Author Topic: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls  (Read 140097 times)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
Re: Samura's Dojo Dynasty: Moonlight Falls
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2012, 09:04:06 PM »

A Birthday and a Birth

I always like seeing at least one clear and obvious physical attribute follow through a whole bloodline from founder to final heir. Let's hope the eyes make it, they're really unique.

The eyes would be nice, but mostly I'd just like to see them stay on the rainbow slider and have all sorts of fun colored skin tones!

R.I.P Beatrice.
Carmen doesn't seem affected by it too badly.
Poor Gwenyth. That picture with her yellow hair is hilarious!
Yay for a third nooboo!
And oh my, Owen is super cute! His skintone and blond hair combine really well with those striking eyes! :)

Whoops, downside of not being the immortal heir, I didn't take many pictures of Carmen's childhood! Poor guy. Well, I'll make it up to him in this update by giving him some time in the spot light!

Carmen was certainly a bit of an awkward child, no doubt about it, what with having inherited so much of his mother's odd looks. He celebrated his birthday with some quiet alone time.

He grew up into a somewhat less awkward teen. He's growing into that face shape, I think, but he certainly looks older than teen with those grey streaks in his hair.

He aged up with the brooding trait, to add to genius, bookworm, and loves the outdoors. He looks like the brooding type, doesn't he? His favorite activities are playing chess and fishing in the Dojo pond. It didn't take long for Carmen to throw up a lifetime wish to pursue the science career.

Here's his fishing faces, just for some hilarity and cuteness. So sad, so startled!

Samura, as you know, is pregnant with her and Pablo's third child. I think she appreciates the irony of being pregnant, barefoot, and in the kitchen.

Seriously, I didn't change her pregnancy wardrobe to remove shoes or anything! Pregnant ladies don't get shoes now? Sheesh! Samura has also taken up sculpting in her spare time, now that she's completed most of her dynasty requirements early. (Thanks, moodlet manager!)

She learns the hard way that while ice may be a beautiful and translucent medium, it's best if left un-licked.

Meanwhile, Pablo spends time training the son who inherited so much of his looks. He may be busy with his culinary career, but like all great parents, he finds the time.

In closing, Samura gives birth, ushering into the world a beautiful pink/purple son.

Welcome, little Nolan Dojo!

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2012, 01:12:42 AM »
A Magenta child? Wow... That'll clash with every other colour alright! You can bet a pretty penny on that...
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Louise56

« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2012, 04:59:06 AM »
Congrats with the rainboo! That is so awesome. ;D
The brooding trait certainly suits Carmen.

SimBlip

« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2012, 10:53:04 AM »
Carmen is facial structure is amazing! I always thought his mother was beautiful. But her features look wonderful on a man.
I've noticed that sculpting career outfits come without shoes. Maybe that is what Samura was wearing?
"I think she appreciates the irony of being pregnant, barefoot, and in the kitchen."  ;D
OH! I did not expect such a colourful addition to the household. This is so exciting!
Welcome, little Nolan! :)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2012, 08:56:35 PM »

A Joint Birthday Bash

A Magenta child? Wow... That'll clash with every other colour alright! You can bet a pretty penny on that...

I know! Poor kid, right? How will he ever be able to find matching clothes?

Congrats with the rainboo! That is so awesome. ;D
The brooding trait certainly suits Carmen.

I think so, too. He just looks so morose!

Carmen is facial structure is amazing! I always thought his mother was beautiful. But her features look wonderful on a man.
I've noticed that sculpting career outfits come without shoes. Maybe that is what Samura was wearing?
"I think she appreciates the irony of being pregnant, barefoot, and in the kitchen."  ;D
OH! I did not expect such a colourful addition to the household. This is so exciting!
Welcome, little Nolan! :)

Carmella's facial structure really does suit a man much better. It's that big, square jaw, I think. And no, it really was her pregnancy outfit! Haha, poor woman walked around barefoot for days.

Seeing as Samura had purchased Red Velvet Lounge as her dynasty property, it was only fitting that she host her final birthday party there. But it wasn't just her party, Samura and Gwenyth shared a joint birthday! As mother turns into an old lady, daughter grows up into a young woman. Such is life!

Samura takes her turn at the cake first. I don't think she was too happy with the game's choice of clothing for her. Delicate pink? Ugh.

Samura: "It clashes with my skin tone. Help!"

Next up, Gwenyth takes her turn and makes a wish.

Not bad! But she'll get some better clothes after the party.

After cake, everyone heads out to the dance floor. Look at Carmella gettin' down! This lady's got spunk.

"Heeeeeey, pretty lady! Gangnam style!" (Couldn't resist!)

Gwenyth: "Hey, this is fun! Why don't you go to prom with me and we can dance some more?"

Carmen: "Um, . . . okay!" *blush*

After a big night on the town, Samura and Gwenyth received makeovers at home.

Careful granny, don't break a hip!

Elder Samura:

Teen Gwenyth:

I'm really pleased with how her outfits turned out! They might be some of my favorites.

Louise56

« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2012, 04:20:45 AM »
Happy birthday ladies! Samura is right, pink don't suit her lol.
Great makeovers on both of them. :)

SimBlip

« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2012, 07:12:23 PM »
A blushing Carmen... who would have thought that? So thrilled he accepted to go to prom with Gwenyth!
Awesome makeovers both! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2012, 08:16:35 PM »

Silly, Anxious Teens

Teen Gwenyth goes promptly back to work at her inventor's table. No rest for heir of an immortal dynasty!

