the center of town, I was not happy with such a public resting area for the great Sterling Rose. We left at the end of the funeral (which the whole town attended) and it was late by then.

The children where in bed and Max asleep.  I stepped out on the patio, the cool breeze gave me a chill along with a feeling of guilt. The wind whispered to me "I will not rest here." I opened the closet and opened Sterling's truck. I slipped on her coat and tucked her journal and mine in the pocket. I tip toed out of the house. The air had a chill to it. I had the feeling I needed to pass through the graveyard, and now I know why. Vander's ghost floated by his grave. He smiled a sweet and soft grin and pointed the the hill near the royal estate.

"Go" he whispered like the wind. Vander disappeared into the cool night.
I began walking up the the hill were Vander pointed, the wind guided me along. Exactly were Vander had pointed lay a small perfect ring of... roses bushes.
The wind circled around the roses making a whistling noise, and a small grave stone appeared in the center of the perfect ring.
I closed my eyes for a second and felt the wind slip like silk through my fingers. My eyes fluttered open like butterflies winds. I look down and I am in a gown.

I look into the distance. I could spot every house our family lived or lives in from this perfect perch, I know why this was were Vander sent me.

A tear ran hot down my cheek, but shortly went cold.

I walked forward into the circle where the grave stone was etched 
"Forever and always Queen Sterling Rose, your legacy lives on but the story ends here."

I knelt before the stone and lifted one of the rocks that paved the circle. The dirt was soft like velvet, and I smooth out a small hole. I kissed Sterling's journal and placed it in earth's velvet. Carefully I smoothed the dirt over the cover and replaced the stone on top. I placed my hands on top of the smooth stone that covered Sterling's Journal and  I whispered "You may rest here in peace." The wind replied "Thank you." in Sterling's voice. I shut my eyes.
"Goodbye..." I whispered.
"Never say goodbye, my spirit has never left." The wind replied.

Our lives will never be the same without Sterling, but we will never forget the impact she made on our lives the day her boat hit shore.  Let us live in the memory of Sterling Rose.
-The Final Chapter of Journal of Sterling Rose, Amber Rose,

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Journal of Sterling Rose: Final Chapter (Story Complete)
« Reply #289 on: March 12, 2012, 05:56:31 PM »
Beautifully written well done. I really enjoyed this story.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #290 on: March 12, 2012, 06:19:43 PM »
I can't believe its over! The final chapter was wonderful.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

loveSims

« Reply #291 on: March 13, 2012, 01:02:03 PM »
What a perfect end! I will miss this story.  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
« Reply #292 on: March 13, 2012, 05:25:56 PM »
What a perfect end! I will miss this story.  :)
Thank you! I will miss it too but it was starting to be repetitive and since Sterling was gone, it was a nice time to end and endless story.