Author Topic: Dreams In The Valley - Final Chapter: Carina's Dreams  (Read 17093 times)

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
Re: Dreams In The Valley - Chapter 15: Carina's Worries
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2012, 08:16:22 PM »
I haven't graduated yet, so . . . maybe they are worried because they don't know what they are going to do next with their life and the pressure of having to be an adult?

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: Dreams In The Valley - Chapter 15: Carina's Worries
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2012, 09:06:23 PM »
Yes. This chapter was based on my own worries.

Basically, she has plans, but she's scared of carrying them out because the reality of being an adult has hit her in the face.
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
Re: Dreams In The Valley - Final Chapter: Carina's Dreams
« Reply #77 on: December 10, 2012, 05:20:23 PM »
Final Chapter: Carina's Dreams

Finally. She'd done it. After seemingly endless hours of working out and traning, Kaelyn had finally achieved physical perfection.

The Vasca family had finally completed their lifetime wishes. First, Carina with her aquarium of thirteen perfect fish. Then, Sienna living in the lap of luxury. Now, finally, Kaelyn completing the martial arts and athletic skills.

This is what Carina had been anticipating because now, a new and huge was going to occur.

But first, the family spent a day at the Central Park Fall Festival. With all their wishes achieved, this would be their last day together.

The next day, Sienna went to see her love, Xander Clavell, to ask him a very important question.

Xander was suprised, but happily accepted. Together, with Beau, he and Sienna moved into a nearby one bedroom home.

The next day, it was Kaelyn's turn. Her choice was Parker Langerak. She too got a delighted response.

Parker and Kaelyn married and moved into a comfortable home a little further from the old home.

Kaelyn put photos of her family on and around their dresser. She had quit her photographer and entered the daycare profession, so soon, the space would also be filled with photographs of daycare children.

The next day was Carina's turn. She already felt the emptiness her mother and aunt had left behind. Gone for less than three days and it already felt lonely. But it wouldn't be that way for long.

First, Carina called over her best friend, Lynnette.

She asked her to move in. As they planned, Lynnette agreed, but she was not moving in with Carina alone. Lynnette brought her husband, Miraj Alvi, with her.

Carina called Malcolm and met him at the library. Like her mother and aunt had done, she popped the question and received an enthusiastic answer.

Together, Carina, Malcolm, Lynnette and Miraj left Carina's home. The house she grew up - where her angler dreams had started and been achieved - was now empty.

The two couples moved into a spacous three bedroom home. It was one floor, but more than enough for all of them.

Days later, the family grew by two. Lynnette and Miraj welcomed a daughter, Brianna, while Carina and Malcolm welcomed a son, Brandon.

The only dream Carina ever had was being an angler, but now, she had a second dream. And she was happily living both of her dreams in the valley.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline DarkmetalScorpian

• The Malady of Sim Nation
  • Townie
« Reply #78 on: December 10, 2012, 09:55:50 PM »
oh I loved this story, please make a follow-up

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #79 on: December 22, 2012, 10:56:37 PM »
If you liked my story and want it to continue, I've uploaded the families to the exchange. Feel free to download them and play in your own game!

Carina, Malcolm and Brandon Vasca with Lynnette, Miraj and Brianna Langerak

Kaelyn and Parker Vasca

Sienna and Xander Vasca with dog Beau

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Offline SadieHamming

• Immortal
  • Call me Sadie :)
« Reply #80 on: December 24, 2012, 09:31:48 PM »
Sorry I took so long to comment!
What a happy ending!
Kaye, I really enjoyed your story and hope you start a new one soon!

Offline Kaye

• Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #81 on: December 25, 2012, 09:27:38 AM »
Thanks, Sadie!

Actually, I have an idea for a new one, but I'm holding off on it for a while until I get a bit further in my legacies.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything