Author Topic: Curved counters  (Read 48078 times)

Offline jesirose

• Occult
Curved counters
« on: September 05, 2014, 08:45:10 AM »
How do I make a counter that is curved like this one? When I try to duplicate it I just get square. I also couldn't get the half-top cabinet, it always went to the bottom of the cabinets when I tried.

Are there any other interesting counter shapes? I had hoped we might get 45 degree angle intersections.
- Jessica

Naria

Re: Curved counters
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2014, 09:45:43 AM »
Hi Jesirose, I bought that room and tried to edit the counters and messed them up as well. Couldn't figure out how to fix it. This video shows you exactly how and what else you can do with counters: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlOTEijVVTs It's for Advanced Counter Placement.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2014, 10:12:59 AM »
I'm moving this to the Sims 4 Building and Construction board.

Dellena

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2014, 10:21:28 AM »
ANSWER:  In build mode, click on Surfaces and at the bottom notice "Auto Counters On".  Click it to off.  Now select the counter style you are using and you'll see a whole new box with the different counter options.

Offline jesirose

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2014, 11:23:30 AM »
ANSWER:  In build mode, click on Surfaces and at the bottom notice "Auto Counters On".  Click it to off.  Now select the counter style you are using and you'll see a whole new box with the different counter options.
Thanks, that was perfect! It looks like you can also do it just in the style/color panel, there's a wrench that turns it on/off.
- Jessica

anything