Author Topic: A Modern Twist-house requested by Fez- Happy Birthday !-kiko94-  (Read 4579 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
This house was requested by Fez, I decided to finish it today as her birthday present, so there isn't much to say about it
Details
Lot Size: 30x30
Price Unfurnished/Furnished :80 k-148 k
Needed EP's/SP's/Store Items: WA, (just a statue) LN (a lot of content) Gen(staircase and pool walls) High End Loft Stuff (Don't bother downloading if you don't have it)
if somone want's to I can upload a version replacing HELS,
Screenshots
Front and Back

First and second Floor (hope the pics are clear enof)

Zoom In Screens:
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
Re: A Modern Twist-house requested by Fez- Happy Birthday !-kiko94-
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2011, 05:50:06 PM »
Thank you so, so much! It's an absolute dream! :D I'll have to wait till Generations arrives in the post next week to download but it'll be worth the wait! :D Thank you so much, this will be featuring in my Dreamer Legacy soon if you don't mind. :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2011, 05:58:25 PM »
No probleme, Only staircase and pool walls are from, Gen , if you want to I can remove them, or you can wait, your choice
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2011, 06:06:15 PM »
Nahh, my request included Gen. I'll wait: I love the staircase! :D Thank you. :)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2011, 08:47:05 PM »
That's a really nice house. Happy Birthday Fez.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2011, 10:35:51 PM »
Happy Birthday Fez!  And thanks for sharing your birthday gift!  It's almost as awesome as you are.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2011, 06:20:35 AM »
Thanks Carl and Joria! ^_^ We called the people and managed to speed up the delivery of Gen to tomorrow. Yey! :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Ali Mawly

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 11:31:15 PM »
Can you build me Disney World for my birthday? You did a great job.

joy0207

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2011, 10:37:59 PM »
I've already downloaded the building. How will I use it? And where would I find it? please help. :(

Sportsfan

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 10:41:19 PM »
I've already downloaded the building. How will I use it? And where would I find it? please help. :(
It will be in your downloads folder. Cut and paste it into your sims 3 downloads folder. Documents- EA games- Sims 3- downloads.
Click on that and it should take you to your launcher. It will be in the downloads folder. Check the box and click install. You can then find it in your game in the houses bin (i think).
Oh, and note that when you download it it might go straight to your sims 3 downloads folder.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2011, 04:24:29 AM »
It will be in your downloads folder. Cut and paste it into your sims 3 downloads folder. Documents- EA games- Sims 3- downloads.
Click on that and it should take you to your launcher. It will be in the downloads folder. Check the box and click install. You can then find it in your game in the houses bin (i think).
Oh, and note that when you download it it might go straight to your sims 3 downloads folder.

Just let me say that this is a Windows 7 procedure. Non-windows 7 users need only do the last line of text (I've bolded it).

joy0207

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2011, 10:51:13 AM »

where would I find the house bin? :(

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2011, 11:00:46 AM »
when you are in edit town mode, you can see a tab that has an empty house Icon, there you'll find the house with a prurple start or snowflick, click on it and then place it , 

Offline Sophie98

• Immortal
  • Awkward Fangirl.
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2011, 04:00:24 PM »
I'd really appreciate it if you made a HELS-free version. I have LN and Gen, not WA but I'm not too bothered about a statue.
"The world is not a wish granting factory."
-John Green, The Fault In Our Stars

I have a blog! Please feel free to check it out! http://theatricalteenageramblings.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

anything