Author Topic: Unfinished Lots  (Read 4058 times)

Offline YZJay

• Occult
Unfinished Lots
« on: August 08, 2012, 04:16:11 AM »
  Sometimes, I find building a house quite a pain, the camera controls lags, some windows doesn't click to place, the only thing that's keeping me to continue is the house itself. But there are times when I just give up and abandon a house because of multiple reasons. Sometimes I couldn't bear deleting it because it's all hard work placed in one lot.
  I believe that some people in this forum will be interested in some of those unfinished lots, you could even finish what I?we couldn't finish.
  If anyone has unfinished lots and couldn't continue and still have some faith in it, post it here.

Me first: "New Eden"
  Sorry no screenshots. This lot was supposed to be the most ambitious lot I would have built so far. But the sheer size of the project strained my ability of creative construction.
  Furnished it is priced at around 700K, unfurnished it stands at only 200 to 300K.
  If anyone is interested, you can finish it, heck you can even upload it here in the swap shop.

If anyone is uploading their lots, please don't upload lts that are far from being half finished.

Offline WickedSimmer87

• Occult
Re: Unfinished Lots
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 08:29:13 AM »
Maybe upload unfinished lots under empty shell thread? :) Just make sure to tell clearly its not done.

In my opinion, swap thread is for complete creations :) But can be the only one thinking like this *giggles*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline YZJay

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 08:35:02 AM »
Unfinished doesn't mean it's a shell.

Offline Hope512

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 04:23:16 PM »
What eps, stuff packs etc. do you need for it? And what size lot is it?

Offline YZJay

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2012, 08:51:23 PM »
All eps except Generations and Sn, HEL is the only stuff pack I used. I also used the Toyota prius store content, both actually. The Toyota and the other with the really small electric car, they're both free. It's a 60x60 lot
EDIT: The gothic set store content was also used , I believe.