Author Topic: Lee Random Town Jump Chapter 7: Even More Birthdays-- Graveyard  (Read 5918 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Lee Random Town Jump
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2013, 04:26:20 AM »
That's such a plot twist, something you would expect in an actual book! Poor Sonoko and the girls. I hope she finds a new husband.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2013, 12:25:36 PM »
That's such a plot twist, something you would expect in an actual book! Poor Sonoko and the girls. I hope she finds a new husband.
That's what I was going for! Thank you! Sonoko may or may not get a new husband. If she finds someone she loves then sure. But I'm not going to force her, :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2013, 10:37:07 PM »
Chapter 5: The new baby(s), New wife and a New House

"Hey guys! This one is going to have a lot in it. As well as an unexpected surprise.. Well here goes nothing! So, Sonoko potty trained Jayde."

"Then the next morning, Sonoko's adult birthday by the way. She went into labor."

"Here is how she got to the hospital.."

"And she's smiling!! Smiling! She is in labor, on a bike. Wow, she is pretty strong! Well anyway, she got there and came out s few hours later.."

Sonoko: It's a boy! His name is Jett.
"Tell me someone is getting the obvious name theme. Anyway, Jett's traits are Brave and Genius. He likes Black, Geek Rock and Ceviche. Then Sonoko threw herself a birthday party. Here is some pics"

Sonoko: I wish for no wrinkles.
"Yeah.. good luck with that one.."

Sonoko: My wish didn't come true!
"Aaand she gets a midlife crisis.. This is gonna be fun.. So anyway, I decided that they needed a bigger house and they had the money so they would move to a bigger place. And I also thought, they were gonna have the space and I would like for Mitch to stay with the family.. So I invited him over.."

Sonoko: Okay, Mitch. I have decided to put our disputes aside. I want you to move back in. You will get your own suite with kitchen and free will to do whatever you want. The only thing is you are not allowed in the main house. Deal?
Mitch: Okay, anything to be a part of my kids life again. Oh! Emerald has to stay in my part of the house on weekends.
Sonoko: Why?
Mitch: She wont talk to me any other way. Here I have the papers.
Sonoko: Fine, I can't argue with the law. She wont like it though.
"So here is the new house. It may look a little familiar to some people. (sorry the pic is dark)"

"Here is Mitch's apartment thing."

"The extra bed is Emerald's. Due to the deal Mitch made with Sonoko. Emerald also gets her own bathroom by her bedroom in the main house."

"She also got a bird. She named it Viola."

"Okay, news is remember how Mitch got that girl pregnant? Well the baby was born. It's a girl named Molly. She is a Good Slob. Anyway, Sonoko started online dating."

"She tried to find someone that wasn't married. There was none. Ugh. Well Mitch invited over a friend. Wait.. is that?"

"Ugghh, here we go again.."

"Yup, it's miss Courtney Foster-Savage again. He did the same thing as last..."

"But she didn't get pregnant this time. Good thing too.. Cause he had a few wishes. He asked her to break up with her husband.. She agreed. So he asked her to go steady.."

"Then he proposed.. Again she excepted it."

"Then they got married.."

"Then she moved in with Molly. Now there is 7 sims in the household. There is just enough room for Emerald to get married when the time comes. She will be staying in this town by the way. I gave Courtney a makeover."

"Then I put a crib in their apartment. It will be a little more difficult when Molly gets older but oh well. Emerald only has three weekends before she is a YA so that wont be hard. Bye until next time!!"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What did you think? Give me your thoughts! Thanks for reading! Sorry it just seems thrown together. I did my best. :P

Offline JudesSims

• Sim Addict - and Proud of It!
  • Watcher
Lee Random Town Jump
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2013, 10:47:38 PM »
Good job bringing Mitch back into the family. I don't post often, but I do read your story every new chapter.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2013, 10:57:59 PM »
Good job bringing Mitch back into the family. I don't post often, but I do read your story every new chapter.
Thanks for reading judewright! I didn't want to have them re-marry so I thought I would do it like that. I think it worked well :)

Offline lepapillonrouge

• Probably Erratic
  • Townie
Wow, I actually picked the Lee Family when I tried doing the Town Jump thing...Mitch never did that autonomously (Then again I also gave him a rabbit hole job and controlled his every move). I'm still shocked though.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
Wow, I actually picked the Lee Family when I tried doing the Town Jump thing...Mitch never did that autonomously (Then again I also gave him a rabbit hole job and controlled his every move). I'm still shocked though.
Even I am still shocked. Teaches me not to leave the game unpaused.. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
Re: Lee Random Town Jump Chapter 6: A Couple Birthdays
« Reply #22 on: April 16, 2013, 03:38:54 PM »
Chapter 6: A Couple Birthdays

"Welcome back! We left off last time with a bit of a twist.. But all is well and everyone is happy now so. We move on! Sonoko still had two wishes left with the genie, so she used one to wish for happiness."

