Author Topic: Spouses as Partners in Law Enforcement  (Read 4514 times)

Offline Tru

• American Soldier
  • Nooboo
  • iTru
Spouses as Partners in Law Enforcement
« on: April 23, 2012, 06:33:54 PM »
So I have two created two sims and both are in Law Enforcement. I have them as Patrol Officers right now. Their LTW's are different, the wife is CSI type and the husband is Special Agent type. Is there any trick to making them partners or is it even allowed? I have changed the careers of every known cop on Lunar Lakes, but the game created new Sims to be their partners. I think deleting one and planting her in the game as the only cop and then adding to new sim might make them partners, I'd just have to re-marry them. I'd like to avoid doing that whoever. Has anyone ever tried this or know a trick to making spousal partners? Thanks in advance
-Tru

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Spouses as Partners in Law Enforcement
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2012, 05:37:23 PM »
I could be wrong, but I don't think it's something you can control. I think when a Sim gets a job, the game just creates the workmates at random from townies and not the active household.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katie123urgreat

• Causton CID
  • Occult
Re: Spouses as Partners in Law Enforcement
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2012, 07:10:02 PM »
If you want your partner to be your spouse, maybe you can meet up with your partner (invite them to your house or the park) and start to build a relationship. Then maybe that's possible. Only problem is, is that I've never tried this out.
If you like your couple and want to just test the partner to be your spouse make a new game or copy the game and make one sim be in a relationship with your partner.
Hope this helps.  :D

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

DS Ben Jones: I appreciated your trust over the Masons thing.
DCI Tom Barnaby: Trust, Jones, is something hard to win, easy to lose, and never to be taken lightly.
Jones: William Shakespeare, sir?
Barnaby: No! Thomas Barnaby.
-Midsomer Murders