Author Topic: Change lot types before moving into Moonlight Falls  (Read 3260 times)

Offline grimsoul

• Watcher
Change lot types before moving into Moonlight Falls
« on: September 05, 2012, 11:32:33 PM »
I was starting a new game and after making my sim I wanted a large lot to start on but looking around I only saw one he could move into. It was a 64x63. Wonder why the odd lot size.
So I thought I would use edit town to add 64x64  somewhere but when I entered edit town I saw two empty lots that where 64x64 but they was set to a commercial lot instead of residential.
There are also some different size lots around town that are empty but set to commercial lots. So if you don't see what yo want check in edit town for empty lots.
A clear conscience is usually a sign of a bad memory.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Change lot types before moving into Moonlight Falls
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 11:46:44 PM »
Every third time I check Moonlight Falls the lot near the graveyard is 64x 63 but the other two times it's already 64 x 64.  I think there is some sort of bug with Moonlight Falls when you go into Edit Town.  I can't figure out what the difference is but it effects most of the town because suddenly there are lots that are 39 x 39 too that used to be 40x40.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything