Author Topic: Twinbrook Alley Catfish location?  (Read 10466 times)

Tesseract

Twinbrook Alley Catfish location?
« on: September 13, 2010, 03:36:30 AM »
Good day folks,

I've snooped about looking for a thread that addresses this issue but have come unstuck in my attempts to boot. If, notwithstanding, there is already a place I apologize for creating a new thread about an old topic.

I would like to start by thanking Carl and Pam for running the guide site and this forum. This is the single most useful source for anything Sims 3. I permanently have about 9 tabs open in Chrome with different pages I'm checking at the moment about Nectar Making, Venue Buying and the rest.

Regarding the case in point: I began a game a few days ago in Twinbrook. My main man is a 5-Star Chef who is also a Green Thumb and Angler. His Lifetime Wish is to have a Bottomless Nectar Cellar (so I'm forced to use World Adventures by heading off to Champ Les Sims to get the racks and nectar makers).

In trying to gather funds to make several basement levels (required to make the best nectar) and visit Champ Les Sims, I'm trying to make §37,500 to purchase the Bistro and get §3000 /week.

My problem is if I buy Alley Catfish from the Supermarket I can only get Normal Deathfish that sell for §300 tops. I want to catch Perfect Deathfish that I can sell for §1000 so I can speed this up.

Thus I need to know where to catch Alley Catfish in Twinbrook. I've looked around the map but had no success thus forth.

TIA

Offline ik

• Townie
Re: Twinbrook Alley Catfish location?
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2010, 04:06:31 AM »
Across the road from the large graveyard is a small beach where you can fish for Alley Catfish.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2010, 04:49:16 AM »
You can also just make a pond on your Sims home lot, stock it with the Alley Catfish from the grocery store, then start fishing.  The Alley Catfish in your pond will be of every variety from normal to perfect.  I often do this with my sims so that they do not need to travel around town to catch the necessary types of fish in order to catch other fish.  :)

Tesseract

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2010, 08:43:43 AM »
Muchas gracias signores :) I followed the advice and am now fishing Perfect Alley Catfishes off my private pond.  ;D

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2010, 09:16:15 AM »
@Tesseract, the bait for Deathfish is Angelfish, not Alley Catfish. The bait for Angelfish is Alley Catfish. Maybe you already knew that, but since you never mentioned Angelfish I thought I'd throw that tidbit out there just in case.

anything