Author Topic: Diggin' For Gold: A Legacy/Challenge/Utter Madness! ~Updated on 10/10~  (Read 3368 times)

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
Do not fear, Eclipso legacy will still be updated, but i weally wanted to do this <3

Hi Forum peeps!

I found the legacy challenge on MTS, and my initial reaction was, "I am SO doing this." So here i am! If you want to read the rules, klick Here! This is gonna be so much fun. My Founder of this gold a diggn legacy will be Belinda Noble. Her town will be Twinbrook, because theres a ton of rich, single dudes! If not, well, there's plenty i can do in CAS ;). So, here's a short prologue!

Belinda stepped out of her school's rusted doors, a diploma in hand. She was so thrilled, she was free at last! In order to pass, she had to copy of some nerds test, but she was so cute, he didn't even mind! Fools. They bowed at me feet in the hallways. Thanks alot, dummy! she thought as all the other guys stared at her as she walked to her car, as she stepped in, reality came crashing in HARD, "Oh no! I don't wanna work for a living!" She began to think in only the way a Noble can think ,"Aha! There's plenty of rich single guys around town, i snag one, big money!" With this idea in tow, she pulled out of the parking lot to the reasonably sized house she purchased, "Nothing will stop me. My family will be the richest in town!" She swore as she raced down the streets of Twinbrook.

Mwahahaha! So, please leave your feedback, Belinda will be a handful, her name means, "Beautiful Snake" In.. something. I forget what, and it's a moon of Uranus (XD) She is gonna get picked on for that SO badly, she don't even know. Anywoo...

This section of the post is for Heir/Heiress and spouse information, current household funds and mods i use!

Current FamilyFunds: 183.773

Mods i use:

MasterController and Cheats module
SP
Traveler (I have Sunlit tides = Honeymoon destination!! Thank you EA!!)
RelationshipPannel (Recommended for Traveler)
NoCD (The Disc Authenticating thing annoys me badly :P)
Careers (Assassination, Un-Employed, Homemaker, and more Self Employed)
Dexter The Bear (I am NOT using this in this challenge.)

Heir/Heiress + Founder:

Belinda Noble

Sex: Female
Sign: Scorpio
Photo:

Spouse:

DeAndre Noble (To-be-deceased)

Sex: Male
Sign: Gemini I think
Photo:

Chapters:

Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6.1

Chapter 6.2
This was a triumph.. Yeah i forget the rest ;D

The Eclipso Legacy :D (Graveyarded D=)
Frobidden Fangs; A Dramatic Vampiracy!
Diggin' For Gold!

I'm just your classic gaming writer with an un-natural obsession with 5s, sims and books.

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
Re: Diggin' For Gold: A Legacy/Challenge/Utter Madness!
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2012, 10:32:07 AM »
Chapter 1: Introduction

This is Belinda Noble. She is our little gold digger, and our founder. She's got a nasty assortment of traits, which are:

Evil
Flirty
Hot-Headed
Diva
Snob

Her parents were like, uber loaded with moolah but she didn't get anything from her parents except a newly designed house off a famous architect. So, she swore she would make a ton of cash and rule this uhm.. school? I guess? I dunno anymore >,<

Anyways, The first thing Belinda did when she arrived was check out her new home. the "Loving" hands of her mom and dad had made this, so she hoped it was good.

People, savour the moment, Belinda is in AWE!!! What is this madness?!

Here is her house:

Living room/kitchen/dining room

Spare room

Bedroom

After the looked around her house, Belinda decided to go check out her potential spouses. There have got to be many young, hot, RICH sims in town, right?

Right! So she went strait for DeAndre's house (Figures -__-) And she said hi. I swear, i didn't intend this at all, the moment she stepped inside, her quenue bar said, "Firt".  I honestly LOLd. A match made in heaven! To bad he must come to an, unfortunate ending...

Belinda and DeAndre got off great, they share the flirt trait and they are like, so cute together. The guy had wrinkles, nothing a little surgery can fix eh? They were staring moonie eyed at each other, and some kid decided, "Hey! Let's go knock on DeAndre's door!" And he came in. Along with one of many of DeAndre's romantic interests.

Thankfully, she didn't care otherwise Belinda would have decapitated her. She just went upstairs to play foosball while the stalker kid decided to watch the two flirt. Stalker much?

