Author Topic: Classy Modern -Contemporary House  (Read 4276 times)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Classy Modern -Contemporary House
« on: September 24, 2011, 02:52:33 PM »
Classy Modern

"Perfect house for YA couple, living in the city, with nursery for upcoming bandles of joy, and pary patio for the parents "

Description:
House Requested  (author of the ABC legacy on facebook),  Combo Style between Modern and Classical, 1 Bedroom,1 full Nursery, 2 half bathrooms, 1 full bathroom, Study with painting, Guitar and Computer, a relaxing reading room, Cheerful inside colors for the Living room and one big party patio area :D

Screenshots:

New : Zen Garden, green house, carports /also changed the nursery a bit, no screens of that as it will spoil my story :]
to come : children Play Area

More Screenshots on my blog post (sorry, too lazy to link all of them :P )

Details:
Lot Size: 40x40
Cost Furnished: (ehm) 122 k
Needed Ep's/Sp's/Store Items : Generations, Late Night, World Adventure, Ambitions
Perfect Location: Pinnochle pound, place a 40x40 lot in the Bridge port Celebrity Spot (delete old lot), fi you want explanation, just tell me and I'll make a tutorial
Copyright : you'll never see this on any other house, I wish you don't use this in a story, since I'm already using it for mine :)

Any future Updates on this house and more, on my blog.
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
Re: Classy Modern -Contemporary House
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2011, 07:42:16 PM »
Updated to add some new features
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sportsfan

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2011, 07:49:59 PM »
What EPs and SPs does this use and what's the difference between the two download links?

Great house by the way.

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2011, 07:52:40 PM »
thanks for noticing me, I think I just forgot about that, download details will up the difference between the two is that the first is minimalist with a lot of free space to add what you want, while the second is the one updated with the zen garden ...etc