Author Topic: Soulsayer's Immortal Dynasty  (Read 5404 times)

Offline Emrysthemay

• Nooboo
Re: Soulsayer's Immortal Dynasty
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2015, 09:00:32 AM »
Woops. That break was just bit (and by that I mean several months) longer than I anticipated. I should stop expecting a decent update schedule from myself. Anyways, Peridot's and Benjamin's socializing has gone well... but wait! Who's Peridot? I only see...

BEARIDOT! Hahaha... sorry, I was going through my millions of screenshots (I actually planned on using all of those?) and I couldn't resist using that one. Well, besides BEARIDOT, things had gotten quite flirtatious. I mean, there was hugging!

Hand holding!

Shoulder-touching!

Ear closeups!

...Alright, maybe the ear closeup picture doesn't have to do with anything. I'm trying remember why I took these pictures, okay?
 Anyways, after much relationship-advancing, somethuing happened...

A first kiss! With things now officially a date, they moved to the Hangman's Tree (romantic, no?). Even more relationship-advancing happened, with events such as arm-leaping!

After many (in-game) hours of (probably romantic) socializing, Peridot finally got up the nerve to ask a question, nay, the question.

Telling Benjamin to wait a bit, Peridot pulled out the box she apparently keeps in her back pocket at all times...

and asked the question...

Will you marry me?

Benjamin accepted.

Offline Annabec

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2015, 09:31:41 AM »
Welcome back! And good luck with those portraits, they almost killed my dynasty as well (okay, that was mostly player spaceyness, but still!)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2015, 02:48:07 PM »
I've been waiting patiently for an update, welcome back!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline Emrysthemay

• Nooboo
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2015, 09:43:01 AM »
Wow, another update so soon? Well... I kind of want to get rid of this backlog of screenshots. Onto the update! Peridot and Benjamin wasted no time before starting their private wedding.

Benjamin gave Peridot the ring first,

then Peridot gave Benjaming the ring, and just like that, they were married.

All in one in-game day as well, which I think is quite impressive. I guess I won't need that setup after all. Anyways, Benjamin brought the household funds up to about eight-thousand simoleons, so I was able to make a pretty small house with about three-thousand left to spare. Have some pictures, though it's certainly not the nicest thing I've built in the Sims 3:

The inside.

The outside. Well, that's all for this update. Hopefully the next one will be pretty soon, though I can't guarantee it.

Offline Nutella

• Watcher
« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2016, 04:43:57 PM »
I'm moving this to the Stories Graveyard due to inactivity.  @Emrysthemay - you can revive this story by contacting a moderator.

Original Storyboard:  Sims 3 Immortal Dynasty Stories

anything