Author Topic: Supernatural Offspring  (Read 66869 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Supernatural Offspring
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2012, 04:13:47 PM »
You can now have quads in the game, even without mods, which I hope doesn't happen too often, lol. :)
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline Silverwing

• Nooboo
« Reply #46 on: December 23, 2012, 12:55:47 AM »
My sim (who was born a fairy) had a baby with a vampire, and their son has both the vampire and fairy hidden traits, has the vampire glow, and fairy wings, moodlets and CAS classification. He's still a toddler so I'll have to wait to see the extent of his vampiric powers. I'll try and take screenshots, but has anyone ever encountered this kind of hybrid?
Oh, and in the relationship screen, instead of a green box (fairy) or pink box (vamp) his box is red.  O.o I wish I knew more

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Silverwing

• Nooboo
Re: Supernatural Offspring - A Question!
« Reply #47 on: December 23, 2012, 12:57:28 AM »
Oh my gosh, something similar happened to me and I was so confused!

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #48 on: December 23, 2012, 01:36:58 AM »
My sim (who was born a fairy) had a baby with a vampire, and their son has both the vampire and fairy hidden traits, has the vampire glow, and fairy wings, moodlets and CAS classification. He's still a toddler so I'll have to wait to see the extent of his vampiric powers. I'll try and take screenshots, but has anyone ever encountered this kind of hybrid?
Oh, and in the relationship screen, instead of a green box (fairy) or pink box (vamp) his box is red.  O.o I wish I knew more

The vampire box colour is red....
Do you have any mods installed? Because that's like the only way to have such crossed offspring.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #49 on: December 23, 2012, 01:56:26 AM »
Werewolves also have a red ring.  Here's a picture showing both a werewolf and two vampires in my Sim's relationship panel.  Does the hybrid ring look like the one for the werewolf?

Also, we already have a topic for Supernatural Offspring, so I'm going to merge this topic with it.  If the conversations goes any further into mods, please put it on the Games Modifications board.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #50 on: December 23, 2012, 08:22:45 AM »
Okay, this has me curious.

If you have an alien/human YA and they mate with a supernatural, say fairy, can they then end up as a fairy or an alien/human or a combination (child who is both a fairy and an alien/human)? 

I know the supernatural and alien aspects are supposed to cancel out if a alien and supernatural mate, but could the human part allow the supernatural part to come about? 

Offline kimdacutie

• Llama Wrangler
  • Hello Simmers!
« Reply #51 on: December 23, 2012, 02:28:17 PM »
Werewolves also have a red ring.  Here's a picture showing both a werewolf and two vampires in my Sim's relationship panel.  Does the hybrid ring look like the one for the werewolf?

Also, we already have a topic for Supernatural Offspring, so I'm going to merge this topic with it.  If the conversations goes any further into mods, please put it on the Games Modifications board.

In my case the vampire is a brighter pinkish colour, warewolf a brownish colour, fairys green, witches yellow, and in my hybrid example was a dark red colour. I am using mods though in my game, and every kid my couple has had , has been a hybrid of both supernaturals due to my occult offspring number being around 80 percent chance or something or other... :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Noocherenee

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #52 on: December 31, 2012, 03:55:19 AM »
One of my sims is a witch and one is a wolf.  The child was born with the ring around him saying that he's a witch as well.  However I was really trying for twins hoping to get one of each.  I had the mother witch listen to kids radio and tv but she only had one.  Has anyone has twins with a witch using the radio or the Multi birth LTW?  I was wondering if the supernaturals can even have twins.

Offline Toni

• Sydrian Bookworm
  • Occult
« Reply #53 on: December 31, 2012, 06:15:20 AM »
One of my sims is a witch and one is a wolf.  The child was born with the ring around him saying that he's a witch as well.  However I was really trying for twins hoping to get one of each.  I had the mother witch listen to kids radio and tv but she only had one.  Has anyone has twins with a witch using the radio or the Multi birth LTW?  I was wondering if the supernaturals can even have twins.

I had a witch and a werewolf get together and they had twins so I'd say they can.

Offline NearlyWitches

• Professional Procrastinator
  • Occult
  • Geronimo.
« Reply #54 on: December 31, 2012, 06:41:31 AM »
All the supernaturals can have children of their own kind but does that include IFs having IF nooboos?
Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.

Offline Castaras

• Stark Raving Bonkers
  • Townie
  • mew mew
« Reply #55 on: December 31, 2012, 07:41:19 AM »
All the supernaturals can have children of their own kind but does that include IFs having IF nooboos?

Yes. Both the children in my current legacy are IFs, and both their parents were IFs.

Offline Noocherenee

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #56 on: December 31, 2012, 12:15:39 PM »
I had a witch and a werewolf get together and they had twins so I'd say they can.

Did you do anything special?  Like listen to kids radio or tv or have a LTW for multi birthes or was it just random?

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #57 on: December 31, 2012, 02:43:19 PM »
Did you do anything special?  Like listen to kids radio or tv or have a LTW for multi birthes or was it just random?

Supernaturals are just Sims with super powers.  The possibility of them having twins is the same of any Sim couple having twins.   My two Life States Dynasties had triplets each.  One couple was an IF and a witch.  The other couple was a witch and a werewolf.   It was mixed species for the witch & werewolf and all of the IF's kids were witches but her second birth resulted in an IF non witch. 

I didn't give my Sims the Fertility treatments but I did have both parents use procreation elixirs just to insure that it would be multiples. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Susinok

• Townie
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2013, 07:15:37 PM »

I recently had a grandson of an IF turn out to be an IF. He was only genetically 1/4 IF himself but he was designated full IF in Create a Sim when I checked on him.