Aww! Looks like Belinda decided to make a move. How sweet. Now by my last count, DeAndre has around 5 love interests. No eternally faithful for them!

MadMax: Belinda, you sure you ain't going to fast?
Belinda: Shaddup he meets grimmy earlier than normal so I do what i want, got it?
MadMax: Ok..

So the happy couple (DeAndre, really) Decided to consumate their relationship with a woohoo.

After their, uhm, "Fun", DeAndre decides to play foosball with his other lover. Go figure. Then Belinda pops the question! Get the passports ready, the two are leaving STAT for Sunlit Tides for a nice 5 day honeymoon!

They got married, and the only one to witness it was DeAndre's lover. Belinda, i give you permission to rub it in her face after you come back!

Then, they packed their bags, said their goodbyes, and lost the passports once or twice before taking off to Sunlit Tides!

~~~~~~~

Eee! This chapter was interesting, she moved in strait away with DeAndre, so she didn't even live in her house XD. So please leave comments, feedback, anything else! Belinda is already living up to her name, "Beautiful Snake" Because i have had to cancel three, "Be flirted with" Interactions already in Sunlit Tides! And all three were married to. Figures...

Diggin' For Gold!

I'm just your classic gaming writer with an un-natural obsession with 5s, sims and books.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
Re: Diggin' For Gold: A Legacy/Challenge/Utter Madness! ~Updated on 8/26~
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 11:26:28 AM »
Chapter 2: Sunlit Tides!

So, arrived and jetlagged, the two newlyweds arrive at the home they rented! There were no Hotels in the area, alothough one named, "Paradis Hotel" Was opening soon (Curtis Paradis's hotel :D). The house was very small, but large enough to fit their needs. They then decided to take matters... elsewhere..

The rest of the days were spent woohooing, massaging, sauna-ing, and getting Volcanic clay baths and expensive spa kits!

DeAndre decided on a skin cleaning Volcanic Clay bath, and Belinda wanted the most expensive spa kit, so she gets what she wants.

DeAndre finished before his wife, so he went swimming. Little did he know, Belinda was plotting as he swam... His "sudden" death and her inheritance. She comes out with a rather smug look.

~~~~~~

Sunlit Tides is amazing, even if it costs more than the average expansion pack, it's worth it, but still, 40$ for a town? Anyways, it's perfect for honeymoon destinations, and i may buy them a vacation home there for future generations! And yes, Paradis Hotel will be the basecamp for Sunlit Tides, unless maybe, one generation may move there? We never know...

Diggin' For Gold!

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
  • Insert Witty Comment Here
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2012, 09:16:52 AM »
This is great Keep it up, I wonder how De Andre will die
" With great power, comes great responsibility"

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2012, 01:08:48 PM »
Chapter 3: Painting Butlers, Ugly Hubbies and a new Mansion

:D I'm back! Honestly, the best part of the second chapter for me was the fact DeAndre was gaining charisma points while he was woohooing XD. Also i got some more mods, mostly mods that won't effect this legacy and may affect it. I did get Dexter the Bear, but i will not be using it in this story, and i got some more interesting careers, including assassination. It's an add-on for Careers, so it has some, interesting things to make DeAndre have an early meeting with Grim. Anyways...

Belinda and DeAndre returned after many relaxing days by the beach. THey decided to move to a much nicer house in Twinbrook, sadly it's across from the horse center so many foul smells usually come over in the evenings. No wonder it was like, half off.

After they arrived, they promptly went up to the master bedroom, woohooed then fell asleep.

They hired a butler to cook,clean, and yes, paint for the new supercouple. Thats right, Belinda and DeAndre are famous! This will complicate some of Belinda's plans to dispose of DeAndre. Maybe when he is old...

The next day, The butler begins the portrait of Belinda. She is dressed in her most expensive dress and looks powerful and alluring.

She barely managed to hold in her breakfast, for she had to race to the bathroom and throw her guts up. She then threw a hissy fit over the Butler for bad cooking. So un-qualified these days!

After her accident, she was invited to play a nice game of chess with DeAndre. As she knocked out his king for the fourth time, DeAndre grew slightly mad and he stomped off. Haha!

Then, very secretly, Belinda sneaks away to a secret room under the house, accessed only by a dive well, and hidden behind a revolving door. Here is her hidden study, very hidden. This is where Belinda hides out and where she plots, and where she hopes future generations would make use of this room as she had.

