Author Topic: Children From Different Places - Adulthood Is Here, It's The End  (Read 11782 times)

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
Re: Children From Different Places - Bridgeport & A Nooboo
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2012, 02:06:34 PM »
Riverview & A Nooboo

Riverview is a charming place really, nothing like Bridgeport. It has lots of flowers, fields and not many civilians. Finding a man would be a challenge.

Selene spent a whole day either feeding bread to ducks or rolling around on fields arguing with herself. She was missing her babies! With this she decided to find the man now so she could get back to her children quicker. He was nice, he had glasses and he wore a hat. And I'm pretty sure he's artistic, but you don't want to know that do you? So anyway, it started with being invited inside, a kiss, some chimes, and inevitably the Strut. A few days later Leliana was born!

To be continued...

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
Re: Children From Different Places - Bridgeport & A Nooboo
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2012, 02:12:04 PM »
Meeting The Toddlers

Let's meet everyone as toddlers, in the middle is Evie, (First born, from France).
Next to her on the right is Philipe, (Third Born, from China).
On the left is Caroline, (Fourth born, from Bridgeport).
On the bottom is Leliana, (Fifth born, from Riverview).
And finally, on top is Alfie, (Second born, from Egypt).

Here they all are playing with their dolls.

Next update in a while, it is exploring the genetics.

To be continued...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
  • Keeping it Spork Since 2011
Re: Children From Different Places - Meeting The Toddlers
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2012, 03:18:18 PM »
Aw! They are so cute! It will be interesting to see how they will look when they are older. When they are older can she put close up pictures of the dads next to them? I want to see the similarity.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2012, 03:27:41 PM »
Sure!  :P I'll have the mother on one side and the dad on the other.  :)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2012, 05:42:07 PM »
It looks like there is a good mix of genetics but the thought of all those toddlers is making me feel slightly ill.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2012, 02:27:11 AM »
I know, it's so hard looking after them all!  :'(

loveSims

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2012, 11:11:20 AM »
Wow! Five toddlers at once. Are you using cheats? They are adorable. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2012, 11:16:29 AM »
The first 3 aged up at the same time as they don't age while I'm on vacation, then i made new saves with the same founder, had a child, saved it to clipboard, went to the main save merged the households deleted the other mother, then used mastercontroller to add the child to the family tree. So they where basically all the same age, apart from a few days difference.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2012, 02:23:31 PM »
Genetic Structure Evaluation 1

Here I will be analysing the genetic transfer from parent to child, this first part will be about  Evie, Alfie and Phillip (Born from France, Egypt and China)
First is Evie:

Her hair colour has an unknown origin, but I think it's probably from the father's mother or father, if he has one. The eye shape is obviously from Selene, but the colour, again, is unknown of origin. The nose to me looks like a bit of both but we will see as she ages up what it will turn out to be, Mother or father? The mouth looks like a version similar to Selenes. The skin colour is more like the father. And finally the Shape of the face is Selenes.
Now for Alfie.

His hair colour,is obviously the black hair colour that his father possess. His eye shape, is Selenes. The eye colour is also Selenes. The nose looks a lot like Evies so therefore, I'm guessing it's Selenes nose too. (Thank god he didn't get his fathers massive nose!) His mouth is Selenes; very similar to Evies. The Skin colour is the fathers. And finally, the head shape, is Selenes too! So therefore he is going to look just like Selene but with a slightly different skin tone and eye colour.
Now finally, for Phillipe.

Phillipe is one of the more fatherly ones, he has his fathers head shape, eye shape, mouth and skin tone, however his eye colours origin is unknown. The only feature I'm certain he acquired from Selene is her nose. So again, he is more like his father.
That is all for now, but I will be posting Caroline and Leliana's Genetic Structure Evaluation update soon (After I take pictures of their fathers.)

To be continued...

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
Re: Children From Different Places - Genetic Structure Evaluation 1
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2012, 02:28:17 PM »
Quick Post: I have to say my favourite (sorry but I need favourites) child is Caroline so far, I quite like how I've dressed her as a child.  :)
Oh and also, there will be 14 children in the house soon!  :P NIGHTMARE!

P.S. There is a genetic structure evaluation at every life stage.

Offline ApplesApplesApples

• Occult
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2012, 02:47:53 PM »
This is a very interesting idea! I love playing with genetics on the Sims 3. All the toddlers are so cute! And yes, favorites are good to have. Mine is Selene for now because I've seen more of her, and her expressions crack me up!

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2012, 06:42:48 PM »
Wow the makers of Sims  are GENIUS! They mix the genetics so well you can see family resemblance! Attention to detail is just so amazing. You did a good job capturing it.

Offline warr2098

• Future Neurologist
  • Immortal
« Reply #27 on: May 19, 2012, 09:46:00 AM »
Genetic Structure Evaluation 2

Finally I will be analysing Caroline & Leliana, (Bridgeport & Riverview).
First up is Caroline.

As you can see she has a mix of both parents skin tones, her facial structure seems to be a mix too. the eyes and eye colour are both from Selene, aswell as the nose and mouth. The hair colour is hard to tell, as the father's hair is so short, but I will find out what it looks like in the near future.
Now for Leliana.
(Sorry I uninstalled Riverview so I got Billy Caspians, picture from sims wiki  :P)

Straight away I can see the hair colour, eye shape and skin tone are from her father. Her facial structure origin is unclear but I think it may be Selenes. Her eye colour is also Selenes and he nose and mouth are too.

To be continued...

P.S. In my game I've finished (they're all young adults, and are in relationships, but I forgot to save pictures of the Foreign fathers, Yves Bernard (French guy), Something Kamel (Egypt guy), and Something Yat Sen (China guy) So if anyone can get these photo's (preferablly in CAS) I would be most grateful!  :)

Offline Spork-tastic

• Immortal
Re: Children From Different Places - Genetic Structure Evaluation 2
« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2012, 01:34:41 PM »
I wish I could help but I don't have world adventure.  ::)

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Children From Different Places - Genetic Structure Evaluation 2
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2012, 02:05:33 PM »
would this help.

This is Yves.

Liang Yat Sen.

Farid Kamel.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

anything