Author Topic: Supernatural Photos  (Read 17345 times)

Offline thelittlepakeha

• Townie
Re: Supernatural Photos
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2012, 04:52:57 AM »

Sorry about the glow, I was looking for rocks when I found this place. Sadly it's world decoration, not on a lot, because I would love to stick a fairy house by these ruins and live there.

Moven "reveals secret" to her best friend Zack Durwood. Weirdly, even though it implied she was sharing the secret, when she finished a dialogue popped up saying she'd just found out that Zack is rich. Maybe he told her in response to whatever the secret was.

I would be confused too if I was this dog. She's taking safety precautions, but only on her head. And she's a fairy. Beekeeping.

Moven and Zack doing homework together.

Moven doing "playful pester" after casting flight of felicity on him (the golden glow). Her wings are darkish royal blue with a faint tinge of red so she's hard to see at night, she's in front of his hand.

Testing the waters Moven bragged about playing pranks to see how he'd react. He was a bit cross thanks to the Good trait and she heartily apologises.

Offline Kaye

• Kooky, Cutie, KIRBY!!!!
  • Immortal
  • Cute, quirky girl
    • Kaye's Sim Stories
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2012, 07:19:37 PM »
Some more pictures of my fairy:

Listening to a cooking tabcast and having an ice pop.

Frolicking with a friend

Ooh! That's a scary fairy! Mine seems to like him, though.

Or maybe not.
The outside is quiet, but the inside is on full blast.

The Aley Legacy
The Gemstone Legacy
Serene Stars Hotel
Cherry Blossom Daycare Center

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Koga

• Nooboo
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2012, 07:38:41 PM »
Im not to thrill about Supernatural but Im just playing it until Seasons comes out.......

But here are some characters I created for Moonlight falls

My Fairy

My Vampire

My Werewolf (Human Form)

My Werewolf (Wolf Form)

My Female Werewolf (Human Form)

My Female Werewolf (Wolf Form)

Offline Coocoo girl

• The Desert Devourer
  • Occult
  • This isn't my simself, just to avoid confusion.
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2012, 08:42:34 PM »
Wow!  I don't have the katie perry thing becase it seemed to me like there mightn ot be a use for them.... but maybe Koga has proved me wrong.  I think i'm getting supernatural tonight somewhere around 9:00 when my parents get home.  But I'm worried that it might not be in walmart yet where I live.  I'm excited anyway.  Hehe, I used the money that I got from mowing my dad's lawn several times.  That way my mom will get me seasons because she said she wouldn't pay for 2 expansion packs that close together.  I'm so excited!  I just wonder how it will work.  Umm, sorry if i got off topic.  My main intention was to make the Katy perry comment.
EAT COOKIES.  You'll like them!
Coocoos current story:
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,11405.0.html (Light legacy)
New chapter!:All that glitters is not gold(but there is some gold)

Offline Koga

• Nooboo
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2012, 10:34:42 PM »
Wow!  I don't have the katie perry thing becase it seemed to me like there mightn ot be a use for them.... but maybe Koga has proved me wrong.  I think i'm getting supernatural tonight somewhere around 9:00 when my parents get home.  But I'm worried that it might not be in walmart yet where I live.  I'm excited anyway.  Hehe, I used the money that I got from mowing my dad's lawn several times.  That way my mom will get me seasons because she said she wouldn't pay for 2 expansion packs that close together.  I'm so excited!  I just wonder how it will work.  Umm, sorry if i got off topic.  My main intention was to make the Katy perry comment.

Hahahaha. Thanks Coocoo girl for that compliment. The Katey Perry stuff has it's ups and downs, but it comes together on certain things time to time. Take care and thanks again. Here is another pic of her.  ;D

I Called her Sweet tooth Fairy

Offline Dreamweaver

• Occult
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2012, 04:18:00 PM »
Magically upgrading the phonograph. Maybe she wants an MP3 player instead :P

My witch was zombie attacked early on and for some reason the game created a zombie clone of her.

Here is my witch(who works as a fortuneteller) casting a spell on her zombie clone!

Giving a private reading.

Fashion challenged zombie that rose out of the ground while I was getting a pic of my Sim and her baby.

Offline Emmaoc6

• Nooboo
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2012, 02:28:31 AM »
Finally got round to registering on the gallery site, this picture gave me the push I needed, just couldn't resist to post this ...