What does DeAndre do in the middle of Belinda conspiring and a painting butler? He plays the guitar in his undies with a derp face! 8D

Belinda continues to feel sick. DeAndre worries her wife is sick with some kind of tropic disease. He was muttering all night about pills and therapy. Dear lord, calm down DeAndre, i'm sure it's nothing...

Nothing at all...

~~~~~~

:D The last screenie was kinda a spoiler, but what the hey! Might as well. So, in other news...

I got Barnacle Bay, Riverview and Hidden Springs. I had already purchased them and i just installed them. Yay for more vacation destinations! Thank you Twallan =3.  This was a short update, most of my story material went out the window when Belinda got preggers. Also, my game has been experiencing the dumb ,"Exceptions raised" Stuff and i pray that the Diggin' For Gold and Legacy saves are spared from the massacre of exception raised. Please Sims 3, Pleeeeaaase!! Also, the first 4 screenies are smaller because i had to use Image Shack for those ones, not Imgur. It was refusing to upload those ones so i used an alt. account on ImageShack to upload.

Diggin' For Gold!

Offline Simboy134

• Scientist
  • Townie
  • Insert Witty Comment Here
Re: Diggin' For Gold: A Legacy/Challenge/Utter Madness! ~Updated on 8/28~
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2012, 03:50:52 AM »
So by using twallan's mod you can travel to other towns, By the way Great update.
" With great power, comes great responsibility"

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2012, 12:43:20 PM »
So by using twallan's mod you can travel to other towns, By the way Great update.

Yes, it's called Traveler, you can find it on his website. and thaaaanks :P

Diggin' For Gold!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ILoveDolls

• Watcher
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2012, 12:45:41 PM »
Lol. Great job Max :) Why didn't you let me know you'd started a new story? I would have ran over to read!

First, Belinda I thought Belinda was an amatuer for getting preggers but then I read the rules, so good job there!!

Second, this is hilarious. I liked when Belinda was like: shaddup!  And it was so funny to see that DeAndre was stinky during the wedding. Classic.

Bookmarking and keep up the good work ;)

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
  • Resident Genie Expert, Evil Simlord.
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2012, 01:06:52 PM »
I already like this story, I'm going to be following it closely.

Evil sims are so amusing aren't they?
William's Wealth and Power Legacy

Fausta Legacy
*Twitch* GENIES!  *Twitch*
"For if Knowledge is Power, then a god am I!"- The Riddler

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2012, 06:45:38 PM »
Lol. Great job Max :) Why didn't you let me know you'd started a new story? I would have ran over to read!

First, Belinda I thought Belinda was an amatuer for getting preggers but then I read the rules, so good job there!!

Second, this is hilarious. I liked when Belinda was like: shaddup!  And it was so funny to see that DeAndre was stinky during the wedding. Classic.

Bookmarking and keep up the good work ;)

;D Thanks Dolls and lol the link was in my signature for about a week XD

I already like this story, I'm going to be following it closely.

Evil sims are so amusing aren't they?

Yes, yes they are >:D

Diggin' For Gold!

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2012, 07:44:49 PM »
Chapter 4: The Argument

Belinda got spoiled like nuts when they found out they were expecting. 3 spa trips a day. Belinda doesn't complain, however.

The butler has decided to decorate the house with her erhm *Cough* Ugly *Cough* Wonderful works of art.

Then, DeAndre grows old, fat, and a sudden liking to mint.

Then he gets a cane.

And Belinda thinks he looks like the green burgers in the trash.

Belinda: Eww. Dude, get a makeover!

Belinda then snaps. She's sick and tired of this fat old man living in her house So she gives him a piece of her wonderful and devious mind.

Belinda: God DeAndre honey. How time betrays you. You look like a bag of wrinkles.
DeAndre: S'cuz me?
Belinda: You herd me you tub of lard.

DeAndre: Look Belinda, dear. The baby is influencing you. Your not really evil ju-
Belinda: WHAT?! You DARE to speak those words against me? Your own wife? Your own CHILD?!

DeAndre: On the subject of babies, I hate them! I hate them, i hate them, i hate them!
Belinda: How dare you?!

DeAndre: How dare me? ME?! How dare you for getting preggo!

Belinda: Hey thickskull; Drill it through your brain I have ZERO control over the forces of nature!!

DeAndre: AURGH! I wish you would go to the moon and STAY THERE!!
Belinda: *Sneers* At least i don't dress in mint.

DeAndre, see dis face?

This is the face of revenge, my dear DeAndre. Revenge.

Belinda then proceeds to call the butler to speak with her.

Belinda: Leia did you SEE that?
Butler: No Ma'am.
Belinda: He beat me up with his cane! The woman pregnant with his baby!
Butler: How cruel Ma'am!
Belinda: I have a... proposition. Spy on DeAndre. Find all you can on him.

Butler: Of course.

Belinda: Track him. You must have friends in shady placing involved with shady dealings. If no, make some. Even look up his Interent history, i don't care how you do it, just do it.
Butler: Yes Ma'am.

