Author Topic: Relax , It's a pool ! requested by pallyndrome -kiko94-  (Read 5277 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Relax , It's a pool ! requested by pallyndrome -kiko94-
« on: August 02, 2011, 07:51:46 PM »
Hello evryone,
this pool was build from the request of pallyndrome, it is ment to replace the one in Bernacle bay, so who ever is playing there have a blast, it is build on 40x40 lot, If you are more of a SV guy/girl Enjoy the smaller verion wich is build on a 30x28 lot the one that replaces "Little sharks pool" or whatever that ugly thing is called it is name "A Family pool"
Technical Details:
Size:40x40
Cost furnished/unfurinshed : who cares, it is a comunoty lot, you go there for free !
Required EP/SP: World Adwenture, Geneartions and Late night, only windows are from Ambitions no big deal I think
Screenshot:

Closing:
So wait for a couple of days and a version for Susnset Valley will be realsed, any suggestion for that one are welcome, this one is build for pallyndrome, so as long as she likes I probably won't change anything, however All Ideas will be taken in consideration when building for SV
after that I will be building a new consignmet shop, any Ideas for that one are welcome too :)
Enjoy,
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline wellcam884

• Townie
Re: Relax , It's a pool ! requested by pallyndrome -kiko94-
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 07:58:30 PM »
WOW this is really cool downloading it right now  :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sportsfan

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 08:00:39 PM »
Wow that's really cool. It's too bad for me that the expansion that you didn't use is the one I have.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 08:13:22 PM »
Thanks Wellcam :)
Sorry for you sportsfan, Ambition is about Jobs and work, and this pool is about playing and relaxing, two roads that will never meet :P
oh wait the windows are from Ambitions :P
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Sportsfan

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 08:16:29 PM »
It's fine. You have amazing talent.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 08:19:13 PM »
Thanks for the complimant :)

Offline Widonja

• Occult
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 01:17:39 PM »
Amazing. Downloaded.  :o

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2011, 01:15:55 PM »
Not to worry about size of lots in SV!  Anyone can add a lot that is the right size or just bulldoze an ugly house on the right size lot and rename it to community lot/pool and then put this gem on it.  It's what I'm going to do for sure~~!  Downloading it!

EDIT:  Is it ok if I use this on one of my town remodels?  I will give credit to you of course.  It really is a perfect pool.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2011, 01:42:32 PM »
yeah sure joria, feel free to add it

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2011, 02:31:27 PM »
Wow. This is about 1,999,576,298,097,487,220,003 times better then mine. Great, great work  ;D
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2011, 03:45:34 PM »
glad you like it zap, but you can't compare your pool to mine, mine is build on a giant 40x40 lot while yours is on a 30x30, also they have very different styles, personally I have added yours to my SV ;)

Offline Lizzy

• Townie
« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2011, 04:52:42 PM »
Not to worry about size of lots in SV!  Anyone can add a lot that is the right size or just bulldoze an ugly house on the right size lot and rename it to community lot/pool and then put this gem on it.  It's what I'm going to do for sure~~!  Downloading it!

EDIT:  Is it ok if I use this on one of my town remodels?  I will give credit to you of course.  It really is a perfect pool.

This means i dont have to have Bernacle bay to use it right? i can place it in a different town too?
I love it  ;D

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2011, 06:02:32 PM »
glad you like it zap, but you can't compare your pool to mine, mine is build on a giant 40x40 lot while yours is on a 30x30, also they have very different styles, personally I have added yours to my SV ;)

I still think yours is better  ;D
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2011, 07:22:22 PM »
This means i dont have to have Bernacle bay to use it right? i can place it in a different town too?
I love it  ;D
yeah sure it can be placed in any town, I just don't know any 40x40 lots beside pinnochle pound and the one pally told me about

Offline Lizzy

• Townie
« Reply #14 on: August 05, 2011, 07:25:12 PM »
yeah sure it can be placed in any town, I just don't know any 40x40 lots beside pinnochle pound and the one pally told me about

Niceeeee  ;D ;D
Ill kick some poor people out of their homes to create a lot  :-[

anything