Sonoko: I never get used to that! But at least I'm happier now!
"There is that. Hey! It is Gage's birthday!"

"Okay.. that picture is just simply perfect! I am laughing so hard right now! Here is what he really looks like. *is still laughing*"

"Okay, I'm better now.. Hey, It's Jett's birthday as well.."

"And here is his close up."

"I have a strange feeling he will take after Sonoko in looks.. Anyway, Sonoko started teaching him his skills."

"Emerald? What are you doing?"

Emerald: That's queen Emerald to you peasant!

Emerald: I am queen of the Pizza Planet!

Emerald: And you shall bow to me!
"Ookay.. Now what are you doing?"

Emerald: Driving, duh.
"Clearly. Okay really? Why are you working out?"

Emerald: I'm just passing time. I am going to blow out my candles at midnight.
"Oh yea. It is your birthday isn't it? Well it's midnight now so, lets go!"

Emerald: I'm gonna be a teenager! No more school!
"Uhh dear. You still have school."
Emerald: No! I don't wanna age up then!
"Too late."

"Ouch"

"Interesting outfit choice.."
Emerald: Enjoy the cake fools. I must go change!
"And here is her makeover!"

"Really? Mid-blink? That's just cold. But anyway, I like it."
Emerald: First off, not my fault. Second, thank you.
"Oh! She rolled the Computer Whiz trait. And that concludes this episode of the Lee Town Jump. Next time, more birthdays."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, what did you think? Do you like her makeover? Do y'all agree that Jett looks like Sonoko? Thanks for reading!

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
Re: Lee Random Town Jump Chapter 7: Even more Birthdays
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2013, 05:58:10 PM »

Chapter 7: Even More Birthdays

"Hey guys! There really isn't much in this chapter. The title says it all, more birthdays, first up is Molly. She ages into a toddler on the same day Emerald aged into a teen. Here that is.."

"Mitch's genes must not be very strong, all of his kids look like their mothers. Courtney started teaching Molly her skills."

"Sonoko finally goes back to work! Week 2 and she goes to work for a full day for the first time."

"A little hot there Courtney? Ceviche is not your thing, huh?

Courtney: Shut up watcher.
"Hey! I didn't have to bring you into this house."
Courtney: I had a two bedroom house. Now I'm in a studio apartment with my new husband my daughter and step-daughter (part time). I was fine before.
"But you weren't happy. Happiness is what I was going for"
Courtney: Okay I am happy with what I have now.
"Anyway, here are some pics of Gage playing with Jayde"

"Isn't that the cutest thing ever!? That is so adorable! But it's Jayde's birthday now. Sonoko hugs her baby one more time."

Sonoko: Does she have to grow up?
"Yes"
Sonoko: Why though? Can't she stay like this?
"She can't stay like that because she needs to become a young adult eventually so we can move to a new town."
Sonoko: I know.. but she's my baby..
"You still have one more."

Jayde: I can do it mommy!
Sonoko: If you try to do it yourself we will still be here for your teen birthday. I will help
Jayde: See mommy! I did it!!

"Uhh. Ow?"

"Okay, better. But quit the duck face. You look weird."
Jayde: Do not!
"I'm not fighting. C'mon lets get you a makeover."

"I forgot to get a screenshot of her with her makeup and new clothes. Sorry."
Jayde: I got blue hair!! I wanted white but the watcher said that it made me look weird.
"The blue looked better.. Well that's all for now! Next time.. I am not sure yet. Well bye!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading! Give me your thoughts :)

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
Re: Lee Random Town Jump Chapter 7: Even More Birthdays
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2013, 01:29:23 PM »
Hey guys! Sorry there hasn't been an update for a couple days, I have been super busy and have had no time to play. There may or may not be any updates this week. Sorry  :P

Offline Lunarpixels

• Alien Babe
  • Immortal
  • he/him
Re: Lee Random Town Jump Chapter 7: Even More Birthdays
« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2013, 12:06:53 AM »
Okay.. I'm not going to lie. I am not even playing this file anymore. And when I do I get bored. I think it's the fact that there isn't much requirements to keep my interests. I have a short attention span ::) I am so sorry.. But expect to see more of Jayde. I am not done with her. And please check out my Immortal Dynasty cause I will for sure continue with that cause it has stuff to me my short attention span. Can a mod please move this to the graveyard? Thanks.. So sorry again..

anything