Author Topic: Cloudbringer Dynasty - Failed requirements, Graveyard please  (Read 15343 times)

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Cloudbringer Dynasty - Small break as Cloudbringers are being baby boomers!
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2015, 11:25:32 AM »
Best of luck with the Baby Boomer challenge!
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Cloudbringer Dynasty - Small break as Cloudbringers are being baby boomers!
« Reply #77 on: February 23, 2015, 01:35:15 PM »
@Nettlejuice - Thanks.. it will be the very first time that I have more than 4 sims in the same household.. and not just with sims 4 but with the entire franchise! I think I need more luck than I can handle! hehehe..

@sdhoey - So many great challenges.. brain experiencing too much fun.. not sure what to do!! LOL!!

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Hi Everyone! Well I managed to get some serious game play in and unfortunately... Alena didn't finish her career or her last friend requirement before Grim came calling. So this attempt is a fail. However - I have learned so much over the last months doing the challenges, that I am going to go ahead and start again right now. Thanks everyone for your patience and I look forward to posting some new updates soon.. I can't give up on Alena and Don.. so be prepared for their romance to happen again! Thanks again  ;D

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Cloudbringer Dynasty - Failed requirements, Graveyard please
« Reply #79 on: April 18, 2015, 01:23:54 AM »
Oh, I feel your pain. So sorry that happened. I can't wait for your next attempt though.  :)
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Cloudbringer Dynasty - Failed requirements, Graveyard please
« Reply #80 on: April 18, 2015, 05:18:55 AM »
Poor Alena and Don, I'm glad you are continuing with them for next time <3
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Offline EtnaFan666

• Shy Sage of Sucrose
  • Occult
  • Don't mess with Texas, foo!
Hi Everyone! Well I managed to get some serious game play in and unfortunately... Alena didn't finish her career or her last friend requirement before Grim came calling. So this attempt is a fail. (snip snip rest of the post)

Ugh, I can feel your pain KTK, the Sims 4 makes it impossible to top a career in six weeks if you don't have the Entrepreneurial trait. It's far easier to top a career in The Sims 3 due to the many options and the items you can with the expansions, but Sims 4 is spanking new so there aren't very many options. I ALWAYS end up having to do two shifts to get a promotion. Making friends is also so much easier in Sims 3 with the dragons and elixirs and stuff.  :-\

Good luck on your next attempt and I'll pray for your success.
I play The Sims 4 for fun, so I don't care if I never end up being interviewed for the Dynasty Hall of Fame; people who play for keeps burn out too easily and don't enjoy playing the games, so I am going to not sweat the details.

"With great ability comes great taking into account of one's actions!" - spoken by an NPC in Lego Marvel Superheroes

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything