Author Topic: ADVENTURE: Search for Love-Deliver Photo problems  (Read 6800 times)

Offline ShelleyB

• Nooboo
ADVENTURE: Search for Love-Deliver Photo problems
« on: July 30, 2011, 12:24:04 PM »
I have completed all the tombs with sigils in Egypt except Queen Hatshepsut and am stuck here.

My sim has moved all the way through this adventure and is up to the part where she has to take a photo of the loveless sim and deliver it to him. I took the first picture with my camera, but it didn't show up in my inventory.

I went on to take 4 different pictures of the loveless sim to deliver to him using my cell phone, but the option to deliver says I don't have the necessary items in my inventory!! I even clicked on each of the cell phone photos and named them after him, but still get the message I don't have the necessary items in my inventory...  >:(

(I searched for this problem before opening a new post, but couldn't find the same problem. Sorry if I'm repeating...)

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: ADVENTURE: Search for Love-Deliver Photo problems
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2011, 12:27:31 PM »
I've never used the cell phone camera, but with the regular camera, you have to take the pictures out of the camera and put them in your inventory.  Have you tried that?

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline PJSim

• Immortal
  • It's a girl!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2011, 12:30:02 PM »
I'm pretty sure cell phone photos won't work at all. You need to use one of the cameras you can buy at the general store at the market.

Offline ShelleyB

• Nooboo
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2011, 12:55:35 PM »
I'm such a dolt! I had minimized my game while posting this question, went back, clicked on the camera and saw TAKE. It moved the stupid picture to my inventory and I got the prompt to deliver picture.  ::)   :o

I've had WA for quite a while but haven't started going on adventures until recently. I didn't even know how the cameras worked (moving a camera photo into inventory)... Is there a WA for Dummies? Well, actually there are several guides, I'm just lazy I guess.  ;)

So sorry, and thanks for the rapid responses!!  :-*

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2011, 01:02:41 PM »
I'm such a dolt! I had minimized my game while posting this question, went back, clicked on the camera and saw TAKE. It moved the stupid picture to my inventory and I got the prompt to deliver picture.  ::)   :o

So the cell phone photo did work?  That's good to know.  Glad to help, Shelley.  And don't worry about asking questions - we all have questions at times.  That's why this forum is such a great place to go for help!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 05:43:27 PM »
Actually I think Shelley clicked on the WA camera the Sim was carrying in her inventory. ;) Glad it's resolved!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

anything