Author Topic: How To: Steal books in France  (Read 5819 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: How To: Steal books in France
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2011, 05:26:22 PM »
Ha, give me one name of a book that will cost you $18,000 in China. ;)

The whole set + the stereo. Exactly how much money those accumulate together. ;)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Leto85

« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2011, 05:58:40 PM »
The whole set + the stereo. Exactly how much money those accumulate together. ;)

Aaah! Okey. I thought you where mention to a book of that price. Only a controllable sim with rediculous much masterpieces written could go for such a book.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2011, 06:17:55 PM »
China's base camp bookshelves and stereo are upset. You aren't going to steal the 18,000$ books there? ;)

I have had them equal $20,000+.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2011, 07:53:39 PM »
Poor Sims of mine then, Seabody. Lol.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline athena

• Occult
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2011, 09:42:55 PM »
I never considered finding books in the Sims inventory as stealing. I often find books in their inventory after they have travelled, and I did not have to set up camp near the bookstore or library. I consider it as a good/bonus feature. One just finds the books there in the inventory when they go home, I thought they autonomously bought it when they were on vacation.  I consider them as free books, there's lots of them in China, some in France, I haven't seen much in Egypt. :)

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2011, 09:59:54 PM »
I never considered finding books in the Sims inventory as stealing. I often find books in their inventory after they have travelled, and I did not have to set up camp near the bookstore or library. I consider it as a good/bonus feature. One just finds the books there in the inventory when they go home, I thought they autonomously bought it when they were on vacation.  I consider them as free books, there's lots of them in China, some in France, I haven't seen much in Egypt. :)
Of course, what's wrong with finding somthing in your inventory we shouldn't even be talking here  ::)
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

anything