Author Topic: How to get the "missing" degrees  (Read 5356 times)

Offline mousef

• Llama Wrangler
How to get the "missing" degrees
« on: November 18, 2019, 05:54:54 PM »
Each degree is associated with a career track, but 3 of them are "missing".

For Professional Athlete you need to reach the top level of the Soccer team.
Similarly for e-Sports Gamer you must max the e-Sports team.
Mixology is more obscure; you need to take 11 Mixology skill classes to get a certificate. I was hoping you could get it by throwing enough gold level keg parties, but alas.

Also, for the completionists among us...
Since degrees allow you to choose a career track immediately, if you complete both relevant ones you can switch branches. You need to quit one of the branches first to see the other in the list.
Combined with the Career Hopper perk from Get Famous you can have a supersim max ALL the jobs and jump between them at will.

Offline Heart Foam

• Immortal
  • Oh the grill indoors will be fine!
Re: How to get the "missing" degrees
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 07:36:25 AM »
Now I have to get the mixology certificate just for it's obscurity. This is such good info, thank you.
It is a little thing of my own. I call it "Heart Foam". I shall not publish it. Farewell! Patience, Patience, farewell!

Exit Bunthorne.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Junan

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 02:22:50 PM »
I did wonder if the e-sports team thing was only to keep the scholarship money; this is actually good information, though you say we only need to have them join the team? and not max it out like Soccer?

Also for the mixology certificate, do you refer to the elective classes or the "Sit in on skill class" command on the phone?

Offline mousef

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 02:49:21 PM »
I did wonder if the e-sports team thing was only to keep the scholarship money; this is actually good information, though you say we only need to have them join the team? and not max it out like Soccer?

Also for the mixology certificate, do you refer to the elective classes or the "Sit in on skill class" command on the phone?

Apologies, I wasn't clear; you need to max out both Soccer and e-Sports. I've edited the original post to better reflect this.

For Mixology I do not refer to electives. I've taken the classes by clicking on the class building and selecting "Sit in on skill class". I suppose it's the same option you get on the phone, but haven't tested this personally.

anything