~~~~~~

So, things are shaking up in the Noble Mansion! DeAndre is really ugly, and i kept it that way. I only pray his baby looks like Belinda and not him. He has scary lips and a fat nose and it downright freaks me out. Feedback is appreciated!

Diggin' For Gold!

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
Re: Diggin' For Gold: A Legacy/Challenge/Utter Madness! ~Updated on 9/02~
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2012, 08:47:04 PM »
Belinda. Awesome.  DeAndre, Not so much.

I like the part where she starts it, and is still able to come out looking like the victim.  ;D

Fausta Legacy

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2012, 09:54:10 PM »
Belinda. Awesome.  DeAndre, Not so much.

I like the part where she starts it, and is still able to come out looking like the victim.  ;D

Yeah lol poor Belinda. DeAndre had it coming. And poor Butler, she believes anything XD

Diggin' For Gold!

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2012, 09:55:33 PM »
Poor butler indeed. She's gonna suffer a lot of abuse from her mistress  :o

Fausta Legacy

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2012, 04:41:46 PM »
I'm Baaaaack! 8D

Chapter 5: Buh byez DeAndre, you shall not be missed.

(XD I could not resist that title)

First off, the city demolished the EC after alot of complaints form a certain, "Belinda." She drove 20 people away due to lock of jobs. Devious little bugger, eh? And the city builds a new Alchemy shop ontop. Better and better.

So Belinda, baby's growing. Only a few more days, and the Heir to the Noble family will be born.

Oh? Whats this?

Well, if anything can make Belinda have a face like dat, i think it's worth checking out.

DeAndre: Hey look MadMax! I retired! Spend more time with me!
MadMax: Sigh. I care about you as far as i can throw my laptop.
DeAndre: How far is that?
MadMax: 0. I'm not that stupid to throw 3000$ worth of technology.

Belinda: HAHA! You look ugly with grey hair.
DeAndre: Dont make me use my guitar on you!

Look at the responsibility! The butler leaves her grilled salmon on the stove, on i may add, to go say congrats to an old geezer she's spying on. *Golf Clap*

Belinda: Yay. The old money bag retired. Where am i gonna get money now?

Butler: Mmmm. Salmon. Salmon is a fish, did you know that?
Yes, we all did.

Belinda appears to be preparing. She sent an order for some deadly poison. I guess it makes her happy. Sick person much?

Mmm. Salmon. I hope the butler didn't spit in it. Yet.

Belinda: *Rubs hands together deviously* DeAndre! Come upstairs for a moment. I want to discuss some legal things, divorce, that kinda junk.
DeAndre: Ok.
*Belinda hands DeAndre some nectar. If he was smarter, he would have spotted the bottle of poison behind the flower pot.*
DeAndre: Hmm. Thats stuffs good. Whats in it?
Belinda: Poison. Buh Bye.

DeAndre: Nuuuoooohhh! *Collapses*
Belinda:  *Looks sad and begins to sob but whispers* Yeeaaaahhh!
Butler: What the plumblob is going on up he-oh Watcher! He's DYING!

