Author Topic: Return of the Imaginairum: Pixie's Legacy  (Read 13321 times)

loveSims

Re: Return of the Imaginairum: Pixie's Legacy
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2011, 02:40:25 PM »
Great update! It's funny that Grim stayed for the party lol ;D

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2011, 02:48:18 PM »
I just started reading - I love this story so far!
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Tears of Jade

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2011, 10:44:32 PM »
I told you Grim liked you :P He's a real party animal...I wonder if that's one of his traits?

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2011, 02:45:24 AM »
Wasn't Grim a constant attendee at Juxt's Parties? Happy Birthday to the kids! Congrats on the impending Imaginarium! Did Nick get the Imaginary Friend gene from his Mother?
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2011, 12:10:47 PM »
I haven't been in the game since this happened when I played last week. I didn't notice it then. It was kinda chaotic because we had aging up, dying, and labor all in the same moment!

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2011, 07:10:15 PM »

I don't know if it's because I'm real or if it was because a lot happened. Life sped by at full speed fast-forward reverseish.

You know that makes no sense right?

Shush Lae just wait until you have kids! Anyways, we barely got the cake cut when I went into labor. Heave ho off we go! This time it was a lot easier. Within a short while little Diaenna was born.

I don't think I scared Nick and Aura too badly with my cries of pain. Damon and I talked into the night that night about my job. We had Nick, Aura, Diaenna, and Lae to take care of now. Now that Nick was a child we didn't know how Lae would react. For the past several days, she had remained a doll still.

Nick made sure to play with Lae. I had to remind him constantly to do his homework. I didn't want my son to grow up uneducated. Learning was an amazing thing. Reluctantly, he would put her down and go to his homework. Aura always sat at the table with him. I really thing Aura does most of the work and Nick copies. I have yet to catch them though.

Sebastian has retired as an International Super Spy. He spends the day piddling around the house. For weeks I looked on him with envy. Sebastian was able to stay at home all day and play with Diaenna. One night at dinner, I told Damon my proposal. A few gals at the school had toddlers and not much money for a babysitter. I wanted to be at home with the kids. If you saw the mess this house is in when I get home you'd want to stay home also! So I've quit my job at the school. I now babysit little Diedra and Jackie everyday.

Right after I began my new daycare Lae disappeared from my sight. I cannot hear or see her anymore. Nick assures me she is still there and is just as tall as he is. He pats my arm and says constantly that he is taking good care of her. I know Lae wishes to be real also. She doesn't like being a cursed doll.

Damon helped Nick create the old formula they used to free me. However, it hasn't worked on her. Only Nick can see her. I guess this is a good thing, because we are going to need more beds and fast.

The strangest thing of everything is Nick. He's the first half-Imaginarium/half-sim. He looks like an even enough mixture of Damon and I. One day I came home to find this though....

I was lucky Mom was around to get a picture. I was only able to see Lae for a split second. There she was with Nick talking...and Nick looked like an Imaginarium doll. Nick is proud of his doll form. He's starting to walk around like that more and more. Damon and I have yet to see if he can strut or has any of the magical abilities an Imaginarium has. I'm not quite sure how I feel about watching him as a doll though.

That's not my only worry. I caught Damon out by the Fountain of Youth. I think he's been wishing. He's aging faster than I am. It bothers him...I can sense he feels responsible. He's worried. We have two kids and I know it bothers him he may not be here to watch them grow up.

Offline Tears of Jade

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2011, 11:36:29 AM »
Poor Damon! I hope he gets to see his kids grow up. I didn't know that the kids of IF's could change into the doll form costume thing.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
« Reply #52 on: October 24, 2011, 01:46:05 PM »
Kids,kids are everywhere! Before we knew it little Dieanna grew up to be a little toddler.

She looks like an angel in her Daddy's blonde hair and eyes. There's another side to her. My little girl...the one who is supposed to be the little sweetheart has hit the terrible twos.