She pauses for a quick hamburger--her favorite--of course made to perfection by her loving father Pablo. Check out the wave she gives Carmen!

Gwenyth: "Hey foxy, looking forward to that prom date? Rawr!"

Carmen peeks up from his book with a little blush, but a quiet smile starts to turn up the corners of his lips. Why yes, he does look forward to their date.

Nevertheless, they both worry.

What should I wear?

Is it meant to be?

Silly, anxious teens! Don't they know that prom always goes well in the sim world when two best friends go together?

Why they come home going steady, don't you know it! And beaming from the glow of a first kiss.

Then it's time for a family celebration, as Nolan and Owen age up. Whew, Samura--an elder--with such young children! I suspect she's looking forward to that ambrosia to help give her some stamina.

Nolan ages up, brown-eyed like his daddy and beautiful--but where the brown hair comes from is a mystery!

Then it's Owen's turn.

He turns out a nice mix of both his parents: Samura's eye color and nose, but Pablo's hair and skin color.

Offline lepapillonrouge

• Probably Erratic
  • Townie
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2012, 10:04:37 PM »
It's all the colors of the rainbow in this dynasty haha

SimBlip

« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2012, 10:20:48 PM »
OMG! An update! I'm over the moon!
Erm... there's a little thing I didn't tell you. And now that you've posted, it's all too little too late.  :-[
I'd like to explain it, but it's complicated.
Clever Watcher as you are, you'll find out about it anyway.

Offline Gwendy

• Occult
  • And this is why we can't have nice things.
« Reply #55 on: December 16, 2012, 01:02:26 AM »
Hooray! You're back!  ;D I've been missing this story.
The Hideous Immortal Dynasty

I think those pictures gave me heartburn.
-Shirin's roommate's Seal of Approval
------------

Offline Kuro Warau

• Llama Wrangler
  • Life State Lover!
« Reply #56 on: December 16, 2012, 01:38:37 AM »
Oh! Loved this! The dojo is - as everyone else has said - breathtakingly beautiful. And a rainbow dynasty is super!

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #57 on: December 16, 2012, 02:30:24 AM »
I've forgotten how samura had already aged up to elder! She's still beautiful though
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti

Louise56

« Reply #58 on: December 16, 2012, 07:10:28 AM »
Yay a update! The kids are adorable. It looks like Nolan get that generic green brown hair. I never leave poor sim with that lol.
Samura is a lovely elder. :)

Offline Rhoxi

• of the Dojos
  • Watcher
« Reply #59 on: December 16, 2012, 06:04:34 PM »

It's all the colors of the rainbow in this dynasty haha

Let's hope so! I've become a rainboo addict!

OMG! An update! I'm over the moon!
Erm... there's a little thing I didn't tell you. And now that you've posted, it's all too little too late.  :-[
I'd like to explain it, but it's complicated.
Clever Watcher as you are, you'll find out about it anyway.

I'm pleased as punch to have made an appearance in your sim-verse. Too much fun!

Hooray! You're back!  ;D I've been missing this story.

Aw, thanks! Glad to be back.

Oh! Loved this! The dojo is - as everyone else has said - breathtakingly beautiful. And a rainbow dynasty is super!

Thanks!

I've forgotten how samura had already aged up to elder! She's still beautiful though

It's true. For some reason I can't get her to use her cane in this game, though!

Yay a update! The kids are adorable. It looks like Nolan get that generic green brown hair. I never leave poor sim with that lol.
Samura is a lovely elder. :)

Oh, is that what that is? It is sort of a greenish color. Sort of looks like someone spent too much time in the pool, and the chlorine turned their hair green. Heh!

As the Days Fly By

A hop, skip, and a painting and sculpture later, Samura was ready to eat her ambrosia.

As she took her first bite, a warm fire suffused through her entire body, filling her frail old bones with new life. Blinding.

Samura Dojo: Immortal
Supermax: Fishing
LTW: Perfect Aquarium
Career: Fishing
Property: Red Velvet Lounge
Building: Gypsy Wagon
LTR: Food Replicator, Magic Hands, Flying Vacuum
BFFs: Owen Dojo, JJ Fortier, Mara Nix, Misti Lincoln, Pablo Dojo, Emelie Van Gould
Black Ops: Funny Looking Fish, A Charming Experiment, Getting to Know . . . You, Say Hello to My Little Fish, Drink Promotion, Networking is Key, Local Artists Gallery
Portraits and Sculptures for each life stage.

She stared blankly at her plate after it was all over, almost as if to say, "What now?"

Well, now dear, you get to rest.

It's time for the next generation to carry the torch. Or, well, the fire hydrant at least. That works, too.

Daredevil Gwenyth is handy to have around in a pinch, even if everyone else is too busy freaking out and screaming to be of any help. Still, she throws up a wish to make the fireplace fireproof, which I readily grant. After all, as the daughter of a repair man, is it any wonder she'd be so handy?

But the days continue to fly by, and life in an immortal dynasty is always busy. Pablo keeps working his way up the ladder to become a five-star chef.

Samura supermaxes sculpting, with a few difficulties along the way.

Annalove stops by to ask the townies to stop chasing her away with pitchforks.

Carmella keeps the local paparazzi at bay.

And in the blink of an eye, it's time for another set of birthdays.