Belinda: *Fake sob* Oh Grim please! No, not now!
Grim: Belinda, sorry hon. I like you, i really do, but business is business.
Belinda: Fine. *SobSob*

DeAndre: Ooh. Pink. I guess ghosts don't come in mint?
Grim: Shaddup and get in the grave old man.
DeAndre: I feel unwanted... *Jumps into grave*

Belinda: *SobSob*
Butler: I drink to much *Pours out nectar glass*

~~~~~~
Finally. The old guy has kicked the bucket. Took long enough! I used the "Poison" Interaction added by a Twallan mod, and i made up the senario that they were drinking nectar and she slipped poison in. But anyways. Yes, i am kinda hinting at a GrimxBelinda relationship thing,  Cuz the rules said i could have my founder date a service sim, and Grim is kinda a service sim. He gets rid of Belinda's dirty work. I think that should count XD.

Diggin' For Gold!

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
Re: Diggin' For Gold: A Legacy/Challenge/Utter Madness! ~Updated on 9/09~
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2012, 05:17:14 PM »
Woot! Madmax is back!

Fausta Legacy

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
Re: Diggin' For Gold: A Legacy/Challenge/Utter Madness! ~Updated on 9/09~
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2012, 05:20:15 PM »
Woot! Madmax is back!

Yes. Yes she is :D

Diggin' For Gold!

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 06:39:31 PM »
Belinda: Track him. You must have friends in shady placing involved with shady dealings. If no, make some. Even look up his Interent history, i don't care how you do it, just do it.

I like Belinda's attitude, assuming that the Butler knows all about people with shady dealings.

Also, her fake sobs - so endearing  8)

Offline ILoveDolls

• Watcher
Re: Diggin' For Gold: A Legacy/Challenge/Utter Madness! ~Updated on 9/10~
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2012, 07:00:20 PM »
Ha ha, snort snort!! I really like Belinda. At least she doesn't hide what she is. DeAndre is a fool to think she loved him. Mint indeed; might as well have been pink ;D

My favorite part? "He beat me with his cane?" Lol

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2012, 07:37:33 PM »
I like Belinda's attitude, assuming that the Butler knows all about people with shady dealings.

Also, her fake sobs - so endearing  8)
[/

Belinda is my little actress. After DeAndre died, she ignored the usual mourning and instead opted to plot for word domination in the mirror. >:D So evil.

Ha ha, snort snort!! I really like Belinda. At least she doesn't hide what she is. DeAndre is a fool to think she loved him. Mint indeed; might as well have been pink ;D

My favorite part? "He beat me with his cane?" Lol

Lol the default ghost colour for unnatural deaths by mods is hunger, so I thought I would throw it in ;D

Diggin' For Gold!

Offline Wiry

• Watcher
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2012, 07:40:17 PM »
I think it bears repeating that Evil Sims are my favorite.

Fausta Legacy

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2012, 07:59:02 PM »
I think it bears repeating that Evil Sims are my favorite.

Agreed 100% Wiry, 100%.

Diggin' For Gold!

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2012, 08:36:25 PM »
Ooooh, this looks wonderful!

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2012, 08:38:52 PM »
Ooooh, this looks wonderful!

Why thanks :D Little comments like this inspire me to keep going, so don't hesitate!

Diggin' For Gold!

Offline madmax2006

• Townie
  • 5s are amazing.
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2012, 05:48:01 PM »
DUM DAM DUUUUM! An Update! You may faint in pleasure >:D at a Thanksgiving update with 2 of them! INHALE THE BELINDA!!!

Chapter 6.1: The Heir

We start thanksgiving uber update with Belinda drowning her child in coffee. Seems legit.

Oh yeah. Nearly forgot. Belinda (Sadly) Invested in a cemetery for her descendants to be buried in. OMG What is that THING?!

O-o I am terrified. It can't be halloween already?!

Oh look. the Butler is painting again. Wait whats that in the background?

-_____- The horses are back. Greeeeaaaat.

What a beautiful painting. If it was only of Twinbrook.

Belinda: My coffee has worn off. Must.. get.. more..
MadMax: *FaceDesk*

Hmm. Seems a celebrity couple has come to mourn at the Noble Family Cemetery. Builds wonderful character, they say to bring your child to a rich families cemetery.

The moon is only a sliver in the sky, it's as if it's gone somewhere....

Belinda: BUTLER!!!!
Butler: Sup.
Belinda: I'm giving birth!!!
Butler: O_O

After many hours... under the pale moonlight baby Artemis Noble was born, a healthy baby boy.

Shockingly, Belinda's a pretty good mother. And look at the wittle baby =3

And thats enough for Part 1 of the Thanksgiving update! Woo!
I had to show u this....

Belinda: *Hums Gagnam Style*
MadMax: O___O
Belinda: Erm.. you didn't see that.

Diggin' For Gold!

anything