I am at my wits end and she is a handful! At night Dieanna cries. During the day she gets mad and throws fits. Nick was never like this. He was such a mild mannered baby. I hope Dieanna grows out of it. I"m trying my best. However, I'm starting to think a time out may be necessary. This bad behavior has got to stop.

Nick seems to have the touch though. He sits Dieanna down to play with her. Dieanna calms down and coos for her big brother. I'm grateful he finds time to help out his crazy Momma! I know Lae must not like the time he spends ignoring her. I wouldn't know since it's hard to see or talk to her nowadays.

Damon is close to figuring out just the right potion to make Lae real. I'm glad...grateful....sorta..it's well...the house is a mess. There's kids everywhere. I'm not sure if I'm ready for another to raise or help raise in Lae's case. If she follows my trend she'll become uncursed at the exact same spot Nick is at. That and I know how I felt for Damon. I'm not ready to lose my little boy to a best friend....or a girlfriend. He's just a baby.

The house is a zoo of kids. They squeal and slide down bannisters. I love them but I'm tired...draggy even. I can't keep up at all. I have to somehow teach Aura to walk down stairs like a lady. Dieanna needs to learn all her toddler skills. Now if only I can get rid of this stomach bug...

Offline Tears of Jade

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #53 on: October 26, 2011, 12:04:49 PM »
Awww someones about to lose her baby. He's growing up to fast...though I'm wondering if its really the stomach bug that she has

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2011, 04:27:19 AM »
Hmmm? Stomach Bug?  :P

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
« Reply #55 on: October 28, 2011, 06:58:18 PM »
Hey they wished for it. Who am I to argue ;)

Time flew and quickly Damon and I realized we were expecting again. Before we knew it we welcomed our little Sammy into the world. I'm happy and adore our little nooboo. However, that is not what this entry is about.

You see Imaginariums love all things. There is nothing we don't like with only one exception. Imaginariums do not get along with cats. We hate cats. It is an undeniable fact of nature. Simply, putting it there are no good cats. It is believed Sims are descendants of the first cats. That is why they are so evil and a bit greedy.

Now that I have documented some history let me show you what my dear darling little son did.

While I was giving birth, he adopted a stray cat. What's worse is that his grandparent's let him! Why on earth would they let that smelly thing into the house? We have a toddler and a booboo in the house now. They did not need to be around that mangy smelly cat.

Nick named it Tiger Kitty. I couldn't banish it from the house. It would break his heart. At least that cat gets along with most people. That cat loves everyone but me. This is just fine by me. I avoid it. Avoiding a cat in a full house isn't an easy thing to do.

Aura spends hours teaching it how to "dance."

Mom spoils it all day long. She slips him treats constantly praising what a good boy he is.

Someone explain to me a puzzling situation. I don't like the cat. The cat doesn't like me. I just gave birth to a booboo. So why am I the one stuck giving the thing a flea bath?

Offline Tears of Jade

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #56 on: October 30, 2011, 12:23:52 AM »
Because Kitty doesn't like you Pixie :P

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2012, 05:42:08 PM »
Hi folks. I haven't forgotten Pixie or this story. I just well did a bad thing. I have a maxed out house with all kids and all. It's a lot of work to play this story. I love it I really do. However, I'm going to put this story on indefinite hiatus. I'm unsure as to where the story should go from here. The story to me really ended with Pixie being free. I'll play the game. However, I'm not sure if there's more to Pixie's story other than a "Happily Ever After". I assure you. She does live "happily ever after".

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2012, 06:32:34 PM »
I'm glad she lives happily ever after! I know what you mean about running out of ideas and inspiration though. I often get this cool idea but once I complete it I sort of think 'Now what?'. I'm sure Pixie will live on though!

Offline Upinde_wa_Mvua

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #59 on: March 06, 2012, 11:16:48 PM »
Next to Simbots, IFs are my favourite species, so I'm definitely glad that someone did this! :D