Author Topic: Sims 3 origin updating like forever  (Read 3475 times)

Offline kmeowmeow18

• Nooboo
Sims 3 origin updating like forever
« on: April 26, 2014, 06:33:51 AM »
Hello guys, this is my first time to write in this forum. I have a frustrating problem and I think it's my fault. When I opened origin today, it says "origin is updating", but I noticed that it keeps on updating and then I uninstalled and reinstalled sims 3, but I can't install it because origin is updating again. Then thankfully the update is finished, but the problem is not yet over. Whenever I want to go online to view my games, a box pops up saying, "Disconnected: critical update required. You have been temporarily disconnected in order to apply a critical update. Please restart the origin client to log back in" (my wifi is even on and it's fast) and the annoying update begins. I tried restarting my pc but it doesn't work and I can't go online. I remembered yesterday when I clicked the "go offline" in origin so I can play w/o internet, and I blame myself. I should've put it in online mode so that I can install sims 3 right away today. Please help me guys. I feel like I'm trapped. I just bought another EP today and I want to play it so bad.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Sims 3 origin updating like forever
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 07:04:46 AM »
Welcome to our Forum.

I'm going to move this over to our Technical Help board.  Hopefully, someone will be able to help you there.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.