Author Topic: The ghost hunting lifetime wish  (Read 4426 times)

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
The ghost hunting lifetime wish
« on: June 03, 2010, 07:16:52 PM »
Hey does anyone know what traits to choose in order to have the ghost hunting lifetime wish become an option? I just got the game yesterday and haven't got a chance to play it much yet (even though it only came out Tuesday, I'm sure some people have played it tons!). Thanks!
"Yes, I try to pick up strange babies, but only in the game.  Don't judge me." - Pam
Too late, Pam. Too late.

Offline John Allen

• Llama Wrangler
Re: The ghost hunting lifetime wish
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2010, 07:47:10 PM »
The Eccentric traits open the wish.  

Haven't found another that opens it, but logic was one of the traits listed in the career progression window as well.

Haven't played far into this, but it is a lot of fun.  I wondered how engaging this would be and on my first night I easily spent 2 real time hours chaisng ghosts and meeting the people in the homes I worked in. Time flew by, and it really took the tedium out of the game of waiting for rabbit hole wrok days to end.   Only negative is that the working hours are at night.  Money is really good too, from what I've seen.

After I get done with the current LTW I'm on, I'm going to do this again; but with an insane Sim and see how he does with all his clients after purging their homes :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2010, 07:51:42 PM »
Hey jmz95!  It's good to see you around again!  :D
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline jmz95

• Immortal
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2010, 07:54:18 PM »
Thanks! Yeah, I'm currently in the process of making a household that has a person for each new profession in the new town. I'm looking forward to doing stuff at the job now! However, since it appears that many of the job hours overlap and I'm a very micromanagement person, it'll probably take me a few hours to get anywhere in the game! And thanks Pam! I know I just kind of disappeared from the forum a couple months ago, but I'm back now. (I'm kind of surprised that no one has passed me up message amount wise since I left, I'm still in the same spot.) I just don't think I'll be participating as much. There are just some aspects of this forum that I don't particularly like. But I won't go into those things unless someone is really curious and asks. They're not so bad to disappear forever.
"Yes, I try to pick up strange babies, but only in the game.  Don't judge me." - Pam
Too late, Pam. Too late.