Author Topic: How many children have your sims had?  (Read 68318 times)

Offline Magpie2012

• Tony Brooks fangirl - Jupiter Reaper fangirl too - Pippin fangirl ALWAYS
  • Watcher
  • Call me Mags or Steph
Re: How many children have your sims had?
« Reply #105 on: November 14, 2015, 02:29:06 AM »
In TS1 and TS2 I tended to stick to 1 kid at a time, if any... And I usually played with aging off anyway. In TS3 I started off with my usual methods, but then a friend introduced me to Pinstar's LC and suddenly I can't play without having aging on! My Dragon Valley family had 4 children, 1 boy, 2 boy twins and then 1 girl plantsim the last 3 were all toddlers together in a teeny tiny house and it nearly drove me mad! Then my official LC in SV the Gen 2 heir had 5 girls: 1 girl, triplets and then late adult pregnancy which resulted in another girl... My original wish for heir ended up deciding she liked girls and since I was playing that only blood children could inherit I had to turn my energy elsewhere, so I decided on the youngest of the triplets, only for her to kill herself with her birthday cake on the YA birthday *facepalm* the middle triplet then got my vote and I'm actually really glad I ended up with her! She then went on to have 4 kids: 1 girl, 2 twin girls, 1 girl (yup I was doing a matriarchy lol)

My very first family in TS4 I went a bit crazy and ended up with a full household! My founder and her husband had a girl, then the helpers she moved in had a girl, so I decided to have both couples try again (I really wanted their genes to mingle in the second Gen) and the founder had a boy and so did the helpers... I had no idea who was going to be the heir lol but then I got overwhelmed by the sheer number of sims and started a new family... They currently only have a daughter who is the splitting image of her dad (an EA townie with Latino looks - the mom looks more Scots - fair with red hair)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9720 using Tapatalk
because... Math *Pippin The Most Tenacious Simmer*

Only 2 things are infinite... The universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe. *Albert Einstein*

Don't believe all the quotes that have been attributed to me. *Albert Einstein*

I can't ignore ALL of the voices in my head - Some of them actually make sense! *Blayzen*

Offline beckey76

• Nooboo
« Reply #106 on: November 14, 2015, 05:53:38 PM »
I've had 6 kids max too with 2 parents. I guess you could have one parent and keep getting her knocked up or adopting if it was the dad. I would tend to get the kids grown up and move them out to have more.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline vsimeegal

• Nooboo
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2016, 06:21:35 PM »
I'm glad to see people are still posting on this thread.  I just happened up on this post yesterday and thought the "Baby Boomer" Challenge would be something fun to try but I am wondering on what life span is this based on?  If anybody that sees this knows, I will check back for an answer.  I also want to mention that this is the most comprehensive site based on playing the Sims.  Every time I come here, I get so amazed at the amount of work and effort this community as dedicated here.  Thanks to everyone here for sharing your knowledge with the rest of us simmers.  :)

Offline jas_appleturnover

• Nooboo
« Reply #108 on: January 12, 2018, 02:25:05 AM »
I'm new to this forum so not sure if this chat is dead or not, anyway the most children a sim of mine has ever had as a single parent is 7 (I did the disney character challenge). I've been tempted to try the 100 baby challenge, although I saw baby boomer challenge on this forum, and I'm waiting to redownload the sims 3 on my new laptop. Can't wait to try it.

anything