Author Topic: Possiblle Fire Meter Exploit with SEEDS on Console (PS3)  (Read 4840 times)

Offline HotShot2k

• !Frontside Flip Skaters!
  • Llama Wrangler
Possiblle Fire Meter Exploit with SEEDS on Console (PS3)
« on: March 04, 2012, 07:26:17 AM »
Hi all I was messing around in build mode the other day placing some items and was seeing how much they affected the dreaded Fire Meter. When I got around to placing seeds I found that upon placing the fire meter would increase as expected, as I was trying to keep the fire meter below the orange I decided to press the undo button (L1 on PS3) and it decreased back to what it was set at before I first placed the seeds. However I then Pressed the Redo button (R1 on PS3) and the Fire Meter didn't increase the slightest so I tried it again a few times and achieved the same results.

All the seeds was special seeds, I had 2 Omni plant seeds, 3 money tree seeds and an unknown seed, I haven't tried with other seeds as of yet. I tried to repeat the same process with other objects but the fire meter would always increase after pressing the redo button so I could only get it to work on seeds.

Ive no idea if the fire meter will increase once the plants have fully grown but it had stayed the same when I re-entered build mode at a later time. Im playing on PS3 so ive no idea if this is the same on other versions and I haven't tried it on The Sims 3 Pets (for PS3) as I only bought that the other day and haven't played it much yet.

If this is a known topic and/or has been posted before I apologise, I just thought I would share it incease other wish to try this out & share their feedback.

Thanks!

karlissa

Re: Possiblle Fire Meter Exploit with SEEDS on Console (PS3)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 11:49:26 AM »
Oh I'll try that

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Breerents

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Possiblle Fire Meter Exploit with SEEDS on Console (PS3)
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 02:06:18 PM »
I tried this on Xbox and it seems to work, although my fire meter is already close to yellow!  I' see how this works out.

anything