Author Topic: The Jones Random Town Jump: Complete  (Read 233830 times)

Offline RaiaDraconis

• Crazy Rat Lady
  • Watcher
Re: The Jones Random Town Jump, "Chapter 66 - Important Dates" (two-parter)
« Reply #555 on: February 02, 2014, 09:54:12 PM »
Travis and Angelia! I love it when it all works out like that! They're going to make lovely nooboos when the time comes. :)

Stella is quite the sneaky one, isn't she? First the death flower, then the genie. Never a dull moment with her, is there?

Goodbye Mandy. :(

Offline Beezy

• Watcher
  • Corey :)
« Reply #556 on: February 02, 2014, 09:57:43 PM »
RIP Mandy.  :'( I feel bad for Nectar.

Travis made the right choice with Angelia, and Preston and Keisha are cute together. I kind of feel bad for Cynthia though.

Great update!  :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #557 on: February 02, 2014, 10:14:08 PM »
Ausette, your characters are just delightful!  I couldn't stop smiling at their antics.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline Kavey

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #558 on: February 02, 2014, 10:53:24 PM »
Poor Mandy!  :-\ She and her sister had some great interactions together. Speaking of Stella… BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! ;D

I am so sorry about that. I just love her so much! Stella is the adorable psychopath that can never be replaced. That perfect girlfriend though is a close third. (With Alicia a solid second) ;)

Offline butterfly

• Immortal
« Reply #559 on: February 03, 2014, 06:00:33 AM »
Why am I not surprised that Stella lives on? She probably stole the deathflower long time ago. I'm not sure Joaquin kniws what he has gotten himself into...
R.I.P. Mandy :(
My TS3 Dynasty: Avilla TDD

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #560 on: February 03, 2014, 06:20:29 AM »
Stella might have had a special seed in her inventory that turned out to be a deathflower seed. Some recent patch made it so that deathflower seeds can function as deathflowers. And that's why mortals can't carry special seeds in immortal dynasties now. :P

But RIP Mandy. And I'm glad that Travis chose wisely!

Really? Interesting...

Offline Janna

• Watcher
« Reply #561 on: February 03, 2014, 09:27:49 AM »
I also didn't know that if you have a death flower seed it was the same as having the flower.  My sims have only the money tree seeds, which I don't want, at close to 2 million dollars, they aren't hurting for money.

Love your family, Stella is something else and the genie, he is something else also.

So glad the twins have someone, and can't wait to read what happens with this family, I enjoy them so much.

One of these days I am going to try doing a story and write the conversations, see how that comes out. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Snufflesxx

• Sherlockian
  • Watcher
  • Every puzzle has an answer
« Reply #562 on: February 03, 2014, 11:34:06 AM »
Ah, Stella. Not even Grim is a match for you!  ;D

Also, a random question: who are Gerry's parents? You probably mentioned it but I'm too lazy to look  :P
** My Stories **

"I'm not a psychopath, I'm a high-functioning sociopath. Do your research." - Sherlock

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
« Reply #563 on: February 03, 2014, 03:35:43 PM »
Another hilarious update :D.  I was going to quote favourite lines but there are just too many.  Go Stella!

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #564 on: February 03, 2014, 11:25:46 PM »
Stella might have had a special seed in her inventory that turned out to be a deathflower seed. Some recent patch made it so that deathflower seeds can function as deathflowers. And that's why mortals can't carry special seeds in immortal dynasties now. :P
But RIP Mandy. And I'm glad that Travis chose wisely!
Really? Interesting...

Whoa, really? :o Gee, that'd explain it then (although there's an equally good chance that I plain forgot I had a flower in her inventory, lol). And I'm glad that you approve of Travis's choice, Trip.  :)

Travis and Angelia! I love it when it all works out like that! They're going to make lovely nooboos when the time comes. :)

Stella is quite the sneaky one, isn't she? First the death flower, then the genie. Never a dull moment with her, is there?

Goodbye Mandy. :(

Thanks Raia, I'm sure they will too :). And yes, Stella is a very fun Sim to play. Just seeing her fangy smile can be enough to cheer me up sometimes (such as after Mandy's death, *sniff*).

RIP Mandy.  :'( I feel bad for Nectar.

Travis made the right choice with Angelia, and Preston and Keisha are cute together. I kind of feel bad for Cynthia though.

Great update!  :)

Thanks Corey, glad you enjoyed it :) . I'm also glad you approve of the pairings; Travis and Angelia are definitely my favourite couple at the moment.

Ausette, your characters are just delightful!  I couldn't stop smiling at their antics.  :)

Thanks so much Schipperke, that means a lot coming from you! Glad I made you smile.  :)

Poor Mandy!  :-\ She and her sister had some great interactions together. Speaking of Stella… BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! ;D

I am so sorry about that. I just love her so much! Stella is the adorable psychopath that can never be replaced. That perfect girlfriend though is a close third. (With Alicia a solid second) ;)

That's OK, I appreciate you enthusiasm :) ! "Adorable psychopath" fits Stella well, although I'm guessing the perfect girlfriend is on your list of "[Sims] that can never be replaced" rather than in psychopath category.  :P

Why am I not surprised that Stella lives on? She probably stole the deathflower long time ago. I'm not sure Joaquin kniws what he has gotten himself into...
R.I.P. Mandy :(

I definitely wouldn't put it past her to go behind my back like that. As for Joaquin, I think we'll just have to wait and see.  :)

I also didn't know that if you have a death flower seed it was the same as having the flower.  My sims have only the money tree seeds, which I don't want, at close to 2 million dollars, they aren't hurting for money.

