Author Topic: Sims 4 Dine-Out Giveaway *Closed!!*  (Read 14636 times)

Offline gwyndyn

• Nooboo
Re: Sims 4 Dine-Out Giveaway
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2016, 01:31:11 AM »
Congratulations everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline CuriousSim

• Occult
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2016, 02:22:38 AM »
Thanks a roni!

This looks like a very interesting expansion.

What I also wish they would make more of, is neighborhoods, like that one that they gave us for free. I'm not as much into packs that change functionality - at least not until I get used to how the game functions as is, but I do like the idea of expanding the neighborhoods, and possibly running into earlier creations. I have decided that I like rotating. I like dropping in on computer generated characters, that have filled empty houses, and getting their lives up to speed. When they meet other leveled up Sims, they can also get mentored & benefit from the groundwork laid, in other Sims.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing exactly what is in "store" in this new pack.  Once again, thanks!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2016, 03:15:44 AM »
Thank you @Bri and @Carl for providing this!! The code worked fine, I'll definitely play it today after work :-)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2016, 06:10:15 AM »
I was snoozing when you all got prizes but go to wake up to this! Thanks to everyone who tries to use our link to order when new stuff comes out (I know plenty of you do), it pretty much is what makes it possible for me to add additional packs to a giveaway and I'm trying to make that a permanent thing so we can help people who can't afford it, or just give someone a nice freebie and put a smile on their face. It was very awesome of Bri to bring it up this time and manage the contest for us this time.  Congratulations to all the winners, I hope you all enjoy it and am glad we are able to do things like this for the community. I am sure that we will give at least a few copies of the next Expansion away as well :)

Offline Mack

• Llama Wrangler
  • Don't fret, or you will miss the fun.
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2016, 07:10:10 AM »
Congrats to all the winners. Again thanks to Carl and Bri  for these nice little surprises. When I saw that I was not on the list, I got the expansion pack through this site as usual. This way all of us benefit. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Enough talking. Need to learn how to be a restaurateur.
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift; that's why it's called a present.

Offline MissZoef

• Occult
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2016, 08:49:56 AM »
Cool :-) when I buy something for the sims I always do it via the link on the site :-)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Offline GlazeyLady

• Watcher
  • I'm not home alone.  My sims are all here.
« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2016, 12:52:39 PM »
Thank you so much!!  I didn't have a chance to even get online yesterday, so I just saw this - what a nice surprise!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline tjtemple

• Occult
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2016, 04:06:53 AM »
Thank you so very much.  I am setting up a regular donation forthwith :D