Author Topic: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls  (Read 140065 times)

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
Re: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls
« Reply #165 on: January 17, 2013, 12:43:00 PM »
Oh, Rhoxi, truly blessed sims are yours that your immortal heirs always arrive in fanciful colours and beautiful face structures. Truly, I am deeply jealous. :)
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #166 on: January 17, 2013, 07:58:24 PM »

Kimberly

Well, on the Kimberly front I have both good and bad news.

The good news is that I was originally going to say, "No. Not yet." Then I decided to change my mind so here she is!

This is because I was planning for Generation 6 to marry Kimberly (since she would still probably be alive because story progression turned her into a werewolf). However, the bad news is that this morning while I was playing my file, story progression also decided to kill Kimberly in tragic accident involving fire.  :'( It would have been nice to have Kimberly finally marry into the family, but ah well.

Here is what the original, unmodified Kimberly looks like after having become a werewolf, but currently in her human form. I'm still confused as to what werewolf-ness does to eye-color. Kimberly's eyes were brown before, but the werewolf thing makes her eyes look clear grey here.

Just for fun, I am also including a picture of how I probably would have styled her had she joined my family as planned. I popped her into CAS to make her not a werewolf and do a make-over and for some reason her eyes stayed grey. What's with that? Maybe since I was using CAS and not the mirror? Her eyes should be brown. Anyway, I gave her a Gwenyth-style make-over since they look so much alike.

Other than the coloring, she could be Gwenyth's clone! Crazy similar.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #167 on: January 17, 2013, 08:06:53 PM »
She looks quite pretty. Too bad she died. :(
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #168 on: January 17, 2013, 08:10:19 PM »
Werewolf eyes are weird. Some of them just have brighter-colored versions of their real eye color, while others have a uniform golden glow regardless of real color. Some of my weres don't even have glowing eyes.

That's too bad; she was really quite pretty. Hopefully you have a backup plan!

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #169 on: January 17, 2013, 08:21:35 PM »
Too bad about the story progression but thank you very much for uploading Kimberly - I may use her as part of a storyline i'm building for another dynasty founder - i'll let you know on that, especially considering she is a good colour for it, lol^^

Other than that, she's just really pretty =3

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #170 on: January 17, 2013, 09:16:25 PM »
Too bad about the story progression but thank you very much for uploading Kimberly - I may use her as part of a storyline i'm building for another dynasty founder - i'll let you know on that, especially considering she is a good colour for it, lol^^

Other than that, she's just really pretty =3

No problem! If anyone else would like one of Nolan's children uploaded, feel free to ask.

Oh, Rhoxi, truly blessed sims are yours that your immortal heirs always arrive in fanciful colours and beautiful face structures. Truly, I am deeply jealous. :)

High praise from someone writing The Hideous Dynasty! (I thought you didn't care about breeding pretty sims!) Samura's genes, I think, have really played out quite well and produced some lovely children.

She looks quite pretty. Too bad she died. :(

It is quite a shame. She looks so much like Gwenyth, so I would have loved to include her in the story. Ah, well.

Werewolf eyes are weird. Some of them just have brighter-colored versions of their real eye color, while others have a uniform golden glow regardless of real color. Some of my weres don't even have glowing eyes.

That's too bad; she was really quite pretty. Hopefully you have a backup plan!

There should be plenty of other colorful spouse options. (Well, I hope!) There are four eligible rainbow girls in my game file right now, so we'll see what happens. Unless a certain elder takes way too long to die, I should be alright.

Not Another Meteor

Dewayne produces his first rainboo: a green girl by the name of Kristie.

The Fortune household has gotten quite large lately. Not only do Hailey and Dewayne have four children, but the family dog had puppies!

Kristie ages up to toddler, unfortunately without the yellow eyes, while Dewayne rejects another date call. Apparently he has to shout to be heard over the noise of four crying children and several puppies.

Dewayne: "No, I do not want to date you! One girlfriend and four children are enough for now, thank you!"

