Author Topic: Great World Adventures Walkthrough!  (Read 24831 times)

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
Great World Adventures Walkthrough!
« on: February 18, 2012, 11:15:18 PM »
I've noticed quite a few people here asking for help with certain WA adventures and tombs so I thought it was about time I revealed a little secret I have been keeping for a while now.  ;) Some time ago I got stuck in a tomb in Egypt, I googled for an answer and stumbled across this great site:

World Adventure Walkthroughs - Links Below
China
Egypt
France

http://walkthruwa.blogspot.co.nz/2009/12/arthur-adventurson.html

This is a wonderful walkthrough for all the tombs in all three locations, China, Egypt and France, not only does it guide you through each adventure, it even has screenshots that you can enlarge which is very useful to see what you are missing.

The person who created this walkthrough has obviously put a lot of effort into this, is a member of The Sims 3 site and doesn't use any mods, CC or cheats, this is a legitimate site.

I did not create this site, I only refer to it whenever I get stuck, (I prefer to figure out the tombs on my own whenever possible), I am plugging this site completely of my own accord as I'm hoping it will help many others just as it has done the same for me.  :)

So enjoy, have fun and I really hope that this site is as helpful to all the other adventurer's out there as it was for me!  ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Great World Adventures Walkthrough!
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 12:08:45 AM »
Thanks, Rainbow.  We've had this linked in the past, but it got buried.  It's a very good site.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 12:50:10 AM »
Thanks, Rainbow.  We've had this linked in the past, but it got buried.  It's a very good site.

No problem and I agree it is a very helpful site which I why I had to share it.  :) I already let Carl know about this. Do you want to sticky this thread so this link doesn't get lost again? (I would do it myself but I can't work out how. Can only Mods do that?).

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 02:50:45 AM »
No problem and I agree it is a very helpful site which I why I had to share it.  :) I already let Carl know about this. Do you want to sticky this thread so this link doesn't get lost again? (I would do it myself but I can't work out how. Can only Mods do that?).

Yes, only moderators can sticky a topic.  I'll take care of it.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline amyrose

• Immortal
  • Jorja Phoenix
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2012, 06:24:04 AM »
That is a fantastic site. I always turn to it when I get stuck. Thanks for the link :)

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2012, 01:26:46 PM »
I could never have made it through any of my adventures without this site! Glad it was shared here, thanks Rainbow. :)

loveSims

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 04:20:46 AM »
Thanks for the link! Now I can try the tombs without cheats. At least I hope I can. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 11:01:14 AM »
Thanks for the link! Now I can try the tombs without cheats. At least I hope I can. :P

I'm so useless with adventuring that I used cheats as well as this walkthrough. :P

Offline Shinigamigurl

• Nooboo
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2014, 12:42:30 PM »
I know this is a pretty old thread but I was wondering if there was another similar walkthrough guide around. I ACTUALLY live in China but all wordpress/ blogspot web addresses are blocked (among others) by The Great Firewall. But I've been stuck on an opportunity in China for days straight.

Offline FyreByrde

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2014, 10:15:22 AM »
@Shinigamigurl: If you're in Forbidden Sites-land(I totally sympathise - my friend can't access half our favourite sites), then why not rather lay out your problem and one of us can PM some tips back. Just let us know Which quest you're busy on, and where you're stuck with it.