Author Topic: Building Contest #6 - Little Grey (Winner)  (Read 3393 times)

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Building Contest #6 - Little Grey (Winner)
« on: November 08, 2011, 03:48:22 AM »
Building Contest #6
Name: Little Grey
Lot Size: 40 x 40
Furnished price:  74,720
Unfurnished price: 53,244
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 1 1/2
Content used from: World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations and Pets
Store items:  Love in Darkness  - Free painting.

Set away from the road and hidden by trees, this Gothic Victorian house is ideal for the reclusive creature of the night. This two bedroom house even has a small basement to escape to away from the searing heat of the sun.

Downstairs floor plan

Upstairs floor plan

From the road - left

Lounge room

Dining room

From the road  -right

Basement

Arial view

Notes about this house:
Although it is on a raised block, the original block was flat and the edges of the block are at their original height, so it can be placed on a flat block anywhere. I built it on the block at 64 Applewood Lane in Bridgeport because that secluded spot suited the feel I wanted for the house.

The floor mat and first bookcase on the right in the study were placed using moveobjects (to cover a hole in the floor over the staircase) and so, if you take them out (I suggest you leave at least the rug there) you will need to use the cheat to put them back. Because of the way they were placed, the bookcase is actually just for show and can't be used.

The long dining table was made using moveobjects and because of this, the middle two chairs are just for show and cannot be used. You can, however place things on the table in the middle, but I forgot to test if sims can interact with things placed there.

In the photo of the dining room, you can see that one of the windows is facing the wrong way. I may or may not have fixed this as I take photos as I test the house.  If I didn't, it is something you can fix yourself without any hassle.

Enjoy

Please note that all my builds are thoroughly inspected to ensure everything is in working order and that nothing gets in the way of your enjoyment once you move in. Any problems that we have been unable to resolve, will be documented in the properties description. If however you find something that has somehow slipped by the scrutiny of the building inspector and is not listed in the property specs, please advise me and I will look at resolving the matter ASAP.

Norma
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

anything