Author Topic: The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats Stuff Pack  (Read 88950 times)

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
Re: The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats Stuff Pack
« Reply #345 on: April 16, 2012, 12:18:20 PM »
Yeah we're both weird haha. I just gotta remember before I play to eat sweets so I don't get a massive craving lol. Those bikini's are soo cute hehe.

Nothing wills top the craving while playing this!  :P

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #346 on: April 16, 2012, 01:11:17 PM »
Guys, if you really think about it, remember how I said Sims was supposed to be realistic with unrealistic undertones? So the realism and fantasy balance eachother out? The past few SP's had more realistic stuff, and the Sweet Treats are unrealistic, so now when we add it, our games will have that perfect balance.  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #347 on: April 16, 2012, 01:14:01 PM »
I think we need a Unrealistic EP ... hmmm like.... going to different planets? ie. space rockets aliens etc? :P

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #348 on: April 16, 2012, 02:37:44 PM »
Guys, if you really think about it, remember how I said Sims was supposed to be realistic with unrealistic undertones? So the realism and fantasy balance eachother out? The past few SP's had more realistic stuff, and the Sweet Treats are unrealistic, so now when we add it, our games will have that perfect balance.  :D

But you forget not everyone wants the game to be the same way you do. It's a matter of taste and I like the game so much because it let's you have the stuff you want to do but it allows me to have the stuff I want from the game, because we have slightly different views on how unrealistic the game should be. It's just so versatile!  :D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #349 on: April 16, 2012, 02:41:26 PM »
I'm going to download a proper grungy medieval-style dark dreary underground home (Ha, as if I can build my own!), and then place the banana split sundae sofa in the middle of the main entrance. 8)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #350 on: April 16, 2012, 02:43:16 PM »
Nothing wills top the craving while playing this!  :P
Yeah, that's what I figured.  ;D

Sometimes I like playing real life, and sometimes I like playing as far away from life as I can get. Whatever I'm in the mood for is how I play.

I'm going to download a proper grungy medieval-style dark dreary underground home (Ha, as if I can build my own!), and then place the banana split sundae sofa in the middle of the main entrance. 8)
That will be awesome!! I want pics!!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #351 on: April 16, 2012, 02:51:05 PM »
That will be awesome!! I want pics!!

Coming soon to a forum page near you! ;)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #352 on: April 16, 2012, 04:40:25 PM »
I agree with you on this. I went out and bought The Sims: Medieval because I heard it focused on strategy and role-playing, something I really love. After only a night of playing it, I've fallen in love with the game. It allows a different kind of play and a different view of The Sims 3.

;D We did the same things but differently. I just couldn't get into TSM....too much challenged based play for me. I'm a fly by the seat of my pants, sandbox player. I turned to TS2.  The only thing keeping me with TS3 at the moment is the mods that give you different game play. That is when I can keep it from freezing after that last patch.

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #353 on: April 16, 2012, 04:48:28 PM »
Hehe you are hilarious Leto. I went outside today too!  ;D

On a serious note, unlike RunAmok, even if I don't ever use something, I still have to have it. The buildings in TLS is one example of something I never use, but I wasn't happy until I owned it. I tend to stick with a few items I use over and over, but just knowing something is out there that I don't own drives me crazy until I do get it. I know, I'm weird.  8)

I makes me unhappy that my collection will be incomplete and honestly I've been like you. I bought all the EPs and Sps as they came out. This one though? I'll pass. I know a lot of people will buy it and love it, for me it's more silly and childish than anything else.  I'm not saying that people who buy it are silly and childish, far from it, everyone has their own taste.  I'm saying that's how it comes across to me.

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #354 on: April 16, 2012, 04:50:49 PM »
Hehe you are hilarious Leto. I went outside today too!  ;D

On a serious note, unlike RunAmok, even if I don't ever use something, I still have to have it. The buildings in TLS is one example of something I never use, but I wasn't happy until I owned it. I tend to stick with a few items I use over and over, but just knowing something is out there that I don't own drives me crazy until I do get it. I know, I'm weird.  8)

Town Life Stuff looks intricate. I have to leave KPST out of the collection, since my taste conflicts along with my computer space. Oh well.

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #355 on: April 17, 2012, 02:49:37 AM »
There's a lot of off-topic stuff going on here.  Medieval and upcoming expansion packs don't have anything to do with this Sweet Treats pack.  Please stay on topic.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #356 on: April 19, 2012, 03:55:08 PM »
It seems like they've added to the Katy Perry Theme. There's now a mystery bag that's "Katy Perry Inspired" when you buy a simpoint bundle. Fans of this upcoming stuff pack may want to look into it to complete the collection.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #357 on: April 19, 2012, 04:27:46 PM »
Ahhhh!  :o

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #358 on: April 19, 2012, 04:38:18 PM »
Ahhhh!  :o

^These words. These words are my thoughts exactly. She's everywhere!!

Offline KirbyAndKat

• Believers Never Die.
  • Immortal
  • Sorry for constant avatar changing.
« Reply #359 on: April 19, 2012, 04:45:40 PM »
It seems like they've added to the Katy Perry Theme. There's now a mystery bag that's "Katy Perry Inspired" when you buy a simpoint bundle. Fans of this upcoming stuff pack may want to look into it to complete the collection.

...She's scattered everywhere, indeed. Look behind you, she may be there. O_O No lie. (no sarcasm, she is everywhere)

I tend to have loud opinions. So sorry. I got tons of issues, lol. I can also be found on Yahoo! Answers.
Click here to view the best dance crew: I.aM.Me

Kids Of Cherryblossom Drive: New Drama