Author Topic: Uploading with MOO & Resize Objects  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Antara77

• Nooboo
Uploading with MOO & Resize Objects
« on: June 13, 2016, 10:03:27 AM »
Greetings Simmers,

I hope this topic is placed in the proper category and has not been posted elsewhere; I've searched and haven't found a similar answer to my query.

I know this has been mentioned somewhere at some point in time, but for the life of me I cannot remember when and where, so I apologize before hand if this seems repetitive.

When uploading a house or lot to the Community, will objects that have been resized and or placed using MOO properly place once someone else downloads and places that particular house/lot into their game?

Any help on this will be greatly appreciated (and I'll have a way to keep the answer archived should I ever need it again,) and I thank anyone who answers, in advance!

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
Re: Uploading with MOO & Resize Objects
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2016, 11:35:08 AM »
MOO cheats has to be active before placing the lot in build mode (I'm not sure if placing a lot from Manage Worlds will resize/place MOO objects correctly. And sometimes lots don't place correctly through Manage World anyway). In the description box just add that it requires MOO =)
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Antara77

• Nooboo
Re: Uploading with MOO & Resize Objects
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2016, 11:27:40 PM »
Thanks Nettlejuice for your reply, I appreciate the info. I will continue on with my build and hope for the best. Thanks again and Happy Simming!