Was taken at The Toadstool.
My sim in the picture is the green fairy, and I have to mention that this Sim is Carina Dreamweaver made by Pam, only fair to give credit to the person who made her.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Vegangeekgirl

• Townie
« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2012, 12:49:34 PM »

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

One of my vampires, she is an immortal and have for some reason sprouted wings, I have no idea where she got them. I never seen them before.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2012, 01:50:35 PM »
Those wings are CC.  If you didn't download them yourself, you might want to look into it.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Vegangeekgirl

• Townie
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2012, 02:07:30 PM »
Those wings are CC.  If you didn't download them yourself, you might want to look into it.
I'm not sure, they seem to be part of her working clothes as a painter. Good to know, thanks.

A little howling werewolf toddler! He can't walk or talk yet but he can stand up and howl at the moon!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2012, 02:49:12 PM »
ROFLMBO!  That Bonehilda is quite the tigress!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Vegangeekgirl

• Townie
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2012, 01:22:48 PM »
The house was hit by a meteor and one of those that got burned was Bonehilda, I didn't notice at first and got quite surprised when I found her cuddling the toddler because I didn't recognize her.

Before I got the peashooter I always had a gang of zombies hanging outside my door, didn't want to lock the gate but it got annoying with them roaming the garden.

A zombie trying to attack my fairysim while she is fishing.

Peashooter taking care of a zombie while the kids calmly continues with their chess game.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2012, 07:43:06 AM »
Here is a photo of my fairy being affected by her own trick. Love that face.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline smartburn

• Occult
« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2012, 04:10:08 AM »
After some technical difficulties I finally got this puppy working - yay!

So far I'm really digging it and I haven't even really delved into the game much. My test household consists of an evil witch who wants to be the empress of evil (I've never played with an evil sim before) while mastering alchemy on the side, a werewolf who is obligated to take care of the household until the witch either dies or gets married, and a random human male that I threw in there because I wanted someone I could throw nasty elixirs at without feeling bad (did I mention I haven't played with an evil sim before? yeah...). Oh, and their cat Meushi Kittypants, who I tried to make look exactly like the one sitting on my couch right now - she turned out okay, but still needs major tweaking. It's my first time playing with Pets too.

Besides being evil, Ezri is also a cat lover, and it's nice that she instantly gets positive moodlets from being around the cat as a familiar, I'm glad they don't need to be friends or anything to get that benefit. Both Daigan the werewolf and Erich the human have both made use of the rocking chair autonomously (increased energy as you rock, nice!), and Bonehilda has been behaving quite nicely, repairing the plumbing that was broken on arrival (yep, got that challenge), and cleaning up puddles and plates. Now if only I can get my premium content to work...guess I'll try uninstalling/reinstalling those again, hopefully 3rd time's the charm. :P

Here are a few pics:

Ezri on her way to join the criminal career - I was so excited about the brooms (everyone got one) that I forgot about the TAR- I mean LLAMA, which I placed in their front yard.

Daigan the werewolf - he turned out pretty much the way I wanted him to be, heh...

Daigan transforming...

Daigan in his full glory - no, it wasn't a full moon, I was just curious & he rolled a wish to transform. He attempted to howl a couple of times but he's pretty bad at it right now, hehe.

After the howling fiasco and returning to normal, Daigan autonomously decided to go play catch with the pea shooter. I think the full moon is the next day in the game though. He's on the yellow/orange slider, while Ezri is on the regular rainbow slider. I put the human roommate on the pastel slider, just in case one of those elixirs or charms happen to make it convenient to add to the household...

I know, it's not strictly Supernatural-related but I was using her to test the game and, well, any excuse to show off my cat, even if it's her virtual counterpart. The spots are too light of a brown and there's too much white on her tail (among other differences), but it's not a horrible rendition.

Offline Kaibilly

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2012, 06:25:56 AM »
I was hosting a magician sim and this zombie from the crowd decided to participate.

He he is, just after exiting the box of mysteries (and looking relatively normal)

And leaving the stage (which really annoyed the magician as he took so long  ;D)
We could learn a lot from crayons:
Some are sharp, some are pretty,
Some are dull, some have weird names,
And all are different colors....but
They all exist very nicely in the same box.