Meanwhile, things back at the dojo are much calmer. Percival has nothing to do but play and enjoy himself, since he cannot get started on his supermax: gardening.

He rides his horse chasing fictitious bandits.

He drives his race car through terrific stunts.

He's even brave enough to try Samura's super spicy recipes!

Yup, Percival's certainly got the brave trait. I see an exciting, action packed career in his future!

He checks the igloo for monsters before going to sleep in it.

Percival: "Omg, monsters are real! AHHH!"

Well, even brave sims are terrified of monsters!

Gage continues to tutor. He spots two of Nolan's lesser-known vampire children by Emelie Van Gould, celebrating their love of plasma. I've never seen sims do this before: so cute!

Enough celebration, young lady! Time to do homework!

Samura is outside just finishing a sculpture of Everette when a dark shadow looms ominously over the house.

Samura marshals the troops away from the impact site.

Samura: "Oh dear lord. Not again." *sigh* "Okay everyone, move it! Move it!"

Samura: "No, Everette! Do NOT run back to check out your new sculpture. Leave it behind; it's--"

Gone!

Samura: "Well, what's the damage this time? Head count? Everyone here?"

Yes, Samura, everything's fine. "Check out sculpture" interaction cancelled. Everette's upstairs putting his son to bed.

Crisis, avoided!

TheTripWasInfraGreen

« Reply #171 on: January 17, 2013, 09:20:38 PM »
The Official Meteor Magnet of Moonlight Falls, no doubt. Thank goodness everyone got out alive.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RainBeau

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Formerly known as ombradellarosa <3
« Reply #172 on: January 17, 2013, 09:23:40 PM »
Whew, no one died! Yay we have a little green rainboo, nice bright colours, good for a spouse! Dewayne is certainly not like Nolan, only wanting one girlfriend.
Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

By samoht04

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #173 on: January 17, 2013, 09:43:22 PM »
Aye, aye, aye . . . I've never experienced a meteor in a dynasty game, but they appear to be a plague on dynasties! It's a good thing you got everyone out in time! I could have never lived with myself if anyone died . . .
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #174 on: January 17, 2013, 10:27:42 PM »
I've never had a meteorite, and now I'm extra paranoid that I'll be unprepared if/when one hits.  Good job keeping your gigantic family alive!

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #175 on: January 18, 2013, 01:50:33 AM »
High praise from someone writing The Hideous Dynasty! (I thought you didn't care about breeding pretty sims!) Samura's genes, I think, have really played out quite well and produced some lovely children.
It'll make more sense when I eventually break through the block I've been having and put up more chapters. I can't really elaborate too much about it without giving things away. And I actually like pretty sims fine, I just don't have much of a desperate need for them in the Dynasty I'm playing right now, since it's about letting not-pretty sims have the spotlight.

And ANOTHER meteorite?! Really?!
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Louise56

« Reply #176 on: January 18, 2013, 03:07:22 AM »
I'm glad everyone is safe after the meteor! Percival is a very cute kid. :)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #177 on: January 18, 2013, 09:18:13 PM »
The Official Meteor Magnet of Moonlight Falls, no doubt. Thank goodness everyone got out alive.

Haha, well, I suppose meteors are what I get for making a whole family who loves the outdoors.

Whew, no one died! Yay we have a little green rainboo, nice bright colours, good for a spouse! Dewayne is certainly not like Nolan, only wanting one girlfriend.

After Nolan's dirtbag ways, I decided to make Dewayne a serial monogamist. His mission, unfortunately, requires the assistance of more than one lady.

Aye, aye, aye . . . I've never experienced a meteor in a dynasty game, but they appear to be a plague on dynasties! It's a good thing you got everyone out in time! I could have never lived with myself if anyone died . . .

I know! My heart totally jumped when the meteor noticed popped up.

I've never had a meteorite, and now I'm extra paranoid that I'll be unprepared if/when one hits.  Good job keeping your gigantic family alive!

You'll be alright. Just keep pausing and making sure everyone is running away until it lands. Liberal use of the pause button!

