Author Topic: Sunset Valley, Central Park with Generations Playground  (Read 6010 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Sunset Valley, Central Park with Generations Playground
« on: June 04, 2011, 09:03:25 AM »
Name: Central Park
Size: 60x60 (?)
Price: Unknown

This is the Central Park from Sunset Valley, I've added a Playground with the Content from Generations. It takes up the Quarter of the Park where the Slides were to begin with and has everything apart from a Tree House because I didn't think it suited the Park really. It has all three Bouncy Rides, Peg Box/Xylophone, Costume Chest, Toy Chest, See-Saw, Swings, Slide, Sand Pit, Hop-Scotch and the Climbing Tower. It also has some small decorations around it like left over toys and stuff. There is a Brian Valentine Bear from the Store but it is free, there is a few items from Ambitions as well. I also just realised I used a Store Play Table which is 25 Simpoints, it's from the Animal Friends Collection - Animal Friends Activity Table. If you find that I have added anymore Store Content without realising please tell me so I can link to it!

Entrance from the School Side of the Park:

Swings, Slide, Tower:

Sand Pit, Hop-Scotch and See-Saw:

Toys/Toddler Area:

From Above:

Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: Sunset Valley, Central Park with Generations Playground
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2011, 09:43:43 AM »
Awesome job, samoht! I like how it looks like the park was actually designed like that, rather than just being added to. ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2011, 09:45:16 AM »
Thanks Ausette! I don't like just placing Objects mainly because I'm fussy and I'm using this myself in any games that are not Challenges or Dynasties.  :)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 12:28:14 PM »
Very nice, samoht!  I am impressed that you managed to add all the new features while keeping the existing character of the park.  I definitely want this!  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2011, 01:43:31 PM »
Thanks Schipperke!  :)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2011, 02:59:18 PM »
samoht  I have a small nit pick for this lovely park.  The ground of tiles is a bit hard for wee ones.  It is unsafe.  If a child falls from a swing onto such he would be badly hurt, where if he fell onto sand, mulch or grass he would only usually have a few scratches and small owies.  Also, the swings, teeter-totter, and slide would have very worn areas where little feet had dragged on the ground taking away the grass.

I love the way you placed everything and kept the toddler area away from where larger, more boisterous children would be playing.  The hopscotch area of course must be on tiles.  You can'r chalk it well on grass now can you?  I love the entire idea and the way you laid things out, and as I said, it was just a small nit pick from a mom who would have an eye out for such things.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2011, 04:00:19 PM »
samoht  I have a small nit pick for this lovely park.  The ground of tiles is a bit hard for wee ones.  It is unsafe.  If a child falls from a swing onto such he would be badly hurt, where if he fell onto sand, mulch or grass he would only usually have a few scratches and small owies.  Also, the swings, teeter-totter, and slide would have very worn areas where little feet had dragged on the ground taking away the grass.

I love the way you placed everything and kept the toddler area away from where larger, more boisterous children would be playing.  The hopscotch area of course must be on tiles.  You can'r chalk it well on grass now can you?  I love the entire idea and the way you laid things out, and as I said, it was just a small nit pick from a mom who would have an eye out for such things.

Thanks Joria! I did try the No Paths but I couln't get it to look right for some reason? I tried to leave some space under the equipment but it could do with some more possibly. Maybe just having the Paths around the Outside of the Equipment? That Hop-Scotch took me about 10 Minutes to do because I was trying to get it to match the Bricks that I used that are already in the park and then realised it would be easier on that creamy/brown tile that also was there. Thanks again for the Feedback!  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lizzy3272

• Llama Wrangler
  • SSDD
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2011, 09:11:15 PM »
Yesss!  Thank You!  :D
"The black man fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed..."