Author Topic: Can't login on www.thesims3.com  (Read 5244 times)

Leto85

Can't login on www.thesims3.com
« on: March 13, 2012, 05:56:52 AM »
I like to know if more people have encountered this problem. Don't know if it is relevant, but I also wasn't able to login on hotmail when I've tried this the last time. I got a message over there that I should post my 06 (mobile number) but that didn't seem to work, as I was told to get an sms, but didn't got one.
In the game I still am logged in as Leto19857 however. I'm wondering if this is a Dutch thing, or if anyone else is having this problem.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Can't login on www.thesims3.com
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2012, 06:50:46 AM »
Off and on ever since patch 1.31 came out, I've had problems with being able to log in and out in game and through my web browsers.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Justwright

• Townie
Re: Can't login on www.thesims3.com
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2012, 12:56:32 PM »
I had this problem for several days.  I finally logged on the EA site and looked at my account settings.  There was a note by my email that it needed to be verified.  I clicked the button, got an email that I needed to click a link and Ta-Da, no more problems logging into The Sims 3 site!  I heard there was an issue with people that have an account for Star Wars The Old Republic, which I do have.  Hope it helps!