Author Topic: The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats Stuff Pack  (Read 88954 times)

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats Stuff Pack
« Reply #150 on: April 02, 2012, 07:59:44 PM »
Same here. I definately won't be buying this. (well until TS3 is over then I might) But it will be depressing looking at the faded little icon in my launcher.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #151 on: April 03, 2012, 08:05:59 AM »
I guess this is a confirmation
http://thesims.ea.com/katyperry

It was also mentioned on the Sims Facebook status.. coming in June.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

HannahEloiseee

« Reply #152 on: April 03, 2012, 08:47:59 AM »
Doesn't look so bad, I love the ginger bread teddy bear and the slip and slide!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #153 on: April 03, 2012, 08:55:48 AM »
Yeah, it doesn't look too bad. Still annoyed at the price, but it does look like it comes with a lot more stuff than the average SP.

HannahEloiseee

« Reply #154 on: April 03, 2012, 08:58:26 AM »
Yeah, it doesn't look too bad. Still annoyed at the price, but it does look like it comes with a lot more stuff than the average SP.

Yes, I'm gonna pre-order from amazon when it comes out there. The price is £20 I think in the UK. Not sure though. :/

Offline DeNile

• Occult
« Reply #155 on: April 03, 2012, 09:04:21 AM »
*grimaces* $30? *sigh* Well I did say I'd own them all this time around, since I didn't own any stuff packs back in Sims 2. Oh well, at least there's new stuff, and some of it mildly cute.
The Pendragon Randomacy. My new, and hopefully long-term, story for Carl's forum. Following Anita Pendragon: The Runaway.

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #156 on: April 03, 2012, 09:13:44 AM »
I've just pre-ordered it . I think some of those items would be very cute in a girl's bedroom . It looks like a very cheerful collection of stuff .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #157 on: April 03, 2012, 09:19:01 AM »
Makes me a bit sick looking at it.  :P
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #158 on: April 03, 2012, 09:34:04 AM »
If I was any good at CAW these items would make for a very interesting world named Candyland.   I think some of the items are interesting.  I can't say I would not use this stuff but it's hard to say that I would get it right now. 

This is now all over the mainpage at TheSims3.com and it's on the list of Stuff packs as well.  So it's finally official.  I think like a few others I'm going to wait for it to be on sale before getting it though.  Maybe it's patch will bring good news however!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline MoonsAreBlue

• Infatuated Fanatic
  • Watcher
« Reply #159 on: April 03, 2012, 09:36:37 AM »
Same here. I definately won't be buying this. (well until TS3 is over then I might) But it will be depressing looking at the faded little icon in my launcher.

This pack still doesn't look good yet to me, and definitely not for the price. I'll probably get it if it goes on sale in the future though, because that fadede icon will make me so sad lol. I just hope there are good hairstyles and outfits, especially for teens!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #160 on: April 03, 2012, 09:41:36 AM »
I haven't seen any new hairstyles but I saw three new types of bathing suits for females.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #161 on: April 03, 2012, 01:06:46 PM »
I may get this later, when I have money and gamestop or walmart is running another bogo deal on them.  With some of the items, I could build a candy store to add to the town I am building as a role playing community.

Offline Trentorio

• Townie
  • "Shamo!"
« Reply #162 on: April 03, 2012, 01:52:57 PM »
I call Katy Perry one of my guilty pleasure "artists".  I understand she is manufactured, but that is the way things are today.  I also like getting everything I can for the game, either in SP, EP or store content...so I will be buying this whether it is $19.99 or $28.99.

If we can have blue, green and red skinned sims with purple, black or white eyes with orange and green hair, then why not candy and fruit themed furniture and items?

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #163 on: April 03, 2012, 02:04:50 PM »
Now that I got a Tax return, I defiantly will be on board with this one! I'm quite childish, and defiantly enjoy all the unrealistic looking furniture. I think the reason why the price is huge, is because it's as big as the Holiday SP, where there was added content and features.

If we can have blue, green and red skinned sims with purple, black or white eyes with orange and green hair, then why not candy and fruit themed furniture and items?

Exactly! I'm so excited for the Sheen Household to have these items in Union Cove! My Sims can finally reenact scenes from Platoon, Candyland style! Why do people want a more realistic Sims game anyways?

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #164 on: April 03, 2012, 02:18:30 PM »
Well, a lot of people play the game to escape their own lives, as depressing as that sounds, but that's not to say that we want to play some weird wacky fantasty game - there are plenty other games on the market that are like that. What makes sims brilliant is that it's like the real world, but without much of it's many flaws, and we can do or be anything we like without any real-life consequences. I still like the unrealistic stuff, like time-travel etc, but my real beef with this SP has nothing to do with it's content, but the price I'm paying for that content.

anything