It'll make more sense when I eventually break through the block I've been having and put up more chapters. I can't really elaborate too much about it without giving things away. And I actually like pretty sims fine, I just don't have much of a desperate need for them in the Dynasty I'm playing right now, since it's about letting not-pretty sims have the spotlight.

And ANOTHER meteorite?! Really?!

I do look forward to another update; it's been awhile! It's definitely a fun take on a dynasty.

I'm glad everyone is safe after the meteor! Percival is a very cute kid. :)

Me too! And thanks.

Moving On

After the meteor crashed down and blew up Everette's first adult sculpture, Samura had to do another.

Something about replacing the sculpting station must've been a little buggy though, because when I placed the sculpture in the museum, it did this:

The statue left its pedestal to face it's counterparts! Haha. I love how Everette is pointing as his former selves.

Well, I did fix the issue I was having with the moving statues, so he got a normal one in there eventually.

Percival ages up to teen with a big, birthday bash at the Toadstool.

I suppose a lot of the guests were quite hungry, because they all got very upset when Dewayne dived in to grab the first piece.

Take turns, people! One sim at a time!

Fortunately, it's a double birthday so there is cake enough for everyone: Marie ages up to adult.

Percival gets a teen make-over on arriving home:

Dewayne stops by to visit his girlfriend Hailey Fortune, who has fortunately moved into a bigger house.

As soon as he steps through the door, she goes into labor with their sixth child.

Hailey: "You're just in time. Hospital! Now!"

Six children and only one rainboo. Dewayne puts one last bun in the oven, and then he knows what he has to do.

It's time to move on.

It's hard to explain to Hailey how his entrance into the Dojo household came with a price. In exchange for fulfilling his lifetime wish and getting that big tombstone, Dewayne needs to produce enough rainbow girls for generation six to be able to marry one.

He finds Kristie sleeping in her bed, and plants one more kiss on her sweet face before walking out the door. He hopes that when she wakes and finds he's broken up with her mom, that she'll somehow be able to forgive him. He knows she can't hear him, but he whispers anyway.

Dewayne: "My first daughter, and my first rainboo. I hope its you, sweetie. Just try to survive, and stay out of the sunlight. No matter what anyone says, I love you. And I love your mother."

Then with barely a chance to catch his breath, he's off to romance his next target, a fairy named Nicole Runyon.

I'm sorry, Dewayne. It'll be worth it, in the end.

He ages up to elder shortly later, while working on his lifetime wish.

Gage stops by the Fortune household for tutoring. He does what he can to fill the void in Dewayne's absence.

He also stops to check up on and cuddle Hailey and Dewayne's seventh and final child, Terril.

You might be noticing how all these nooboos are planned for generation six. So, what about generation five: Percival? Well, all rainbow sims will be too closely related for Percival to romance. The poor guy will just have to take his chances.

He heads to prom flying solo, hoping to meet some interesting young ladies.

On a happier note, Marissa recovers from the heartache of losing Everette and finds a new man!

I'm glad to see she found love elsewhere. Quite literally, in fact, since his name is Leland Love!

Samura decides to capture Annalove's portrait when she stops by for one of her ghostly visits.

She grabs a snapshot, just before Annalove moves on and vanishes into the morning mist.

Offline Tilia

• Watcher
« Reply #178 on: January 18, 2013, 10:13:21 PM »
That cake picture is hilarious.  They all hate him!

Also, I'm really impressed that Annalove hasn't gotten on your nerves after ghosting around the property for so long.  Good for you for letting her stick around, even if she died before she could be of actual use.

Also, poor Dewayne.  Even if not for being That Guy at the birthday party, having to break up with the mother of his seven children is rough luck.  Can't wait for more ;)

Offline azokka361

• Watcher
« Reply #179 on: January 19, 2013, 12:02:58 AM »
Poor, unloved Dewayne . . . or is it overly loved?
If only this was a Life State Dynasty--then you'd have a rare life state/ghost to work with!
I expect Azokka either to yell at everyone and totally dominate or else get out the popcorn.-Ombradellarosa

Elysi Immortal Dynasty