Author Topic: Complete All The Aspirations! || 26/28 || Rambunctious Scamp  (Read 20730 times)

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || 22/28 || Four More!
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2015, 11:58:58 PM »
OMG!! You have been so busy! I'm sorry to have not checked in on your progress recently. What an amazing job you have done!! Well done.  ;D

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2015, 10:03:09 AM »
OMG!! You have been so busy! I'm sorry to have not checked in on your progress recently. What an amazing job you have done!! Well done.  ;D

Thanks! I took a couple of long breaks there around the holidays. But now I'm trying to power through so I can start a possible legacy before the expansion comes out. I'm super excited for it!
Origin ID: marwolfer
Check me out on the gallery!!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2015, 09:21:38 PM »
I will look out for it and make sure that I bookmark it to read - Good luck!!  ;D

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || Fabulously Wealthy & Mansion Baron
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2015, 02:03:25 PM »
Fabulously Wealthy & Mansion Baron - COMPLETED!

I am putting these two Aspirations together because I was completing them simultaneously. For the Fortune Aspirations, I made a sim named Donna Trump, who longed to be a great businesswoman and have the wealth/prestige that went along with it. It was an arduous journey, though the nice things that she acquired helped ease the burden.

Here are some pictures of her journey to absolute wealth.

Meet Donna Trump. She is an Outgoing, Cheerful Genius.

Donna's job was grueling, and she came home every day drained. Thankfully, she could lose herself in a game of chess to forget all her woes before heading back to the same drudgery the next day.

After getting a little bit of money squirreled away, Donna treated herself to a nice home office. It wasn't much, but it made her feel better to have a few nice things.

On her days off, Donna made the trip to the library and played chess with whoever would challenge her.

The business career wasn't quite the money maker that Donna had hoped it would be, so she decided to take up painting. It depleted her savings at first, but when she finally got some skill, Donna's paintings sold well enough to rake in the cash.

Eventually, Donna saved enough money to buy a nice house. It was modest for a mansion, but she felt wonderfully accomplished with her new home. Finally, she had made her dreams come true.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || 24/28 || Fortune
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2015, 10:22:02 PM »
Well done! The mansion barron is really hard to get!

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || 24/28 || Fortune
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2015, 04:06:31 PM »
Well done! The mansion barron is really hard to get!

Yeah, mostly (I think) because it's hard to find ways to sink money into your property without filling it with useless junk or making it impossible to navigate. I just put a bunch of the fancy violins under the roof of her house to get the property value up.

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || Whiz Kid
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2015, 11:09:35 AM »
Whiz Kid - COMPLETED!

I completed Whiz Kid with one of my Legacy heirs: Gen 2 heir Briella Lorde. It's a fairly easy Aspiration so long as you have a sim who can read to and play chess with the kiddo.

Here are some pictures of her journey to intellectual prodigy.

Meet Briella Lorde. She is a Genius, which is perfect for shooting for that Whiz Kid Aspiration.

One of the first goals in this Aspiration was to have someone read to Briella for 2 hours. Her daddy, Johnny Zest, was happy to oblige. Look at that adoring face on Bri!

The second most important part of this Aspiration was to play several games of chess with another sim. Mom Ashley may not be the most challenging opponent, but they both had fun playing together.

The last major part of the Whiz Kid Aspiration was just getting up Briella's logic skill. She loved working at her chemistry station and made some interesting potions. Briella easily met her Aspiration as well as receiving all A's in school.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline marwolfer

• Occult
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || Rambunctious Scamp
« Reply #67 on: March 21, 2015, 05:15:45 PM »
Rambunctious Scamp - COMPLETED!

This latest Aspiration was completed using my third generation heir in my ongoing legacy.

Here are some pictures of her journey to honing her hyperactivity.

Meet Abby Lorde. She Loves the Outdoors and someday hopes to be an athlete. She looks mostly like her dad (Trevor Hiatt), but I think she inherited her mom's rebellious streak.

To get started, Abby headed out back to her own personal playground. She loved playing pirate the most and would spend hours outside running around.

This Aspiration wasn't all just running around outside; Abby had to tune her fine motor skills as well. That meant lots of time in front of the computer, working on her typing. It's a computer age world, and a girl has to type!

The final accomplishment was getting her confidence on the monkey bars. After a few falls, Abby started feeling like she could conquer anything.

In no time at all, Abby became a master of her body, confident that she could conquer anything life threw at her. Hardwork and determination do pay off!

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
Re: Complete All The Aspirations! || 26/28 || Rambunctious Scamp
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2015, 07:41:33 AM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @marwolfer - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 4 Miscellaneous Stories

anything