Love your family, Stella is something else and the genie, he is something else also.

So glad the twins have someone, and can't wait to read what happens with this family, I enjoy them so much.

One of these days I am going to try doing a story and write the conversations, see how that comes out. 

Thanks Janna, I'm glad you like my characters  :) . Dialogue isn't a necessity for a good Sims story but if it's something you want to try go right ahead! I struggle a bit with it myself sometimes but to me the best way to tell certain jokes is to have one of my Sims say them.

Ah, Stella. Not even Grim is a match for you!  ;D

Also, a random question: who are Gerry's parents? You probably mentioned it but I'm too lazy to look  :P

Gerard's parents are Lola Lancaster and Richard Irwin of Lucky Palms. There's a pregnancy set up for that pairing at the start of every Lucky Palms game so if you play in that world you're sure to get a Sim who looks a bit like him  :). He mostly takes after his father but with his mother's bright red hair and skinny build.

Another hilarious update :D.  I was going to quote favourite lines but there are just too many.  Go Stella!

Thanks hazelnut, I'm glad you enjoyed it! It's nice to know that somebody enjoys my cheesy jokes.  :)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #565 on: February 04, 2014, 09:36:54 PM »

Oh gosh, I just picked this up and enjoyed a very snowy afternoon/evening reading through it and laughing hysterically. (Seriously, my boyfriend is all, "What's so funny, giggles? Calm down, you're having too much fun over there!) You have a delightful sense of humor, and I love the way you interpret all the sim's interactions with each other. All that random nonsense I usually filter out of my stories? You just roll with it and just put it into the story and its so funny. Stella is absolutely EPIC.

Some favorites: the bride (Kelley? I'd have to scroll back, I'm terrible with names) peeing herself and then grinning like mad as if it never happened, Stella somehow managing to be nude in the kitchen, that BUNNEH watching poor Travis in his sleep and giving him negative moodlets, Stella whipping out a deathflower so unexpectedly, your insane fireman (Bill?) busting in to save helpless fire victims in his heart print undies. So many more, but those are a few highlights that gave me some literal lols.

Anyway, thanks for all the laughs. I'm looking forward to more of them!  ;D

Offline KimK972

• Nooboo
« Reply #566 on: February 05, 2014, 05:12:11 PM »
Oh my gosh, I truly laughed out loud several times during this chapter. Preston popping three wishes to brush his teeth after kissing Keisha was hilarious. I do love Angelia, yay for her and Travis!

Kim ;)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #567 on: February 05, 2014, 08:13:56 PM »
Oh gosh, I just picked this up and enjoyed a very snowy afternoon/evening reading through it and laughing hysterically. (Seriously, my boyfriend is all, "What's so funny, giggles? Calm down, you're having too much fun over there!) You have a delightful sense of humor, and I love the way you interpret all the sim's interactions with each other. All that random nonsense I usually filter out of my stories? You just roll with it and just put it into the story and its so funny. Stella is absolutely EPIC.

Some favorites: the bride (Kelley? I'd have to scroll back, I'm terrible with names) peeing herself and then grinning like mad as if it never happened, Stella somehow managing to be nude in the kitchen, that BUNNEH watching poor Travis in his sleep and giving him negative moodlets, Stella whipping out a deathflower so unexpectedly, your insane fireman (Bill?) busting in to save helpless fire victims in his heart print undies. So many more, but those are a few highlights that gave me some literal lols.

Anyway, thanks for all the laughs. I'm looking forward to more of them!  ;D

Hey, welcome to the thread Rhoxi! I'm honoured to have you reading and enjoying my story  :) . Yeah, I realised quite early on how much random nonsense my Sims were doing and decided that outtakes chapters were much less fun than just putting it in the story. It helps that I often go a while between taking screenshots and writing the story; often I'll notice new details in screenshots if I haven't seen them for ages.

Oh, and I always like hearing which jokes make people laugh  :). It amuses me sometimes, actually; often a joke I find absolutely hilarious will get brushed over by everyone in favour of something I added in the last minute. Ben waving an axe around in his heart-print undies will always be a highlight though.  ;)

Oh my gosh, I truly laughed out loud several times during this chapter. Preston popping three wishes to brush his teeth after kissing Keisha was hilarious. I do love Angelia, yay for her and Travis!

Kim ;)

Thank you, Kim! "Brush teeth three times" is a fairly common Neurotic wish but I was very amused by Preston's timing there. I'm glad you're happy for Travis and Angelia.  :)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
Re: The Jones Random Town Jump, "Happy Valentine's Day!"
« Reply #568 on: February 14, 2014, 12:19:09 AM »

~ Happy Valentine's Day, 2014 ~   
Love, Ausette and the Joneses

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: The Jones Random Town Jump, "Happy Valentine's Day!"
« Reply #569 on: February 14, 2014, 12:26:12 AM »
To you too! Loving those bunny suits on those two. :)
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

anything